Help PLEASE!!

I'll have to keep searching. Maybe I'll find one! I had just figured I'd have to wait for u/s to find out for sure.

You could try this one

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx#close

But if you oved during your period none of the calculators will be very accurate.

I know how you feel about your line today because I feel the same. Taken on it's own its a great line but we're always looking for progression. Here's mine today and it's basically the same as yesterday. I keep telling myself it should double over 48 hours so I should compare every other day rather than everyday iykwim.

https://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae298/EllieB31/

I really hope I relax once AF is late!

I have a dumb question
On the first response test is the line closest to where you pea on the test line?

I have a dumb question
On the first response test is the line closest to where you pea on the test line?

Yes, the line closest to where you pee is the test line. The one farther away is the control line, that will appear regardless of whether or not you're pregnant.

Thanks so much!
I did another test today just because and my test line is way darker than the control line.

Hey Jcombs! How are you feeling? You must be elated!!! How far along do you think u are....close to 5 weeks? I'm so happy that everything turned out for the best!!! I'm hoping for my sticky one this cycle:). Can't wait to see how far along u are once u get ur scan and ur doctors reaction when you come in pregnant!!!!

Doing pretty good. My lines are still kinda faint, but they're very slowly getting darker. I imagine they won't be very dark for another 6 days or so, because that's when AF is due. So it's still kinda early.

Yeah I think I conceived while I was on my last AF, as weird as that is. So I'm thinking I'm around 5 weeks. Of course we prob won't know for sure until we get an ultrasound.

I cannot wait to go back in to that awful woman and prove her wrong!

Doing pretty good. My lines are still kinda faint, but they're very slowly getting darker. I imagine they won't be very dark for another 6 days or so, because that's when AF is due. So it's still kinda early.

Yeah I think I conceived while I was on my last AF, as weird as that is. So I'm thinking I'm around 5 weeks. Of course we prob won't know for sure until we get an ultrasound.

I cannot wait to go back in to that awful woman and prove her wrong!

Yeah I'm sure they will continue to darken. I'm Sooo happy for you:happydance:. Ha ha shes gonna be surprised to see you lol. Good it will teach her a lesson not to be such a pompus idiot! I finally found a Dr that I like...she sent me for bloodwork to check my hormone levels and is suspected a clotting issue so I have to take baby aspirin after I ovulate. She said a friend of hers had 11 consecutive miscarriages and all bloodwork came back clear. So she suggested baby aspirin and she was able to carry to term. The doc said:flower: that sometimes clotting issues don't even show up on blood tests bc some are so minor that they only affect women when they are ttc. Sooooo I'm hoping i have my answer. I'll be stalking your thread to see how your pregnancy progresses....lots and lots of luck!!!!!

ladies i have a question.is it possible to get af and still be pregnant?

Yes Rainbow it is possible. One of my friends had one throughout all 3 of her pregnancies!

Yep its possible to bleed while pregnant. It's no af per se but it will seem like it is.

does the bleeding make it take longer for a positive on the hpt? im asking because my af was really weird and it never is.when it started it wasnt the brownish tenge it always was but in fact ORANGE.YES ORANGE!it was also lighter and shorter.Ladies please give me some advice.I went to the er and the nurse and her friend laughed in my face.btw the nurse was big and pregnant. :cry: i feltt so stupid.:dohh:

Yep its possible to bleed while pregnant. It's no af per se but it will seem like it is.

does the bleeding make it take longer for a positive on the hpt? im asking because my af was really weird and it never is.when it started it wasnt the brownish tenge it always was but in fact ORANGE.YES ORANGE!it was also lighter and shorter.Ladies please give me some advice.I went to the er and the nurse and her friend laughed in my face.btw the nurse was big and pregnant. :cry: i feltt so stupid.:dohh:

I don't think it would take longer for an HPT to come up positive if u were bleeding. I'm not sure though. You should make an appointment with your doctor to make sure. Did they take your HCG levels at the ER?

I don't think it would take longer for an HPT to come up positive if u were bleeding. I'm not sure though. You should make an appointment with your doctor to make sure. Did they take your HCG levels at the ER?
they justtook my blood,next thing I know they are sayin kg follow up in 3-5 days with my doctor

they justtook my blood,next thing I know they are sayin kg follow up in 3-5 days with my
doctor

That's strange they didn't tell you if you were pregnant or not? I would make an appt with your doc to find out what's going on. Have u been ttc for a while?

they justtook my blood,next thing I know they are sayin kg follow up in 3-5 days with my
doctor

That's strange they didn't tell you if you were pregnant or not? I would make an appt with your doc to find out what's going on. Have u been ttc for a while?
nope no answers and its been a year off and on.

Wow that's crazy! Sorry you went through that. Sometimes they can be so insensitive!!! Well I wish you luck!!!! I've been ttc for 8 months...so I know how stressful it can be :-(

Rainbow, that's just ridiculous! Can you go anywhere else? Those nurses were not very professional at all! To answer your question, the bleeding shouldn't affect a test. Your body is either producing the hormone or it's not, and I don't think really anything except certain fertility medications can affect them. Did you take an hpt?

I have had screwed up AF's for two cycles, then with my last one, 4 days after it stopped, I had spotting that lasted almost 20 days. I went to the doctor, and their test was negative, and I had to deal with a very rude doctor as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->