Help PLEASE!!

Rainbow, that's just ridiculous! Can you go anywhere else? Those nurses were not very professional at all! To answer your question, the bleeding shouldn't affect a test. Your body is either producing the hormone or it's not, and I don't think really anything except certain fertility medications can affect them. Did you take an hpt?

I have had screwed up AF's for two cycles, then with my last one, 4 days after it stopped, I had spotting that lasted almost 20 days. I went to the doctor, and their test was negative, and I had to deal with a very rude doctor as well.

Couldn't agree more!!!

Rainbow, that's just ridiculous! Can you go anywhere else? Those nurses were not very professional at all! To answer your question, the bleeding shouldn't affect a test. Your body is either producing the hormone or it's not, and I don't think really anything except certain fertility medications can affect them. Did you take an hpt?

I have had screwed up AF's for two cycles, then with my last one, 4 days after it stopped, I had spotting that lasted almost 20 days. I went to the doctor, and their test was negative, and I had to deal with a very rude doctor as well.

wow.im really happy im not in this boat alone.Ive taken the test several times all where neg.im so confused.My gyn said to wait until nxt period day.if no show then take another hpt.

wow.im really happy im not in this boat alone.Ive taken the test several times all where neg.im so confused.My gyn said to wait until nxt period day.if no show then take another hpt.

Wish I could explain it to you, but of course I'm not a doctor. I was pretty much told the same thing. She said there were no questions that would cause her to do a blood test at that point, despite me showing her a positive digital and almost yelled at me telling me it was impossible for me to be pregnant and how accurate her test was...:growlmad:

When is your next AF due?

Wish I could explain it to you, but of course I'm not a doctor. I was pretty much told the same thing. She said there were no questions that would cause her to do a blood test at that point, despite me showing her a positive digital and almost yelled at me telling me it was impossible for me to be pregnant and how accurate her test was...:growlmad:

When is your next AF due?
aug..30

OMG, you poor thing! I had gone in for testing on the 24th of July, and my next AF isn't due until the 10th of Aug, so I know how it feels to be left with no answers and have to wait for an eternity just to see if it shows! I honestly think all the doctors have gone crazy. I have heard so many women lately having doctors and nurses being rude to them and refusing to do tests. We're not stupid. We know our own bodies, and sometimes when things go crazy, we NEED answers!

OMG, you poor thing! I had gone in for testing on the 24th of July, and my next AF isn't due until the 10th of Aug, so I know how it feels to be left with no answers and have to wait for an eternity just to see if it shows! I honestly think all the doctors have gone crazy. I have heard so many women lately having doctors and nurses being rude to them and refusing to do tests. We're not stupid. We know our own bodies, and sometimes when things go crazy, we NEED answers!

exactly!!!

wow...you unplug for one day and look how much you miss! :haha: how's everyone feeling this morning...or whatever time of day it is wherever you are?

I'm feeling more and more confident each day. I took a test this morning, but forgot about it until I went back in there and saw it, so I think the poas craze is fading, (Thank God!) My boobs are getting bigger, I'm hungrier than normal, I'm exhausted and moody... I'm loving this!! Can't wait til doctor on Friday!!

glad you're feeling great!!! i can't wait to hear what your doctor says. are you going back to the same one??? :winkwink:

Yeah I am, just to confirm it, then I'm finding someone else! She is so getting it... lol

hehehehe. wish you could get video of it!

Hahaha. I should hide a camera on my purse or something! lol

that would be fabulous! you'd be a ttc hero!!! a legend! bnb-ers would talk about it for years to come!

hahahaha. I wish I did have a little camera. :haha:

No appointment Courtney. She said to just walk in after I missed AF. Oh I'm gonna walk in alright.....:jo:

along with the fresh wee stick that we all know you're bringing, you should fashion some kind of cool accessory out of all your dried pregnancy tests...like a little clutch and some earrings. i think it would add a little something to your visit.

hehehe u guys r funny:haha: loving the old lady with the walking stick lmao:haha::haha:

along with the fresh wee stick that we all know you're bringing, you should fashion some kind of cool accessory out of all your dried pregnancy tests...like a little clutch and some earrings. :haha:i think it would add a little something to your visit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh my.... You always make me laugh!! I forgot to tell you, I have a wonderful buddy on here who lives in Canada, who is sending me the digital with conception indicator! I can NOT wait til it gets here!! I'm so curious to see how many weeks ago I conceived (according to it).

oooooow i can not wait till that gets to u either. there good they r i did one with this pregnancy. and than i took it apart after to c how it works, it had a little computer chip in it it was was very interesting lol. i know im strange hahaha:dohh:

I was wondering how they work too. I can't understand why they don't sell them here! She said she sent it out yesterday. I don't know how long it might take to get here. She said probably about a week. Not sure if she knows that for sure or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->