Help PLEASE!!

I was so scared it was going to say "not pregnant" and make me all the more confused! lol

i know u were n i dont blame u cause i was the same way, hell even after i saw the dang words i still had to test lol, like bexxc said we have poas issues :haha:!!

Yes. I'm still not sure I even believe the digi. After all, the last time I got a "pregnant" my doctor made me feel like an idiot. So my 9 year old came up to me, and I showed it to him. He said, "That says you're pregnant." I said "I know!" He said, "But the doctors keep saying you're not pregnant." I said, "I know." He said, "They're idiots!" lol

Out of the mouth of babes!!

I don't think I'm due the 13th of April. If you're counted 2 weeks at conception, shouldn't I be closer to 5 weeks?

yay ticker :happydance:!!! well u could always change it after the dating sono so u can be more certain of due date!!

love the new ticker!!!!!!!!

as weird as it sounds, being pregnant can be really hard to accept when it's been difficult or taken a long time! i know the creature hopping on my bladder is a baby, but sometimes i still hardly believe it :wacko:

I'm going to try to update it based on when I'm pretty sure I conceived. These calculators keep saying I conceived on the 21st, but I was testing positive before then! :haha:

oh is ur bladder a trampoline over there also bexxc :haha:, whew wait til 3rd tri, i swear i am becoming incontinent :wacko:

Don't sneeze sunkiss!!! hahaha (Or cough, or laugh.....) :haha:

it did prompt me to buy some poise liners while i was there, so i guess in some strange way it was convenient. :shrug:

You know, I'm so absent minded anyways, and it always gets worse when I'm pregnant. I probably wouldn't have thought to get poise pads! lol. And so I just noticed that one of my tickers has me down for 42 weeks of pregnancy.... Boy I hope that's wrong!! haha

How yall doin today?

Oh and another good note... Last night hubby wanted to DTD, but I was so scared that it would make me spot. (Cause a time before it had stopped, and came back really bad afterwards.) But I decided if I didn't, I'd never know if that really triggered it or not, so I went ahead with it. I felt kinda sore up in there, but this morning, I am still spot free!! Woo hoo!! :happydance:

hooray for no spotting! :happydance:

i had a pretty bad night last night. lovely insomnia. i was up from 2-5 am and it felt so hot in our house i thought i'd melt. once i was up, i got horrible heartburn. oh well. i guess a few sleepless nights (which i'd better get used to) and some heartburn are better than two years of ttc anguish! :haha:

I haven't had insomnia yet. Actually the opposite! All I wanna do is sleep! But I think I read somewhere that there is a theory that insomnia might actually be your body's way of preparing you for those sleepless nights with baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->