Help PLEASE!!

Ohhhh I can't wait!! Lmao adorn urself with HPT earrings that's too funny!!! Im sure she's gonna be surprised to see you!!!! Hmm I wonder why they don't sell those HPT here?!

oooh! i can't wait to see what the conception indicator says! how exciting!

hopefully it will get to u much sooner oooooooow i cant wait.:winkwink:

I know! I can't wait for it! I was about to drive down to the post office this morning to check, but it's not open on Sunday. haha

u cud go tommorow oh i want u to do it now lol. im all excited hehehehe:haha::haha:

Believe me, I would do it now if I could!! I hate being patient... lol

darn post office! hopefully it will be there tomorrow and you can just get on with it. maybe you can mount the picture of the test window with your result to a little piece of cardboard and make it the clasp for your hpt clutch.

darn post office! hopefully it will be there tomorrow and you can just get on with it. maybe you can mount the picture of the test window with your result to a little piece of cardboard and make it the clasp for your hpt clutch.
:haha:

I was just thinking about it. Can you imagine if hubby walked in and caught me making jewelry out of my hpt's???? :rofl:

:haha:

I was just thinking about it. Can you imagine if hubby walked in and caught me making jewelry out of my hpt's???? :rofl:

oh! that would be priceless. imagine the look on his face! as if he didn't already think you were crazy just for weeing on all of them!

I know! He might just have me checked in! But of course since he now believes that I'm pregnant, he understands why I went so crazy. Wishin I could get him in here for a backrub. lol

a back rub sounds great!i just wish i weren't trying to do housework right now. what i really want is a nap, but i go back to work in 5 days and if this house isn't PERFECTLY clean by thursday night, it won't be clean until my bump goes to college.

haha. I can have mine perfectly clean, but my kids have it destroyed within an hour....

yeah. i only have a cat and a husband to do battle with when it comes to keeping the house clean. and that's challenge enough!

Just wait! Once your lo is crawling, you won't have time to think! lol

i agree u do the house work and within minutes the kids have wrecked it lol. :hugs:

yeah. i'm sure i won't. that's why it's important for me to enjoy these last fleeting minutes of clear, dusted surfaces and pristine floors!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->