Help PLEASE!!

oh my gosh! what year is it? i sat down to take a 5 minute break from cleaning and then i was asleep. i feel like i've been in a coma!

After you started talking about naps, I tried to take one. My four year old daughter woke me up twice, so it was very short lived. :sleep:

It's okay. Just wait til she's pregnant and wants to take a nap though.... I'll be waiting....

:rofl: why did i just imagine you poking her with chopsticks?

i don't know what i'm going to do without my naps when i go back to work on friday!

chopsticks are perfect!!:pop: Then I'll say, "remember 30 years ago when you wouldn't let me take that nap?!?!" hahaha Yeah.

I love you bexxc. You never fail to bring a smile to my face! :hugs:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I saw some pink spotting when I wiped earlier. So I just took my last digi, and it said, "not pregnant." I had set it on the sink and when I picked it up to check it, there was water dripping off of it. Apparently, I had set it down in a puddle of water. Could this have diluted it?

OMG OMG OMG!!! I saw some pink spotting when I wiped earlier. So I just took my last digi, and it said, "not pregnant." I had set it on the sink and when I picked it up to check it, there was water dripping off of it. Apparently, I had set it down in a puddle of water. Could this have diluted it?

Possibly, I suppose. It is a battery operated device, so maybe the water shorted it out somehow and it freaked. I'd splurge on a few things. 1. more digi tests. 2. duct tape to tie up that freaking nurse who said you were basically crazy. After she's taped up, pee on a digi test, and show it to her so she can see it says "pregnant." 3. a big fat chocolate cheese cake you can celebrate with after she finally gives in and takes your blood.

:flower::flower::flower::flower:

in no way am I *really* saying to tape the nurse up, Please don't do that. I think that would be bad. :)

Yes. I just tested with the "line" tests like 2 days ago, and got a fairly dark line. Then earlier, I went pee and wiped, and there was some pink/red on my tp. So a few hours later, like 20 min ago, I used my last digi, and it said, "not preg." I do not know what to think!

Yes. I just tested with the "line" tests like 2 days ago, and got a fairly dark line. Then earlier, I went pee and wiped, and there was some pink/red on my tp. So a few hours later, like 20 min ago, I used my last digi, and it said, "not preg." I do not know what to think!

:wacko: you poor thing you are going through hell with this!! So you took a total of 2 digitals and they both said not pregnant???

I've taken 2 digitals since July 19th. Two were positive and two were negative. I have not had one negative hpt with lines.

Ok I just reread ur posts. The water probably screwed the test up. Just get one more test tomorrow to ease your mind. I'm sure everything is ok and the Damn water messed up the test.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and praying that everything is ok. You've been through so much already!

Thank you. I need prayers. I couldn't wait and just took the last test in my house. I'm getting ready to post a pic now. There is a line, so idk what is going on. I guess the only way I'll know for 100% sure is if AF comes on the 10th or not.

oh my gosh, sweetie! i'm sorry. this i just awful. i'm sure it's just the water that messed it up. :hugs: how are you feeling?

Okay. I remembered all the dates. I had a negative digi on the 21st. Then I had a positive one on the 24th (same day neg. doctor's urine test.) Then I had another positive digi on the 2nd, and tonight another neg. Here is the pic from the other test. It's hard to see, but it's there, and with these test strips, the line darkness varies a lot.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture195.jpg

oh my gosh, sweetie! i'm sorry. this i just awful. i'm sure it's just the water that messed it up. :hugs: how are you feeling?

I feel pregnant! My symptoms have been increasing day by day. I just don't get this. Now I"m thinking I might hold off going back to confirm until Monday. Just to make sure AF won't rear her ugly head the day after I go back and get a neg test or something. Why oh why is this so confusing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->