Help PLEASE!!

i don't know! i hate that this is so difficult for you!!!!

Me too! Could you see the line at all? Does it mean anything that the longer the test sits, it gets darker? It's almost as dark as the control now.

i can definitely see it. how long did the test sit before it got darker?

It was about 12 minutes before the faint line showed up. (The directions on these tests says it can be read between 5-15 minutes.) Now it's been about an hour, getting ready to upload pic.
I'm glad you could see it though...

Here is the darker one

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture197.jpg

Should I be hopeful about that? I don't know what to think of it. And I know most people will say I shouldn't look at it since it's past the time limit...

don't feel like an idiot! anyone would be anxious in your situation! i've never used those tests before, but i do know that some tests seem to take longer to "develop" than others. i know my wondfos always awhile to show their full darkness, so maybe that's the case with those.

I think it is. Most of them never even show up faint until right at 15 minutes. I've had 18 positives so far, so I'm pretty sure I am, and how could I have m/c if I haven't bled? I was getting positives well after my first spotting stopped. Wish these next 4 days would hurry up!!!!

i know :hugs: all this waiting must be just miserable! wish i could speed it up for you!

Thanks for being here for me. It helps to have someone to talk to. I posted my situation in a couple of other threads, but either no one is on, or they just assume I've had a m/c. I'm not convinced, because I've not bled and I still have symptoms, so if I did m/c, there would still be hcg. (I'm assuming all this.) Now that I've calmed down a bit, I'm pretty sure that water screwed the test up.

Now I'm super mad at myself for wasting my last digi! Hopefully my shipment from Canada gets here soon!

maybe it will be there tomorrow.

i know there's a girl on here that had a blighted ovum and then an mmc and both times she didn't bleed and she tested positive for 5 weeks after she found out...but i don't think that's terribly common.

Oh how comforting!! :wacko: I'm just going to keep cautiously assuming I am and see if I get AF. That's all I know to do. It's only a little under 4 days. But I will prob just wait til Monday to make sure. If it hasn't come by then, I can go back in and if their test is still neg, I can ask for another blood test.

again, i don't think it's very common. and it's really promising that you're feeling lots of symptoms!

I think so too. And I"m calm again. That's something I felt with all my other pregnancies, except for the first one that was a m/c. I felt very peaceful and accepting of the fact that I was. And that's how I feel now. I really really hope that digi comes in the mail tomorrow! She sent it out Saturday, so it probably won't be, but hey, I've been crazy this whole last 2 months, what's to stop me now? lol

after about 8 months of ttc, i went crazy and never turned back. i don't think there's much hope for me! :haha:

fx'd that the new digi shows tomorrow!!!

hahahaha. I've been trying for 6 months, and I was perfectly fine til I skipped AF in June, but I've been crazy ever since!

i think mine all began when they started me on clomid. after that, all i could see were iui and ivf looming and i started to freak.

by the way, it's really good that you're feeling calm about this. i think intuition is very powerful and that's a really good sign.

I think so too. I need to stop letting flukes make me freak out! I've never been on clomid, or had any fertility treatments. I guess it never occurred to me that I might need help or have issues. But it always seems to take 2-3 years for me to get pregnant, so obviously something is going on, and that could very well be due to me ovulating at a weird time.

My sister had ivf and had to take injections daily, but she now has two healthy teenage daughters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->