Help PLEASE!!

Oh and yes jcombs I saw tissue when I miscarried...all 4 times. The bleeding stopped within a day or two of seeing it with all of my losses. It wouldn't make sense for you to have miscarried and have positives for a week after....at least with my experience with early losses.

Sorry futurhopes. I know that must be scary. I wish I could tell you about my pregnancies, but I have no clue when they started trying to listen. I remember it always seemed to take forever to even get my first appointment, and I think they checked the hb that day, but by then, I very well could have been 12 weeks. My memory sucks! But I agree. Don't let people scare you. Sometimes they even mean well, and some of them have experienced so many losses it's hard for them to be positive. Others may just be mean spirited. Stay positive. If your midwife said she doesn't like to do it before 12 weeks, there's a reason. She only checked for you because you begged her to, and so there's a great chance at 12 weeks you'll get that hb!

Courtney, thank you! From everything I've heard about people having chemicals and early m/c, that's how it is. They either have a lot of pain and heavy bleeding, or just heavy bleeding, and they pass tissue, then it stops. I'm guessing if I had passed tissue I'd know it? I did have some clotting on some of my "heavier" days, but a week and a half after that, I was still getting a positive, and from what I've heard, CP don't leave you with positives for long! I'm leaning on the idea that my hormones aren't quite right. But then again, have heard many women talk about spotting for months during pregnancy for no known reason!

i was 14 weeks wen i heard my sons h/b but i never had a m/w app at 10 weeks with him it was earlier. she just said baby was is prob hiding. i agree about the first 112 week scan it does seem to b such a long wait. i had a scan at 6 weeks and all was fine then but i think were its been so long and also im very high risk im just paniking and worrying all the time. i love helping other ladies on here tho it makes me not think about my own problems.:hugs:

Courtney, your words are so comforting. Thank you so much for being here! Now I've got people telling me to go the er and tell them I got a pos test and then had bleeding and cramping and I'm worried, so they will do all the testing. And I've been too embarrassed to admit it before, but I do not have insurance right now, so I really don't want to go to the er if I can avoid it, although I would love to have the answers. I had to go back in Feb for a kidney stone that was stuck and ran up a HUGE bill. I know they can't refuse me, but I don't want to run up more bills.

And I agree. Some people are just plain mean. I wonder if they just can't stand for anyone else to be happy or get the attention one gets when they're pregnant. I don't know what in the world they're doing on a group for pregnant women if this is the case.

Oh and yes jcombs I saw tissue when I miscarried...all 4 times. The bleeding stopped within a day or two of seeing it with all of my losses. It wouldn't make sense for you to have miscarried and have positives for a week after....at least with my experience with early losses.

Were they all cp? What did the tissue look like? Sorry for all the questions. Just would like to make sure that's not what I saw. Some have said if I passed tissue this early that I wouldn't have been able to tell it apart from the clots.

Sorry futurhopes. I know that must be scary. I wish I could tell you about my pregnancies, but I have no clue when they started trying to listen. I remember it always seemed to take forever to even get my first appointment, and I think they checked the hb that day, but by then, I very well could have been 12 weeks. My memory sucks! But I agree. Don't let people scare you. Sometimes they even mean well, and some of them have experienced so many losses it's hard for them to be positive. Others may just be mean spirited. Stay positive. If your midwife said she doesn't like to do it before 12 weeks, there's a reason. She only checked for you because you begged her to, and so there's a great chance at 12 weeks you'll get that hb!

Courtney, thank you! From everything I've heard about people having chemicals and early m/c, that's how it is. They either have a lot of pain and heavy bleeding, or just heavy bleeding, and they pass tissue, then it stops. I'm guessing if I had passed tissue I'd know it? I did have some clotting on some of my "heavier" days, but a week and a half after that, I was still getting a positive, and from what I've heard, CP don't leave you with positives for long! I'm leaning on the idea that my hormones aren't quite right. But then again, have heard many women talk about spotting for months during pregnancy for no known reason!

i was 14 weeks wen i heard my sons h/b but i never had a m/w app at 10 weeks with him it was earlier. she just said baby was is prob hiding. i agree about the first 112 week scan it does seem to b such a long wait. i had a scan at 6 weeks and all was fine then but i think were its been so long and also im very high risk im just paniking and worrying all the time. i love helping other ladies on here tho it makes me not think about my own problems.:hugs:

Sorry this is so stressful to you. This is the first time I've ever been panicking about a pregnancy, and in just the last 3 weeks, I feel like I've been on a roller coaster. At first, I was excited, then the spotting got heavier with clots, so I was scared thinking it was a cp. Then the bleeding stopped, and my lines were getting darker and I got another positive digi, so I was excited again. Now I'm out of tests!!! Wish I had just one more digi! :wacko:

I agree trying to help other women with their problems helps me as well.

Sorry this is so stressful to you. This is the first time I've ever been panicking about a pregnancy, and in just the last 3 weeks, I feel like I've been on a roller coaster. At first, I was excited, then the spotting got heavier with clots, so I was scared thinking it was a cp. Then the bleeding stopped, and my lines were getting darker and I got another positive digi, so I was excited again. Now I'm out of tests!!! Wish I had just one more digi! :wacko:

I agree trying to help other women with their problems helps me as well.

hello hunny well if ure lines were getting darker its not a chemical ive had 2 of those and my lines never got dark there were very faint then turned negative and wen i bled it was like a heavy a/f and painfull.

im still testing now which i know is comp ridiculas, but its the only hope i have that all is ok. hopefully my scan will go well on monday then ill stop testing. my pregnancy is very high risk so i am constantly worrying and paniking. but i must believe that we r all blessed and god is keeping us and our little ones safe in there.

ill just b glad wen i can relax and start enjoying pregnancy but unfortunetly that wont b till im at least 30 week+ as im at high risk of very prem birth:wacko:

just hope it come round fast.:hugs:

Courtney, your words are so comforting. Thank you so much for being here! Now I've got people telling me to go the er and tell them I got a pos test and then had bleeding and cramping and I'm worried, so they will do all the testing. And I've been too embarrassed to admit it before, but I do not have insurance right now, so I really don't want to go to the er if I can avoid it, although I would love to have the answers. I had to go back in Feb for a kidney stone that was stuck and ran up a HUGE bill. I know they can't refuse me, but I don't want to run up more bills.

And I agree. Some people are just plain mean. I wonder if they just can't stand for anyone else to be happy or get the attention one gets when they're pregnant. I don't know what in the world they're doing on a group for pregnant women if this is the case.

Oh don't be embarrassed!! Too many people are in your shoes with no insurance and its sad. My husband's friend was just involved in a motorcycle accident a month ago and he doesn't have insurance...his medical bills are already half a million dollars!!!!:cry:. Yes the ER would do everything for you but it will cost you a lot...I went with my last CP and the bill was $2500...I have insurance thank god but still!!! If you're really freaked out though...call your doctor and demand a test...it will cost you less then the ER and you will have peace of mind!!!:blush:

buy ureself some of those really cheap strip tests thats wat ive been using we wud b bank rupt by now if i used the other brands:haha:

You two keep saying that, and other people keep insisting that's what is going on. Like I said, I do agree with you two. Just every time someone else contradicts what I think, I get confused. I'm sorry for being so annoying right now!

Were they all cp? What did the tissue look like? Sorry for all the questions. Just would like to make sure that's not what I saw. Some have said if I passed tissue this early that I wouldn't have been able to tell it apart from the clots.

It looked like a liver (TMI). They were all large clots. Three of my losses were chemical. I had a MC at 6.2 weeks before my son was born and it was obvious tissues I was passing (I think I actually saw the sac). So you probably would see something!!!:wacko:

You two keep saying that, and other people keep insisting that's what is going on. Like I said, I do agree with you two. Just every time someone else contradicts what I think, I get confused. I'm sorry for being so annoying right now!

You're not annoying at all!!! I totally understand where you are coming from!:hugs:

Yes, I ordered some IC's and got them to ship as quickly as they could. Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow. I wish I would have just got them in the first place! I have already spent a fortune on pharmacy tests. The only good thing to come from it was that I got to make sure I was getting a bfp on different brands. But I really think I'm okay. Thank you guys for reassuring me.

has anyone gotten a positive result 3 days prior to there expected period?

It looked like a liver (TMI). They were all large clots. Three of my losses were chemical. I had a MC at 6.2 weeks before my son was born and it was obvious tissues I was passing (I think I actually saw the sac). So you probably would see something!!!:wacko:

:hugs:Thank you. I certainly don't mean to make you relive those terrible memories.:hugs: What I had were very small clots, like not even what you would get with a AF. And now I wonder since I skipped AF in June, could this just have been some left over stuff from having 2 months of AF in one? (If that makes sense.)

Yes, I ordered some IC's and got them to ship as quickly as they could. Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow. I wish I would have just got them in the first place! I have already spent a fortune on pharmacy tests. The only good thing to come from it was that I got to make sure I was getting a bfp on different brands. But I really think I'm okay. Thank you guys for reassuring me.

thats great hun im feeling really positive about u:hugs:

thats great hun im feeling really positive about u:hugs:

Thanks. I am too. So why am I letting people scare me and talk me out of this? I'm fine with waiting three more days. Sure I'm nervous the stupid witch will come, but I'm fairly sure she won't.:hugs:

yes ladies can get BFPs b4 there a/f some tests r so sensitive they can pick up the pregnancy hormone like 5 days b4:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->