Help PLEASE!!

Assuming the best, when do you think you'll get an us? We have to wait until 12 weeks for a normal pregnancy (which feels like forever!) although with the ambiguity of how far along you are I'm sure that even over here you'd get seen sooner than that!

I'm not sure. With a normal healthy "low risk" pregnancy, it's usually around 16 weeks here I think. But I'm going to try to get one as soon as it's confirmed, (Please stay away AF) to see if they can tell me what's up with the spotting.

And I guess I might as well go on and say this, but now I haven't been noticing symptoms like I was before. I think that's probably very well due to the fact that I'm freaking out and had all those people telling me I miscarried. I still pee a lot, and my boobs are heavier and even a bit bigger. And I've noticed the boob thing even in the last couple days, so I think I'm alright. But it's a little worrisome.

I have pretty much no symptoms most of the time and just occasionally have an hour or so of 'feeling' pregnant. The books say that you normally have less symptoms in subsequent pregnancies. Oh, and I had no symptoms until 6 weeks first time round.

We're all different though and you know what is and isn't normal for you. Have you tested today? The brain is a powerful thing and it's very easy to imagine symptoms, as we all know from the tww, so symptoms don't really prove much either way. :hugs: Hang in there hun.

No I'm out of tests. :cry: (Waiting for a digi with conception indicator and IC's in the mail.) The nausea and headaches could have been imagined. But obviously the spotting, cramping, and boob thing is real. With my boobs, I even tried to be negative in thinking about it. But they are no doubt firmer, heavier and ever so slightly bigger. Now I'm wigging out thinking maybe these are all pms symptoms. But from what I recall with my other ones, when the symptoms started coming on, I always thought it was AF then too. AAHHHHH!!!

That's another reason I want an earlier than normal u/s. I know for a fact I o'd earlier than the 21, cause I got my first bfp on the 19th, and got my first digi bfp on the 24. There's no way that digi would have picked up at 4 dpo. So I know we're not going to be able to calculate the due date based on my last AF. And I certainly don't want to wait 16 weeks to figure this out!

I thought the closer AF got, the better I would feel. It felt like an eternity back when I got that negative doctor's test, but now I feel almost worse because I'm terrified it's going to come!

And I'm gonna feel so stupid if it does!:blush:

No I'm out of tests. :cry: (Waiting for a digi with conception indicator and IC's in the mail.) The nausea and headaches could have been imagined. But obviously the spotting, cramping, and boob thing is real. With my boobs, I even tried to be negative in thinking about it. But they are no doubt firmer, heavier and ever so slightly bigger. Now I'm wigging out thinking maybe these are all pms symptoms. But from what I recall with my other ones, when the symptoms started coming on, I always thought it was AF then too. AAHHHHH!!!

That's another reason I want an earlier than normal u/s. I know for a fact I o'd earlier than the 21, cause I got my first bfp on the 19th, and got my first digi bfp on the 24. There's no way that digi would have picked up at 4 dpo. So I know we're not going to be able to calculate the due date based on my last AF. And I certainly don't want to wait 16 weeks to figure this out!

I thought the closer AF got, the better I would feel. It felt like an eternity back when I got that negative doctor's test, but now I feel almost worse because I'm terrified it's going to come!

And I'm gonna feel so stupid if it does!:blush:

Even if it does show (which I'm hoping it doesn't) you were/are pregnant. There's NO way you would get all those positive tests and NOT be preggers. So no need to feel stupid
With me they've always gave me an u/s around 7 weeks to make sure all was ok then again at 12. Two more days!!!! Wishing you nothing but a ton of

Greer I'm on my phone...its meant to read a ton of baby dust!!!! Lol

That's exactly what I told DH. I said, "At some point I at least was pregnant even if I'm not now." But being this sure that I am right now will make me feel stupid if it shows. And I still don't think it will. lol

That's exactly what I told DH. I said, "At some point I at least was pregnant even if I'm not now." But being this sure that I am right now will make me feel stupid if it shows. And I still don't think it will. lol

Aww I don't think it will either.

I will! Just wish all of this waiting and not knowing would be over. I can't take it much longer!

I honestly don't know what I would do without you ladies to talk to. (Emotional again.)

I will! Just wish all of this waiting and not knowing would be over. I can't take it much longer!

I honestly don't know what I would do without you ladies to talk to. (Emotional again.)

Hang in there before you know it Friday will be here!!!

OMG!! I just took a shower and got dressed. I have cleavage!! :holly:(I'm a 36A) I NEVER have cleavage with my ordinary run of the mill bras! VERY good sign!!:haha:

hooray for cleavage! (in more than one way!)

i'm sorry you're feeling stressed out and down. you've had a lot of waiting and uncertainty. :hugs: i'm sure all the ladies here will do their best to keep you company while you wait. :flower:

haha. I've been staring down at myself in admiration all day!!

Thank you. It's nice having someone to keep me laughing and to listen to me complain while I wait!

sounds like a great excuse to go shopping for some new low-cut shirts to me!

break out that credit card, woman!

can't wait to hear your results on friday! so glad were getting tested the same day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->