Help PLEASE!!

has anyone gotten a positive result 3 days prior to there expected period?

Yep!!! I got one 5 days before my period!:thumbup:

Wow, do I give up? I'm supposed to start Thursday.. still no positive result! Should it be my first urine of the day?

Nope. Don't give up. You're not out until you get AF. Some women don't get a positive until they've actually missed it. What kind of test are you using and when is the last time you tested?

Wow that is great! A positive immediately after Ovulation!

yes thats true some womon dont get a BFP til after a/f some womon like my friend got BFNs till she was 5 months gone its madness:wacko:

Wow, do I give up? I'm supposed to start Thursday.. still no positive result! Should it be my first urine of the day?

Nope. Don't give up. You're not out until you get AF. Some women don't get a positive until they've actually missed it. What kind of test are you using and when is the last time you tested?

First Response/ I last tested yesterday evening..I told my husband I wasn't going to test again until Friday...

i got a BFP a day b4 my period but it was very faint got darker the further i went. but wat u must remember is every womon is different. no ones out the wood till the nasty :witch:shows her ugly self:hugs:

First Response/ I last tested yesterday evening..I told my husband I wasn't going to test again until Friday...

It could still be too early. If I were you, I would get on ebay or Amazon and order some cheap test strips. You can get quite a few for a cheap price, and that will let you experiment to find out when you have the best urine. The general rule is first morning urine, but lots of women, myself included, find that their urine is better in the evening or at night.

I came in here about a month ago and was new to it all too. It is very stressful! And sometimes other people's opinions just make it worse!

Oh and yes jcombs I saw tissue when I miscarried...all 4 times. The bleeding stopped within a day or two of seeing it with all of my losses. It wouldn't make sense for you to have miscarried and have positives for a week after....at least with my experience with early losses.

I guess that is possible! No worries, I am here to help!:hugs:

Were they all cp? What did the tissue look like? Sorry for all the questions. Just would like to make sure that's not what I saw. Some have said if I passed tissue this early that I wouldn't have been able to tell it apart from the clots.

It looked like a liver (TMI). They were all large clots. Three of my losses were chemical. I had a MC at 6.2 weeks before my son was born and it was obvious tissues I was passing (I think I actually saw the sac). So you probably would see something!!!:wacko:

:hugs:Thank you. I certainly don't mean to make you relive those terrible memories.:hugs: What I had were very small clots, like not even what you would get with a AF. And now I wonder since I skipped AF in June, could this just have been some left over stuff from having 2 months of AF in one? (If that makes sense.)

I guess that is possible! No worries, I am here to help!:hugs:

good morning (at least it is here) ladies! hope everyone is doing well today. any luck on receiving the digi jcombs?

hay beccx hope ure doin well to huggs to u both:hugs::hugs:

phew! we slept until 10:00 today. it feels great. i really needed some extra sleep!

i had a very odd dream last night that i had the baby and it was girl and i was in a flying car hmmmmmmmmm:wacko:

awesome! i want a flying car. i've had several dreams that ours is a girl too. i think some people say that it's supposed to be the opposite- if you dream you're having a girl, it's a boy.

yay i want one to lol it was so awesome it was a peugeot something or other and it was light blue and it had wings lol hence the flying. yeah my OH swears im having a boy:hugs:

everyone keeps telling me i'm having a girl, but i'm just not sure.

Stick little beanie!!!! :hugs: and :dust:

Got everything crossed for you!

Thank you. I wish it would just hurry up and get over with. I hate being crazy. I'm really hoping that if it doesn't show, I'll be able to relax a little bit, but probably not until I get an u/s. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->