Help PLEASE!!

Oh cckarting! I missed that! Are you going for blood work or just a urine test?

im going for bw! i have a beta friday afternoon. soooo nervous my first was a 6 and now it'll be almost 10 since my first beta. will know results friday afternoon as well!

So now I'm in the freaking out boat with you jcombs:-(. My doctor's office called and informed me that I have hypothyroidism. Now I'm freaking out bc if I am pregnant I need meds ASAP so I won't have another miscarriage. However I called my doctor and have yet to hear back from her. I'm freaking bc I prob need meds. Should I call again before 5 or wait to see if she calls me in the am??? Ugh this sucks:-(. At least I found out the reasons for my losses as well as other health issues I've been dealing with. Ugh I just want to talk to the doctor, why do they let this stuff go??;; I understand she has patients she is seeing butt Damn I am a pat

Patient too shouldn't she at least have called me by now?????

I'd try to call back Courtney! What is up with doctors now a days??

CC, I'm hoping I get beta's too. I'm going to ask for them, since I"ve been bleeding, I'd like progesterone checked too.

I'd try to call back Courtney! What is up with doctors now a days??

CC, I'm hoping I get beta's too. I'm going to ask for them, since I"ve been bleeding, I'd like progesterone checked too.

I called and she is starting me on meds. Ugh they are all jerks that's the conclusion I have come to!!!

i feel like it's really cruel and irresponsible to make the patient call back on something like that. what if you patiently waited for a callback and something horrible happened in the meantime. i don't understand why some doctors don't seem to take pregnancy very seriously. :growlmad:

I agree! Do they have the views that it's just a glob of cells at such an early stage or what? :growlmad:Cause when we've wanted them for so long, and they are growing in our bodies, they mean a lot more to us that that! They need to think about how we feel when things like that are happening and be a little more sympathetic.

Courtney, so glad you got through to her!

HAHAHA^^^^ I hadn't noticed, but my bottom ticker changed, and just so happens to be talking about boobs! How funny is that? lol

hi jcombs35 ive just read through all 65 pages lol and wanted to say good luck for friday.
I bled at the start of my pregnancy too for about 3 weeks and that was due to a bruise in my uterus from when the egg had implanted, which had been absorbed by the time i went for my 8 week scan. Theres lots of different reasons why you could be spotting, so try not to worry.

x

hi ive just read through all 65 pages lol and wanted to say good luck for friday.
I bled at the start of my pregnancy too for about 3 weeks and that was due to a bruise in my uterus from when the egg had implanted, which had been absorbed by the time i went for my 8 week scan. Theres lots of different reasons why you could be spotting, so try not to worry.

x

That's about how long I bled. Was yours heavy or light? I'm thinking mine is probably caused by something similar. I don't think I've miscarried.

courtney i wouldn't worry to much about the hypothyroidism it doesn't cause miscarriages i found out after i had my first i had hypo as well! and my numbers were crazy high. so i got preg and carried a perfectly healthy baby with it and not being medicated. it is a good thing to get it under control before the baby comes, but don't stress to much about it!

x[/QUOTE]

That's about how long I bled. Was yours heavy or light? I'm thinking mine is probably caused by something similar. I don't think I've miscarried.[/QUOTE]

it was light, mostly just when i wiped.

i know how you feel chic, i had nearly the same experiences that youve had. when i first found out i took 7 pregnancy tests over two days all positives. I then got really worried over the bleeding so i went to A&E where they did a test, which was negitive, they told me id lost my baby and sent me home, the next morning i did another clearblue digi which came out positive again. so i went to the doctors and they did a test which came out faint poisitive. The doctor was really mad with the hospital as it was obvious that they hadnt left the test long enough just so they could rush me off. i was then sent for blood tests, then an u/s which is when they discovered the bruise.

i'd definately demand they do blood test, itll put your mind at rest

x

Oh it sounds about exactly what I'm going through now! How comforting! Thank you so much for sharing. It's too late at this point to march back in and demand tests, but when I go Friday, I will, regardless of what her urine test says. Hopefully it's a dark positive by then! I'm certain that I'm pregnant.

courtney i wouldn't worry to much about the hypothyroidism it doesn't cause miscarriages i found out after i had my first i had hypo as well! and my numbers were crazy high. so i got preg and carried a perfectly healthy baby with it and not being medicated. it is a good thing to get it under control before the baby comes, but don't stress to much about it!

Ok thanks for the reassurance:). Actually it had been causing miscarriages for me....I've had 4 since December :-(. I just got my meds now so I'm hoping if I fall preggers this cycle the baby sticks:)

Hi ladies
I am about 5.5 weeks
Last night when I wiped after trying to have a bowel movement sorry for the tmi
I noiticed very very light Brown in my discharge
If I wasn't staring at the tissue I would have missed it
Has this ever happeneded to any of u? I am a little worried

Hi. I don't know if you've read through these pages, but I've been having spotting on and off. It started at what I think was 7 dpo, and went from pink to bright red to brown back to dark red. It has finally stopped, but every once in a while, I do see some brown on my toilet paper.

Brown means the blood is old, and I'd say if you're only getting it when you wipe, you're probably fine. Perhaps your cervix got irritated or something. Some spotting is normal in early pregnancy. But if you keep being worried about it, you can call your doctor to make sure!

And the madness begins! I've been checking like a mad person to see if AF is coming. Although I'm usually very regular, and if AF is coming, she will be here around 10 am tomorrow. I can't help it though. I feel so wet down there, it feels like I could be bleeding. I have a feeling I"m going to be raw by the time this is said and done. lol

:hugs: jcombs!! Get you some of those wet wipes!! DS uses those when he goes poo. It helps without the irritation. I'm really hoping she stays away!!

Hi. I don't know if you've read through these pages, but I've been having spotting on and off. It started at what I think was 7 dpo, and went from pink to bright red to brown back to dark red. It has finally stopped, but every once in a while, I do see some brown on my toilet paper.

Brown means the blood is old, and I'd say if you're only getting it when you wipe, you're probably fine. Perhaps your cervix got irritated or something. Some spotting is normal in early pregnancy. But if you keep being worried about it, you can call your doctor to make sure!

Thanks! I have read your thread, I really hope af stays away tomorrow :)
I'm about 25 or 26 dpo and this is the first time I saw it. I was at the doctor in the am yesterday but it didn't happen until lady night. I have to go back on three weeks, If I keep noticing it I will call them so far today none
Thanks again for replying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->