Help PLEASE!!

Yeah, you can probably just call and ask and see what they think. And isn't that the way it always goes? Nothing ever seems to happen BEFORE an appointment! It always waits til you've just been there!

Hi. I don't know if you've read through these pages, but I've been having spotting on and off. It started at what I think was 7 dpo, and went from pink to bright red to brown back to dark red. It has finally stopped, but every once in a while, I do see some brown on my toilet paper.

Brown means the blood is old, and I'd say if you're only getting it when you wipe, you're probably fine. Perhaps your cervix got irritated or something. Some spotting is normal in early pregnancy. But if you keep being worried about it, you can call your doctor to make sure!

Yeah, you can probably just call and ask and see what they think. And isn't that the way it always goes? Nothing ever seems to happen BEFORE an appointment! It always waits til you've just been there!

Always right! I stopped. I stopped by the pharmacy and bought two digitalis to take to ease my mind! I'm a nut I think lol

:hugs: jcombs!! Get you some of those wet wipes!! DS uses those when he goes poo. It helps without the irritation. I'm really hoping she stays away!!

That is a great idea! :thumbup:Why didn't I think of it? We have some here, but they're medicated for hemorrhoids. (TMI) I will def get some regular ones. Ah, can't wait til this is over with. I'm a mess right now. lol

Friday is almost here!!!!! How are you feeling? BTW o finally filled my prescription and now I'm worried about side affects...I need to STOP googling stuff lol!!!!! Do you think I should go to an endocronologist (so?) So they can do more testing to see if I have other hormonal issues besides the thyroid? My DH thinks I'm nuts now but I really want to make sure everything is ok.

Friday is almost here!!!!! How are you feeling? BTW o finally filled my prescription and now I'm worried about side affects...I need to STOP googling stuff lol!!!!! Do you think I should go to an endocronologist (so?) So they can do more testing to see if I have other hormonal issues besides the thyroid? My DH thinks I'm nuts now but I really want to make sure everything is ok.

I dont know much about your situation, but if it would make you feel better then why not?
My husband says I have googleadis lol. I google all day long and it makes me worry way more :wacko:

I just called my doctor about my light brown discharge that I saw lonce last night when I wiped, they said its most likely nothing and if i see it again call back tomorrow. This was a better answer than google! lol. She then asked was this my first pregnancy and I said yes and I am very paranoid.

good luck you you:flower:

can't wait for you for tomorrow! what time you going in?

Just read your whole thread and wanted to say good luck tomorrow!! You need to take in a whole bag of positive pregnancy tests to show to your doctor ;)

If you have had mc due to thyroid problems seeing an endocronologist never hurts... I had 2 mc and the first one I was awful about taking my meds and I started taking them around the time I got preg and by the time I found out I was mc I thought it was because I had started taking them again... the second time same thing I was just very inconsistent with taking them... Turned out that (and this is from the endo i started seeing) said they want your # they check for (i think the TSH but can never remember) to be 1.5 or lower and mine was always above a 6 when I would get preg... SO I started seeing an endo and would get checked every month and they would change my meds almost each time bc it would jump so much (I take synthroid) but it was very important that i took it same time every day and not eat for an hour after taking it or else my levels would change... and even when I got preg for the 3rd time my number went to 11!! I for sure thought it would end in mc but thank God I had a great dr who kept testing me, he wanted to be the first to know other than my husband when i got preg, and we got that number down fast with higher dose which he said is very normal for it to spike in preg... Soooo long story short (and sorry to hijack anything on here) seeing an endochronologist monthly at first I think really helped me thru this preg and taking that medicine consitently and religously has kept my level where it needs to be! And seeing the endo also diagnosed me with Hashimotos which is again a thyroid disease that I wouldn't have known about just from seeing my reg drs... and now Im on top of it all and its helped with our fertility and I personally hate drs but so glad I took the time to find one! Goodluck with everything! :flower:

Courtney, I would go just to get everything checked out! Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

cc I don't have an appointment. She told me to just walk back in if I didn't get AF. I have to drop BIL off at work at noon tomorrow, so I'll prob just go there after I drop him off. Also have to get some more blood work done to make sure my iron levels and thyroid are okay.

Still no sign of the witch. I"m usually extra tired right before I get it, which I am now, but I have been for the last 3 weeks. I don't have any other noticeable symptoms that make me think she is coming, but I have a few symptoms that make pretty sure my tests are right. I'm wishing my IC's or that digi from Canada would show up today so I can test before I go. Gotta have something to smack her in the face with!!

:af: stay away, you ugly crone!!!!

how are you feeling, sweetie?

If you have had mc due to thyroid problems seeing an endocronologist never hurts... I had 2 mc and the first one I was awful about taking my meds and I started taking them around the time I got preg and by the time I found out I was mc I thought it was because I had started taking them again... the second time same thing I was just very inconsistent with taking them... Turned out that (and this is from the endo i started seeing) said they want your # they check for (i think the TSH but can never remember) to be 1.5 or lower and mine was always above a 6 when I would get preg... SO I started seeing an endo and would get checked every month and they would change my meds almost each time bc it would jump so much (I take synthroid) but it was very important that i took it same time every day and not eat for an hour after taking it or else my levels would change... and even when I got preg for the 3rd time my number went to 11!! I for sure thought it would end in mc but thank God I had a great dr who kept testing me, he wanted to be the first to know other than my husband when i got preg, and we got that number down fast with higher dose which he said is very normal for it to spike in preg... Soooo long story short (and sorry to hijack anything on here) seeing an endochronologist monthly at first I think really helped me thru this preg and taking that medicine consitently and religously has kept my level where it needs to be! And seeing the endo also diagnosed me with Hashimotos which is again a thyroid disease that I wouldn't have known about just from seeing my reg drs... and now Im on top of it all and its helped with our fertility and I personally hate drs but so glad I took the time to find one! Goodluck with everything! :flower:

Thanks for sharing :hugs:!! I am going to start looking for an endo or at least get a referral to one from my obgyn. I am so worried that the meds won't kick in and lower my levels if I did indeed concieve this cycle (I'm 1 DPO). My TSH wasn't too high...it was 5. I started 50 mcg of thyroxine (wrong spelling) this morning so I am hoping my levels will get to a safe range in time for implantation if I did conceive. :thumbup: How high were your levels?

I dont know much about your situation, but if it would make you feel better then why not?
My husband says I have googleadis lol. I google all day long and it makes me worry way more :wacko:

I just called my doctor about my light brown discharge that I saw lonce last night when I wiped, they said its most likely nothing and if i see it again call back tomorrow. This was a better answer than google! lol. She then asked was this my first pregnancy and I said yes and I am very paranoid.

LOL i google EVERYTHING its a real problem lol:wacko:.

I'm sure you're okay with the brown spotting, from what I hear brown is ok but red is a little concerning. Good Luck!:thumbup:

Courtney, I would go just to get everything checked out! Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

cc I don't have an appointment. She told me to just walk back in if I didn't get AF. I have to drop BIL off at work at noon tomorrow, so I'll prob just go there after I drop him off. Also have to get some more blood work done to make sure my iron levels and thyroid are okay.

Still no sign of the witch. I"m usually extra tired right before I get it, which I am now, but I have been for the last 3 weeks. I don't have any other noticeable symptoms that make me think she is coming, but I have a few symptoms that make pretty sure my tests are right. I'm wishing my IC's or that digi from Canada would show up today so I can test before I go. Gotta have something to smack her in the face with!!

I'm gonna try to go to an endo. I'm soooo nervous about my levels:wacko:.

Can't wait to see what happens tmrw!!!

Oh and BTW I messaged you bc I lost your thread...how do you resubscribed once you accidently unsubscribed :blush:.

LOL i google EVERYTHING its a real problem lol:wacko:.

I'm sure you're okay with the brown spotting, from what I hear brown is ok but red is a little concerning. Good Luck!:thumbup:

thank you! :) i havent had any since the one time last night and that was barely noticeable

I can't wait for yours either!!! So exciting, and soooo stressful!!!! lol

Courtney-

My level from the mc were in the 5-8 range and then when I got preg this time it was at 11!! so I was pretty freaked out, they upped my meds and tested every week until it was down and im about to have our baby boy any day now! i also did a lot of googling at first and when i went to the endo and asked about some of the things i found (like raw veggies are bad for the thyroid) he set all the things straight that I needed to know, and plus once my levels were normal it was amazing how normal i felt... altho normal is diff for everyone, the spectrum isn't very reliable GL to you and well wishes!

Courtney-

My level from the mc were in the 5-8 range and then when I got preg this time it was at 11!! so I was pretty freaked out, they upped my meds and tested every week until it was down and im about to have our baby boy any day now! i also did a lot of googling at first and when i went to the endo and asked about some of the things i found (like raw veggies are bad for the thyroid) he set all the things straight that I needed to know, and plus once my levels were normal it was amazing how normal i felt... altho normal is diff for everyone, the spectrum isn't very reliable GL to you and well wishes!

Did you request a blood test right after your BFP? My doctor wants me to wait 4-6 weeks to test again...but I am not pregnant yet. I should probably request a Blood test right away if I do get pregnant this cycle! I wonder how long it will take the meds to bring my levels down....hopefully soon I am sooo nervous :wacko:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->