Help PLEASE!!

Yep! I can't wait either. I'm hoping beyond hope that my IC's get here in the morning so I can test before I go. lol

Courtney-

My level from the mc were in the 5-8 range and then when I got preg this time it was at 11!! so I was pretty freaked out, they upped my meds and tested every week until it was down and im about to have our baby boy any day now! i also did a lot of googling at first and when i went to the endo and asked about some of the things i found (like raw veggies are bad for the thyroid) he set all the things straight that I needed to know, and plus once my levels were normal it was amazing how normal i felt... altho normal is diff for everyone, the spectrum isn't very reliable GL to you and well wishes!

Did you request a blood test right after your BFP? My doctor wants me to wait 4-6 weeks to test again...but I am not pregnant yet. I should probably request a Blood test right away if I do get pregnant this cycle! I wonder how long it will take the meds to bring my levels down....hopefully soon I am sooo nervous :wacko:.

I got tested the day I had my bloods drawn for hcg... they wanted them done right away, thats how we caught it so high... they typically don't want to check 4-6 wks bc it takes awhile for your body to show any improvement with the medicine... but with reoccurring preg loss they wanted them done frequent and right when i had a pos hpt

Yep! I can't wait either. I'm hoping beyond hope that my IC's get here in the morning so I can test before I go. lol

Oh YES!!!! Something to throw at her!!!!!:thumbup:. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Wish I could send you one of my wondfo's via the internet!! That way you wouldn't have to worry about it!! Do you have all of your positive ones?? I'd so take them ALL! Lay them out across the table you're supposed to sit on and see what they say!

I threw some of them away, but knowing that stupid woman, she'd probably tell me that they had set too long and weren't accurate!

tomorrow's the big day, hun! if i cross my fingers any tighter, they'll break!

heck no, woman! i told that b@#&% to take a hike! she ain't showin' up!

Over the last hour, I've been sitting here thinking. (Dangerous I know.) And it's really hitting me that AF could come. I'm freaking out......:wacko::help:

:hugs:

stop thinking! we're just going to keep positive. you're pregnant and af is not coming.

I just "helped" hubby out since I'm too scared to bd, and my boob leaked again!! That's a good thing right?

at least someone's dh is interested in sex. mine sure isn't!

i'm pretty sure boob leakage is a pretty darn good sign.

Oh yes. And I've been feeling guilty because I don't want to because I'm afraid it will make my spotting come back. So I feel like I have to do something for him! lol

And it's not a lot of leakage, but it will tingle then just a little bit of wet comes out. (I don't ever have that before AF!)

yeah- definitely not a commonly recognized symptom of af...but i've definitely heard of it happening to preggos like you!

Yay!!! lol Wish tomorrow would hurry up! And I doubt I'm gonna sleep very well. lol

i don't blame you for being nervous. i'm nervous for you! but everything is going to be great and you're going to have some crazy happy news to report to us tomorrow. what time is your appointment? i'm so bummed i'll be at work tomorrow. i'm going to miss all the fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->