Help PLEASE!!

I don't have an appointment. She said to just walk in if AF didn't come. I have to take BIL to work at noon, so I'll just go on over after I drop him off. It's gonna suck to wait that long..... I might go early...... hahahaha

i can't wait! i wish we didn't have meetings scheduled all day! i'll have to run to my classroom to check my computer at lunchtime if i can!

I'm getting ready to go now! So freaking out. What if it's negative again??

if it's negative demand a beta! and if she still refuses i know in bigger cities they have a place where you can just go and get whatever blood work done to wanted! i can't remember what it's called you could probably google it! there is no way she can deny you this time! GLGL everything is X for you so tight! can't wait to hear your results!

if it's negative demand a beta! and if she still refuses i know in bigger cities they have a place where you can just go and get whatever blood work done to wanted! i can't remember what it's called you could probably google it! there is no way she can deny you this time! GLGL everything is X for you so tight! can't wait to hear your results!

I agree!!!

Good luck!!! I am waiting for your results!!!

hello flower i havent been on for 2 days just wondering how u r and if u have any more news:hugs:

Well, ladies, it was another negative. The doctor wasn't even in, but the nurse who did my test told me it was negative, and she's lucky I didn't have a pee stick to slap her with! I told her I'm sick of this, that it's impossible for me to have 18 false positives on 4 different brands, and 3 being digital. She asked if I had any symptoms....:dohh:

I told her my symptoms, and she said, "Yeah, that does sound like you're pregnant." (Duh) So she set me up an appointment to get this resolved. I hate waiting another 5 days, but I'm glad they're finally listening to me now and not brushing me off! I'm still pretty hopeful about all this. IC's should be here tomorrow so I can poas myself and see!

Well, ladies, it was another negative. The doctor wasn't even in, but the nurse who did my test told me it was negative, and she's lucky I didn't have a pee stick to slap her with! I told her I'm sick of this, that it's impossible for me to have 18 false positives on 4 different brands, and 3 being digital. She asked if I had any symptoms....:dohh:

I told her my symptoms, and she said, "Yeah, that does sound like you're pregnant." (Duh) So she set me up an appointment to get this resolved. I hate waiting another 5 days, but I'm glad they're finally listening to me now and not brushing me off! I'm still pretty hopeful about all this. IC's should be here tomorrow so I can poas myself and see!

Ru kidding?!?! What's wrong with this doctor's office???? Why can't they simply call in a script to check ur BETa levels????? I don't get why you have to wait 5 days when they can just send a script to a lab or do it in the office. I would be furious if I were you!!!

The fact that I'm so peaceful right now is great. I know they're wrong, and they're going to see that they're wrong. It's not like I've never been through this before. I know what being pregnant feels like, and if I'm not pregnant, I have a tumor growing in there! (I hope I don't have a tumor growing in there.) lol

The fact that I'm so peaceful right now is great. I know they're wrong, and they're going to see that they're wrong. It's not like I've never been through this before. I know what being pregnant feels like, and if I'm not pregnant, I have a tumor growing in there! (I hope I don't have a tumor growing in there.) lol

Yeah tumors are a bad thing lol. I just think they should at least do a beta bc at this point u have missed your period on top of positive HPTs. I mean you've had unexplained bleeding since June, this should be an alarm to then bc god forbid something is wrong. What state do you live in??? Lol I don't ever want to get medical attention there geeze they act like patients are idiots!!!!

But I am happy that ur peaceful, I'm just really, really pissed at how they are treating you!

I'm in WV, and limited because of the no insurance thing. I think I'm gonna call around Monday and see if I can possibly see anyone else or at least get a second opinion.

Being at peice hun is showing wat a positive strong lady u r. Im not happy there makimg u wait 5 days why didnt they just do bloods,i wud of thought that wud b one of the first things they wud do. Hav they got crap tests there or something, bet there out of date. Ah well ure have ure own tests to pee on soon hun and im sure all is good es if u feel pregnat. Stupid bloody doctors. Wen u get ure next BFP go and shove it up there noses lol.:haha:

:hugs:

Yes you def should....even if it means going to a clinic. I mean this is ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->