Help PLEASE!!

Ugh! I'm so sorry you're still going through this, jcombs! I hope the next 5 days fly by for you.

Off topic, but wow, future hopes!! That's certainly a nice bump for 12 weeks! Beautiful!!

Haha thank u hun that was taken at 10+6 lol. Think i was a bit bloated from constipation:blush:

arg! how frustrating! did you just have a wee test or was it bloods?

Thanks. It was just a urine test. There was no doctor there to order blood tests, and the soonest they could get me in to see her was Wednesday. I guess I'm feeling more peaceful now because they didn't just dismiss me. They are looking into and trying to help me figure out what it is now.

So sorry Jcombs!!! I'm glad you're at peace but you are right. You've had a ton of positives and they definitely need to see what's going on (hope not a tumor either!!). Are they going to do a scan at the appt in 5 days?

I don't know what they're going to do. I know I'm past due for a pap, so they'll prob do that. But I am NOT walking away without answers. If they do a blood test and it's negative, then I want them to do a scan. At this point, I think it would be best to do a scan anyway instead of the blood. That way we can see exactly what is going on in there!!

I don't know what they're going to do. I know I'm past due for a pap, so they'll prob do that. But I am NOT walking away without answers. If they do a blood test and it's negative, then I want them to do a scan. At this point, I think it would be best to do a scan anyway instead of the blood. That way we can see exactly what is going on in there!!

Glad u are demanding answers from them. Be careful of the PAP, I swear it caused my last miscarriage. I had the PAP and miscarried within 3 days, so be careful. I know they say its safe, but still. Keeping my fingers crossed that your IC come tomorrow!!!:thumbup:

I just wanted to post this after coming across this post. My MIL was 15 weeks pregnant before anyone would believe her. She knew she was pregnant but the Dr's pee tests kept turning up negative and they basically told her she was nuts. She had no periods, weight gain, a bump by 15 weeks because she's tiny and at 14 weeks they were still telling her she was crazy. I'm not sure if they did blood tests then (37 ish years ago) but if they did they wouldn't give her one.

At the appointment at 15 weeks she had a different Doctor. He took one look at her, felt her abdomen and said 'yep, you're pregnant. I can feel the baby in there'. She NEVER had a positive pee test from the Doctors but my OH is most definitely here! With her 2nd and 3rd babies she had a positive pee test both times the Doctor tested, so who knows why she didn't with my OH. There's only a year between him and his sister so I'm guessing the pee tests didn't get suddenly better!

What I'm saying is, that although it's rare it most certainly does happen and they should have given you the blood test long before now. I hope you get one soon and that it's a blazing positive, I can't believe they're making you wait longer just to draw a bit of blood, it's insane :dust:

Thanks. I had blood work done around the 10th of June, because my period was due on the second and never came. It was negative then. But also then, any tests I was doing were coming out negative, and staying negative no matter how long the set. Then when my spotting started this month, that's when I started getting the positives. So I don't know if I"ve been pregnant the whole time and have maybe lost it. (Maybe what I thought was my July AF wasn't an AF?) I had quit testing at the end of June, so I don't know if I would have had any positives at that point. And maybe the faint positives I'm getting now are left over hormones? Or if I just ovulated while I was on AF, as weird as that is, and now I really am pregnant and their tests just suck!

My MIL told me that her aunt was 5 or 6 months pregnant, and showing, and the doctor's urine tests were coming back negative, but it was obvious she was. So I know it does happen.

This is why I hate early testing. With the last 3 of my pregnancies, I knew almost at conception.And I was thinking back on it last night, and I remember distinctly with my oldest one, that I thought I was pregnant, then took 3 FRER's and they were all positive. So when I called to set up a doctor appointment, she asked if I had skipped AF, and I said I didn't know because it wasn't due for 2 weeks. So I know I def ovulate at weird times at least some times. (I've never tracked it.)

I'm going to push for an ultrasound because if I've had a mmc or something, I would like to know! I"m pretty sure I haven't passed anything, and if I'm not pregnant, I would like to move things along so I can try again. (OH the dread! I sure hope I don't have to go back to that.)

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture206.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%

that's definitely positive. the sensitivity of the tests at your doctor's office must be pretty poor.

I'm going to call around Monday and even though I don't have insurance, I'm going to try to go somewhere else. This is ridiculous. I think my line is very nice!

it is! they just need to give you a stupid blood test already!

Yeah, yesterday she was looking over my chart and said, "Well you just had a blood test done in June..." I said, "Yeah. I wasn't pregnant then. I am now!" (I wasn't getting any positives then at all.)

I can't believe their tests are so crap - your tests are so clearly positive xx You must be soooo frustrated :hugs:

Those are very nice lines!!! With that you should definitely take a digi and show it to them!! I think your option of a new doc will benefit you greatly!!!

Have you got your conception digi yet? That would be interesting..... Like to see the Dr deny that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->