Help PLEASE!!

Still waiting on the conception digi. I think if it comes before my next examine, I'm going to take it right before I go and take it with me. And then I'm going to insist they figure out what's going on!

And bigmomma, I got my first negative doctor's urine test the same day I got my first positive digi. I showed her, and she just shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know..." :growlmad:

And bigmomma, I got my first negative doctor's urine test the same day I got my first positive digi. I showed her, and she just shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know..." :growlmad:

Then maybe she needs to go back to med school and refresh her knowledge of HCG and pregnancy!!

Even yesterday they were trying to say false negatives were possible... I was like, "Um, are you kidding me?" 18 false positives, on 4 different brands of tests, out of different boxes? Really? These are NOT false positives!

I'd definitely look for a new doctor too jcombs! I know it's difficult but if they won't help you, it seems pointless to continue going back to them. I'd find a place that can help!

oh my gosh! i think i would just forget the sticks and pee on the doctor! :growlmad: test this, bitch!

Omg how the hell are all her tests negative when you're clearly getting positive tests???? It makes NO sense!!!! Yea def get rid of this idiot_! I wouldn't want her delivering my baby anyway! Did she deliver ur other kids?

i think i would just forget the sticks and pee on the doctor! :growlmad: test this, bitch! :haha:

Courtney no she didn't. I just moved here to WV two years ago. All mine were born in Indiana. And I sure do miss that doctor!! :cry:

And also, I just had hubby pee on one of my tests just to see, and his sat for over an hour so far with no evap line or anything. So I think it's safe to say, my line is a real positive!!

Have you got your conception digi yet? That would be interesting..... Like to see the Dr deny that!

I can pretty much guarantee, based on jcombs experience thus far, that her doctor is going to tell her those tests aren't FDA approved and are, therefore, invalid. :dohh: So, honestly not sure I'd take that one with you. But I'd take the rest for sure!

That same thing crossed my mind. But I will take all my other ones with me. I wish I hadn't thrown some of them away! I'm sure I'd have a baggy full by now! Then they'll probably say those don't mean anything cause they've sat for too long! :growlmad:

You know what I ought to do is take an unused one with me and dip it in the same cup I pee in for them, then show it to them when they bring me to the room!

That same thing crossed my mind. But I will take all my other ones with me. I wish I hadn't thrown some of them away! I'm sure I'd have a baggy full by now! Then they'll probably say those don't mean anything cause they've sat for too long! :growlmad:

You know what I ought to do is take an unused one with me and dip it in the same cup I pee in for them, then show it to them when they bring me to the room!

I really think you should.

thats a good idea hun. ure doctors sound rubbish u wud never get that many false positives, i think false negatives r more common x:kiss:

Well this morning I woke up to go pee, and when I wiped, there was dark red with black spots on my paper. It was clots, it was just spots. I freaked out, then ended up calling the er, where I was told they couldn't give me any advice, but she offered "information" and said that it was completely normal to have spotting during early pregnancy. I think it was her way of saying it sounded like it was okay. It has since stopped, so I do feel better!

Well this morning I woke up to go pee, and when I wiped, there was dark red with black spots on my paper. It was clots, it was just spots. I freaked out, then ended up calling the er, where I was told they couldn't give me any advice, but she offered "information" and said that it was completely normal to have spotting during early pregnancy. I think it was her way of saying it sounded like it was okay. It has since stopped, so I do feel better!

:( Keeping you in my thoughts I hope you get answers soon. Have you taken anymore pregnancy tests?

Yes. They seem fainter than yesterday's, but I'm not going to let that get to me. I've had them going from faint to dark since this started. Here's a pic of one I just took about an hour ago.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture208.jpg

Yeah it does seem fainter but you never know, it probably doesn't mean anything. Are you going to be calling around for a doctor tomorrow? I def think you should get to the bottom of this, I am sure the emotional roller coaster is of no help. Keeping you in my thoughts and as always hoping but nothing but the best!

i can't believe you're getting all these positives and they're not giving you a blood test. i mean, not to scare you or anything, but what if your lines don't seem to be progressing because of an ectopic? i wish they would take this more freakin seriously. :growlmad:

Thanks. Yes I'm going to call around tomorrow. When I mention how many tests I've taken, these ones just look at me like I'm lying or something. And I was saying the same thing earlier to my husband about the ectopic. If that is what it is, then I'd like to have it figured out before it ruptures and I have to lose a tube!

And I'm sick of women on the other sites and their snide comments about how it's getting so faint I've probably lost it. Umm, it's gotten very very faint before only to come back dark within a few days. No, I don't know why it's doing that, and yes, it could mean something's wrong, but for God's sake, I know for a FACT that I haven't lost it... yet... Grr....

lol

:hugs: Oh sweetie!! I sure hope you figure t out soon!!! Having any answer is better than none!! Good luck finding a doctor tomorrow!!

when we were ttc, this was the first site i really came across that seemed worth joining. since then, i've heard such negative things about other sites that i never even bothered. i'm sorry people are being so rude to you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->