Help PLEASE!!

Yes it sure is! Not having any answer is worse than anything! Cause then you're left to your imagination to think of the worst possible things!

when we were ttc, this was the first site i really came across that seemed worth joining. since then, i've heard such negative things about other sites that i never even bothered. i'm sorry people are being so rude to you. :hugs:

Well, it is a great site. And you ladies, especially you ones on this thread are completely amazing and I don't know what I'd do without you .:cry:

It's just those few who are far enough along they're in the clear, and who seem to have never had anything go wrong with a pregnancy that really make me mad. I've gotten used to my fading lines. And thinking back, my lines were never dark with my other pregnancies either. Maybe it's the simple fact that my body might not produce as much hormones at first or something. And some of the women who do this will say something about me having probably had a chemical, and then in the same post, will brag about their pregnancy. I just find that distasteful. (I'm ranting. Sorry!) lol

Some people can be pretty insensitive! I'm sure your mind is racing enough, you don't need people to make you feel worse about your situation. Truth is it could be an ectopic, it could be a missed miscarriage or it could be a perfectly normal & healthy pregnancy. Like everyone has said and agreed on in this thread...it's something that has to be taken seriously and something a doctor MUST give you answers on. It's ridiculous that they are brushing you off and not listening to your pleas for help!! Damn god forbid something happens to you (like an ectopic), I would SUE the doctor's office for malpractice! She's an obvious idiot!

I agree!! I would definately take it into the hands of the law if SHE caused you to lose a tube or worse because she refused to look into things!! :hugs:

I'm planning on it, if anything bad happens. I said that from the first time I went in there and she kept shrugging her shoulders at me! I realize she's probably seen all kinds of things, but this is new to me and scary! She needs to def work on her bedside manner!

it's just so sad. i know that doctors see a lot of patients every day and i'm sure to them it looks like an endless list of... another uti...another bronchitis...another sinus infection...another lady thinks she's pregnant...another rash...blah, blah, blah. i just wish they'd realize that any health issue is of major concern to the person experiencing it. even if they feel like it's just another _______, i feel like they should at least pretend to care. what's the worst that's going to happen??? their hospital/office/clinic is going to make money from whatever test or procedure is done.

I'm planning on it, if anything bad happens. I said that from the first time I went in there and she kept shrugging her shoulders at me! I realize she's probably seen all kinds of things, but this is new to me and scary! She needs to def work on her bedside manner!

My goodness I hope nothing bad happens:hugs:. I can't believe she actually shrugged her shoulders...that's disgusting. Exactly, you're not a number but a human being that has a valid concern about her health!!! I am so thankful that I don't have doctors like that. I mean sure I have to speak up sometimes for myself but they at least listen. Please keep us posted on your doctor search tomorrow. When you find one, make sure to google their name, many times reviews will come up on them. This way you can fins someone that is GOOD and willing to LISTEN to your concerns over a very sensitive and SERIOUS issue!!!!

Geeze I am so angry that you are going through this. Its so demeaning, she acts likes your a friggen idiot that doesn't understand her OWN body AFTER giving birth to 3 other children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

bexxc, exactly! And you'd think they wouldn't even have patients if they act like that!

Courtney, yes. That made me very mad too. I was just asking how I got a digital positive, and she shrugged her shoulders. I told her about the weird spotting and she shrugged her shoulders. And I might understand if this was my first time. But I've been there 4 times, and I know what being pregnant feels like, and I FEEL pregnant!

So here's something else I've been thinking about. I would like yall's input on it. What if I conceived in June? Could it be possible that I did, and then had heavy bleeding that I thought was AF in July? Not that it really matters at this point, but something I've been wondering.

hi hun i just wanna wish u all the best im off on my holiday now and i didnt want to go with out saying all the best. ill try and come on here on my phone wen i get a chance to check up on u. lots of:hugs:

jcombs-- I hope you didn't think me posting my most recent Wondfo on the other thread was insensitive. You were asking if anyone else had experience with them and what kind of lines they get on them so I was just trying to help. :flower:

cckarting, I know it! LittleSpy, no you're fine. And from what I remember, it actually did help me. The people I'm talking about will saying "You're probably having a chemical." Then a few begin the next sentence with "just felt my baby move!"

And I know people are excited, but I just find it rude to tell someone they had a miscarriage in one sentence and talk about your healthy pregnancy in the next, especially when they don't even know if that person has had one!!

sometimes i wish there was a slap button on here lol!

Me too. But unlike them, I am a lady, so I usually don't say anything. Catch me on the wrong day, though, and I just might!

Also, I called around and found a place that will see me tomorrow at 10. Can't wait!

Super excited for you and FX they finally figure something out tomorrow, and they actually DO something!

I know! I think they will. The person I spoke to sounded very sympathetic and concerned. I told her the clinic wasn't taking me seriously, and that I just wanted to know what was going on in my body. She said, "Well sure! Of course you do!" Hopefully everyone else in that office is the same way!

It's ridiculous what you've gone through, jcombs35. Fingers crossed that you find out what's going on TOMORROW!! Then maybe you won't have to bean someone with wet pee sticks. lol!

Oh oh oh! My digi with conception indicator came! Look!

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture212.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->