• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

I'm a little confused, because I thought I was farther then that, but I'm still happy to see "pregnant" up there! I was scared to death after all I've gone through to get this thing it was going to say "not pregnant." lol

This! This right here is the kind of thing I've been talking about. I just posted my pos digi on another thread, and someone said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcombs35
https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/...Picture212.jpg

What do you think?
Looks promising, I guess. I'm not sure about those ICs, but do they get darker? I know First Response, Clear Blue, and EPT get darker every few days.

Really? Grrrrrr.....

Just to clear that rant up, the bold italic is a comment someone made on the other thread. I mean, who the hell cares how dark my line on IC's are? I just had a freakin digi say "pregnant!!"

I really hope you get some answers soon Hunnie... I've just been through a very similar experience, so know all too well just how bloody depressing, scary and upsetting it can all be...

I'm wishing you all the best :)

I miscarried :(

But I fell pregnant just 5-6 weeks after I miscarried and had a d&c (medical procedure to take out the pregnancy)... So it's unclear whether I miscarried because I had a d&c not so long beforehand....

It was constantly up and down!... I got my BFP on 7th of June, but 13th of June I started bleeding and the 14th i passed a huge clot, convinced I miscarried... But tests were progressing, I kept bleeding till the 18th, and had a series of beta blood tests to check my hcg... 25th of June had a scan, which showed gestational sac in my uterus (I was query ectopic at first) but there was blood in my womb surrounding the baby and so it was touch and go whether i would miscarry or not...28th of June, more bleeding, which quickly stopped.... 5th of july spotting... 9th of july bleeding came more and more 11th of July scan showed I was miscarrying.... 26th of July a follow up scan showed my uterus was fully clear and I fully miscarried on my own.

As of today I have finally just gotten my negative. My body seems to love to hold onto hcg, just not babies :cry:

I was told time and time again, that you can bleed.. Some woman can have a chorionic heamatoma and most times there pose no problems, just more of a nuisence.. I would really go to the a&e/ER and get them to check your hcg :)... I'm sure everything wil work out x

Thanks for sharing your story, and I'm so sorry. I know all too well the pain of not knowing what's going on and having to wait helplessly in confusion. It does sound kinda like what I'm going through, except my doctor's don't care enough to do a scan or betas.

Babee_Bugs I followed your story :( It was pretty similar to this one... hugs girls :hugs:

Wow I'm sure that's tough. I mean I had 3 miscarriages but pretty much knew after a few days that I would miscarry. I can't imagine going through the emotional roller coaster of not knowing! Keep us posted on tmrws visit I hope it all turns out to be positive and u get answers.

Think i posted in the christian forum and ivr wrote a preyer for u on there. Hope it all goes well tommorow sweety sending u preyers and hugs:hugs:

I want one of those!! so what does the pregnant 1-2 mean? is that mean 5-6 overall? i don't really understand them!???

It means I conceived 1-2 weeks ago, which makes me 3 or 4 weeks pregnant. Which is very confusing. lol

:shrug: this is all very odd. i wish you could just get some answers.

I know. I think it's kinda ironic, cause I thought maybe the conception indicator would help clear things up! I'm gonna be nutso by the time this is over with!

Know what I'm scared of the most? That they're going to order labs that I'll have to make appointments for and end up with more waiting!!

:hugs: i'm sure that anxiety isn't helped any by how you've been treated so far. blood tests will tell you one way or the other and you don't usually have to wait that long for results...though i'm sure any more waiting just feels like an eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->