• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

Yes and last time they did blood work, I had to wait til the next day to get the results. Ugh...

good luck jcombs!!!! Can't wait to get home to see the answers you are hopefully finally given!!!!! :hugs:

Thanks for sharing your story, and I'm so sorry. I know all too well the pain of not knowing what's going on and having to wait helplessly in confusion. It does sound kinda like what I'm going through, except my doctor's don't care enough to do a scan or betas.

It was Crap!!!... my doctor wouldnt do anything! i had one lot of betas at my doctors, as i waqs still having positive tests some 6 weeks after my D&C and at the time i didnt know i was actually pregnant again.

when i went and seen her to get a repeat done, she refused and said to come back in 2 weeks time!!!

I thought to hell with that, so i went to a&e and there did urine, blood tests etc which showed it was going up... there also organised scans etc.

If you get no joy with a doctor, seriously get yaself to the hospital... i had to wait till my levels were 1500 hcg till i could get a scan... it was a very longggggggggg drawn out process, but im glad i got some answers in the end x

good luck today, hun. thinking of you!

I was thinking the exact same thing. If they don't at least schedule me to have more testing done, I'm going to the hospital! Soooo tired of this....

When is your appointment? Really hope they are more helpful than your last Dr!!

Getting ready to leave in about 15 minutes. Got my baggie of tests and ready to go!

I was thinking the exact same thing. If they don't at least schedule me to have more testing done, I'm going to the hospital! Soooo tired of this....

I have been reading your thread... anyone can report a doctor the the board of medicine, for anything.
https://www.wvbom.wv.gov/COMPLAINT FORM.pdf

She could get her license suspended based on the things you have reported... because the bottom line is she doesnt have a clue whats going on with you and IF something did happen-- she would be liable. She is already liable because you are not receiving prenatal care somewhere because you are having to deal with this. It is unacceptable. She is ignoring standard of care practices, which is a huge thing. Even if nothing comes of it(doubtful) it will shake her core to get a letter from them requesting records of what she did and why she didnt respond.

:hugs:

Good luck today :)

Well, I am at least on the road to answers. I went to the new place today and she sent me for a blood test. She said with all my tests, the most recent one being yesterday, I am more than likely pregnant. She said she didn't know what was wrong with the other place, and said when I get the results of the blood test, to go hit them over them head with them. She wants to confirm pregnancy before doing anything else. They are supposed to call me around 12 tomorrow with them.

I know some of you may think I should have demanded a scan or beta's, but her plan sounds good to me. She said my spotting doesn't sound like anything serious, I have no fever or pain, so she's okay with waiting for the results before moving on.

If I'm not, then of course there will be lots more tests, and if I am, she's going to refer me to a good ob/gyn. I like that she cared, that she listened to me, and made a plan. I feel so relieved that I'm going to get somewhere with this.

glad you found a dr who will listen to you! so what kind of blood test did she do if she didn't do a beta, just a yes or no test? Can't wait for your update tomorrow!

I am glad you found someone who cares and that listened to you. :) Now, waiting for you to get good results! :hugs: :)

Yes it was just a yes or no test, but I'm thinking if there was enough hcg for an hpt to pick up on, then it will prob be positive. She asked if I had shown the other doctor my tests, and I told her I did, and that they shrugged their shoulders at me and said false positives are possible, and she made the funniest face! (Like are they stupid?)

lol! i know exactly the face your talking about! When i told my general dr about what the dr at the clinic i work at what he said about me not being pregnant, her mouth literally fell open and gave the same look! so if they don't call by noon are you going to call them and get the results? and if it does come out a pos whats the next step they have in mind for you a scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->