• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

Well, I am at least on the road to answers. I went to the new place today and she sent me for a blood test. She said with all my tests, the most recent one being yesterday, I am more than likely pregnant. She said she didn't know what was wrong with the other place, and said when I get the results of the blood test, to go hit them over them head with them. She wants to confirm pregnancy before doing anything else. They are supposed to call me around 12 tomorrow with them.

I know some of you may think I should have demanded a scan or beta's, but her plan sounds good to me. She said my spotting doesn't sound like anything serious, I have no fever or pain, so she's okay with waiting for the results before moving on.

If I'm not, then of course there will be lots more tests, and if I am, she's going to refer me to a good ob/gyn. I like that she cared, that she listened to me, and made a plan. I feel so relieved that I'm going to get somewhere with this.

Well glad you're on the road to answers!! Can't wait to hear tomorrows results!

jcombs I'm glad you're finally getting answers!!! At least she seemed like she cared! That is a great start! Can't wait to see your hcg levels are!

Yeah, so she called at about 5 this evening, and my results were negative. She wants to me set up a beta test. But I don't get why. If a qualitative is so accurate, how is a beta going to be different?

Yeah, so she called at about 5 this evening, and my results were negative. She wants to me set up a beta test. But I don't get why. If a qualitative is so accurate, how is a beta going to be different?

Maybe she wants to see what your level is. Labs measure negative at different levels so she may just want to check. I am so sorry :cry:. At least you have answers and can get on the ttc bandwagon again :hugs:. When do you go to check the BETA levels? Not for nothing but she should've done that from the beginning, I don't know why she waited.

Well it's actually the new doctor. I'm not certain if you thought it was the old one or if you just mean she should have done that today. Honestly, I think she thought it was going to be positive, like I did. I just want this to be over with.

yeah she should have done it today. IDK I suppose with all of those positives especially the digi there would be no reason to think it would be negative. Yeah I don't blame you, its been such a friggen battle for you. You just need to be able to move on with your life at this point. I'm so sorry that its negative. She probably wants to check your BETAS to make sure that your levels are decreasing to rule out a missed miscarriage and that everything is progressing naturally. Again, I am so sorry :(

It's alright. It will just be nice to know whether I'm still ttc or expecting. Shew!

:hugs: jcombs I'm sorry their test said "no" but hopefully the beta test will give some sort of information!!

Could it be possible that you got preg last cycle, missed a miscarriage, and got pregnant right away again this cycle??? I just don't understand how the blood test can say neg but the digi's come back pos. you have to have some level of hcg in your system! when i had my beta after my first pos it was only 6, not sure if it would have showed up on a digi or not! your situation just baffles the scientist in me! FX you figure something out SOON!

I honestly don't know! I hadn't cancelled an appointment I had with old rude doctor for tomorrow morning. Think I might as well go ahead and go.

i'm so sorry, hun. i don't understand this either. how could you still be getting digi positives?? did the doctor have any explanation for that?

Well if I don't feel looney now, I don't know if I ever will! So went back to old rude doctor and a ob/gyn today. Old rude doctor was now so sympathetic and giving me loads of info. Ob/gyn did pelvic and u/s. I am NOT pregnant!! But I'm also not dying, so I'm very happy! I don't know what is up with the positive hpt's, but I was told to put them down and step away. :haha:

I never ever ever in my life thought I would be so happy to get negative results, but after this whole ordeal, I am just happy to have an answer. They said my spotting as of right now isn't spotting and to count it as AF. They said they can't always explain it, but sometimes I woman can go 30 years with normal cycles and have it change up on her, and that it could also be chalked up to stress as well.

So my theory? For those of you who have had chemicals, is it possible July's AF was a chemical, since it was heavier and crampier, and I still somehow have leftover hcg in my urine? I've heard it takes longer for it to clear your urine.

well im glad you have finally got some answers, but sooo sorry you miscarried :hugs:

well its possible to still have a positive pregnancy test including digitals for quite some time... my miscarriage started on 28th June... come 26th of July i had a scan which showed my uterus was clear so i had fully miscarried all on my own... i had a blood beta done that exact same day and it was 300!!!! come 3rd of August i still had a pretty good positive pregnancy test! which i know for a fact, if i had of took a digital it would of came out with Pregnant 1-2 as my lines have been alot weaker when i got Pregnant 1-2 before.

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/9f02b6dd.jpg

Yeah, I think it's probably a good guess that at some point I was pregnant. I know it might sound awful, but I have done my grieving for that pregnancy, whether it was real or only in my mind, and I feel so relieved to be able to get back on the wagon! Not knowing is worse than anything.

ya know i totally know that feeling!... i knew from the outset that it wasnt good and i was just glad to get my follow up scan to tell me that it was all over and done with!!!.. it was a sense of relief, that i didnt need further treatment and that i could get back to normal and no more worrying or stressing about what was going on.

hopefully if this is your AF you will be able to TTC straight away :) fingers crossed hunnie x

Yeah, I think it's probably a good guess that at some point I was pregnant. I know it might sound awful, but I have done my grieving for that pregnancy, whether it was real or only in my mind, and I feel so relieved to be able to get back on the wagon! Not knowing is worse than anything.

Sooo happy you finally have answers. You def were pregnant, it was probably a miscarriage I doubt it was a chemical as you had so many dark positives. My chemicals were always faint positives that would NEVER get dark. But regardless, you now have answers and you are healthy so that's what matters.

:hugs:

I'm glad you finally have an answer. I'm also very glad the answer isn't that you have some massive tumor! :) Fx you ovulate soon and this is your month!

:dust:

I agree I was some kind of pregnant at some point. Don't know for sure if it was a chemical or an actual m/c, but I was terrified I was going to have to have D&C or something. I'm so thankful it all passed on it's own and I can just go on about my life!

glad you've finally gotten some decent answers and a little understanding from your doctor. i still think she deserves to be peed on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->