• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

hahaha. I think maybe she's bipolar or something. I swear, one minute acting like I'm stupid and the next having tears in her eyes about how hard this is on me..... (And I thought I was crazy!)

i agree with peeing on her! glad they finally decided to take some initiative and help you get some answers. sorry it's not the ones you wanted to hear, but at this point some news is better than none. FX you will get your BFP this month!

Thanks. I'm just glad to have any news.I'm going to start charting and temping. Any advice?

Nope. And the second people start asking questions about their charts on here, I"m instantly confused. I know I should have started temping on the first day, but I didn't know it was the first day, and I'd like to start tomorrow. At least by next cycle, I'll have a little something to work with.

ok first thing you should do is register with fertility friend. super awesome website you can watch a tutorial on how to chart. you need a bbt (basil body Temperature) thermometer. temp every morning as soon as you open your eyes. i put mine on my bedside table so i just reach over and take it. then put it in on the date with your symptoms if you choose to check you cp and cm!

I have registered with fertility friend. I thought you could use a reg. thermometer. Didn't realize you had to have a special one.

yea. i got mine at walmart. you can get them pretty much anywhere. i know wallgreens has them too.

I hate to have to wait til I can get to a store! Everything is so far away from here! lol Oh well...

And you're looking for a "basal" thermometer, not a "basil" one. Though, that sounds delicious (I kid, I kid)!

You don't have to track every single day. I never really bothered when AF was here. Just start by CD 7-8 and you should easily catch your temp shift. But be aware that after your temp has shifted, it's very likely already too late to catch the egg. :thumbup: It's really good to chart in conjunction with using OPKs because the OPKs tell you your body is gearing up to ovulate and temping tells you when you've already ovulated. So you'll likely be able to pin the day you ovulated or at least narrow it down to 2 days with certainty.

Anyway, at the Walmarts around here, they're in the pharmacy section with all the other thermometers. And it'll probably be pink. Because women apparenlty love pink so much that all fertility tracking thermometers must be pink. :wacko: Expect to pay $8-9.

And you're looking for a "basal" thermometer, not a "basil" one. Though, that sounds delicious (I kid, I kid)!

You don't have to track every single day. I never really bothered when AF was here. Just start by CD 7-8 and you should easily catch your temp shift. But be aware that after your temp has shifted, it's very likely already too late to catch the egg. :thumbup: It's really good to chart in conjunction with using OPKs because the OPKs tell you your body is gearing up to ovulate and temping tells you when you've already ovulated. So you'll likely be able to pin the day you ovulated or at least narrow it down to 2 days with certainty.

Anyway, at the Walmarts around here, they're in the pharmacy section with all the other thermometers. And it'll probably be pink. Because women apparenlty love pink so much that all fertility tracking thermometers must be pink. :wacko: Expect to pay $8-9.

Oh that's not bad. I was thinking they were probably $50 or more! lol So the only way to catch your actual ovulation through temping is to get a pattern and hope it happens the same time every month huh?

You can use any digital thermometer, you just want to get a precise read first thing in the morning. Use the OPK in conjunction with temping. For months I didn't do this and thought I was ovulating earlier then I really was so we were bding on the wrong days lol. Yep you will start to see a pattern with your temps. Mine usually stay at 96.8, dip to 96.5 day before ovulation and increase to 97.3-97.5 after ovulation. I also feel a lot of cramps two days after my positive opk. I highly recommend the digital, I feel like u stop the guess work with reading the lines, it'll drive you nuts. It's crazy bc Im my non pregnant months my post ovulation temps never go above 97.3 but I've noticed that during the months of my bfp my temps went up to 97.5-97.8, that's happening this cycle so I'm trying to be hopeful but oh so worried about this hypothyroidism messing things up :+/. Good luck with ur temping, let us know how its going!!! Oh and yeah I also never temp during my period. I start as soon as it'd over....but u were saying that u think u o during that time right?

Oh that's not bad. I was thinking they were probably $50 or more! lol So the only way to catch your actual ovulation through temping is to get a pattern and hope it happens the same time every month huh?

Yep, pretty much. I've temped 3 full cycles -- I Oed on CD 14 (the 1st cycle I temped when DD was conceived), CD14 (1st cycle ttc #2) and then... CD 10 (2nd cycle ttc #2 which resulted in this pregnancy). So yeah, if I had just assumed it was going to be CD14 again we would have totally missed it! :wacko:

Yeah Courtney. I'd like to do it for the entire cycle just to make sure.

jcombs I'm glad you finally have answers! You know you are in the clear and can start gearing up for your next cycle. Loads of baby dust your way!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

hay hun ive been away and havent managed to catch up with u. wat happened in the end? sorry if its to upsetting u dont have to tell me i dont want to upsett u more. i just c ure ticker is no longer up now. last i heard is u ordered tests r u ok babe:hugs:

futurehopes -- Here's post #832 of this thread.
Well if I don't feel looney now, I don't know if I ever will! So went back to old rude doctor and a ob/gyn today. Old rude doctor was now so sympathetic and giving me loads of info. Ob/gyn did pelvic and u/s. I am NOT pregnant!! But I'm also not dying, so I'm very happy! I don't know what is up with the positive hpt's, but I was told to put them down and step away. :haha:

I never ever ever in my life thought I would be so happy to get negative results, but after this whole ordeal, I am just happy to have an answer. They said my spotting as of right now isn't spotting and to count it as AF. They said they can't always explain it, but sometimes I woman can go 30 years with normal cycles and have it change up on her, and that it could also be chalked up to stress as well.

So my theory? For those of you who have had chemicals, is it possible July's AF was a chemical, since it was heavier and crampier, and I still somehow have leftover hcg in my urine? I've heard it takes longer for it to clear your urine.

thank u little spy that was kind of u:hugs:

awwwwww jacombs talk about a rollercoaster, if only u were told this a few weeks back instead playing the horrible waiting game. awwww hun im glad its nothing serious tho and now u know where u stand and r all set up to try again, and im sure next time ure get a fab BFP and u will indeed b pregnant.

ive had 2 chemicals and with those i always got a BFN a day or 2 before the bleeding began. not to sure if this helps:wacko:

Yeah it's hard to say about that. I've been spotting/ bleeding almost the whole time. But that's how I have heard most people say theirs are. They suddenly get a bfn, then start bleeding. He told me for now to put the tests down and walk away because they're only going to torment me. And I've listening, because I think he's absolutely right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->