Help!

proudparent88

Reaction score
I have to do an assignment for my one college class due to no cooperation from those I have contacted about job shadowing I am going to have to do option 2. I am going to post the requirements and really need some suggestions on a job that will be easy to meet the page requirements for as well as find information about. As follows here are my instructions please keep in mine I am in the U.S. the State of Pennsylvania. So a little different from UK and things. It doesn't have to based on my state just on the requirements thankfully!

Instructions for assignment:

Option 2: Describing a human service position in detail

If you are unable or prefer not to visit a human service agency in your area, you can complete the second option for this assignment. You will write a two to three page paper that describes a human service position in detail.

Begin your paper with an introduction, and describe the needs of various populations served in the human services profession. Throughout this course you have discussed various populations: children and families, adolescents, the aging, the mentally ill, the homeless, the medically ill, and substance abusers. Select at least three of these populations and describe, in detail, some of the needs that they have. Then discuss the role of the human services professional in meeting those needs. This part of your assignment should be at least one page.

Then view at least three of the videos (including all questions and answers) found at the following link:

https://abavtooldev.pearsoncmg.com/release_myhelpinglab/helpinglab.php

Next, state the three videos you chose to view. Then, summarize one of the positions viewed in the videos. In your summary, be sure to give the background of the agency, some of the daily responsibilities of the chosen position, and whether or not you would be interested in working in this position and why. If these details were not given in full in the video, you must follow up with research on similar agencies found online.

In addition to your summaries, discuss additional career opportunities with the same population and what some of main issues are with the populations served in the chosen position.

Finally, focus on this position in a bit more detail in order to examine the following concepts, which will have been addressed throughout this course.

What do you believe a typical day might look like in this position?
What funding supports most agencies serving this population? What resources are available to clients as well as those serving this population?
What is your conclusion regarding job satisfaction for human service professionals choosing similar career paths?
Paper Guidelines

Your paper should be two to three pages, double-spaced, using 12 pt. Arial font and Standard American English. Because you have not completed College Composition I yet, you are not required to use APA format in writing your paper. Your paper will be based on your thoughts and, therefore, will not require outside citations. However, if you do cite outside references, you will have to provide the source information. You should also carefully proofread your Assignment before turning it in so that it is free of grammatical and spelling errors. In addition, your paper should include a cover page, introductory paragraph, and concluding paragraph.

All help is greatly appreciated and highly needed thanks! All suggestions will be considered!

I would either do a social service worker who would deal with children families and placement into homes. Or do outside the box and an pspca agent. Watch some animal cops and see how they help low income families, elderly, mentally ill and the aggressors of our world through helping animals. Good luck on your assignment! I have got uni starting this week so I will be working papers soon... Whooooo... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->