Hi! ... and help! :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaredmomtobe

Reaction score
Hi! I am a new member simply because I have a HUGE dilemma that will not leave me alone until I get another opinion. I am currently 33 weeks pregnant today, making my due date on March 7th. I wasn't sure when my LMP was because I am so irregular that I just never kept track of it (Stupid, I know). I went to the doctor after spotting after sex and found out I was 6 weeks, 6 days pregnant. Here's my dliemma: I KNOW that I had sex on or BEFORE May 14th with one partner and definitely in the beginning of June sometime with Guy #2, which makes sense that I'm pregnant and my conception date is June 14th. Therefore, it HAS to be with Guy #2, right?! There's no way that my conception date could be off THAT much from a sexual encounter on May 14th or before? I am almost positive it is Guy #2's and I've heard that early ultrasounds are pretty on point + or - 3 days or so ... please someone help ease my mind. I know this sounds awful, but it's stressing me out so much. I've had 7 or so ultrasounds since finding out I was pregnant and none of them have changed my due date. It's just the POSSIBILITY that it could be Guy #1's although in reality, it couldn't really be? Thank you for your response ...

thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

Duplicate posting (submitting the same message more than once) is not permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"