Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

hello desperado :hi: and lovely ladies, some of you may remember me from TTC, i know it's a bit 'late' but can i join you? i've been a bit lazy recently, but i have now read all 18 pages of this thread!! :winkwink:
glad everyone is in good spirits!

@desp - glad your daughter's party went well. your hcgs look nice and high - maybe two in there? when is your scan?

@macwooly - are you testing tomorrow?? FXed!!!! :dust:

@indigo - hope you join too!!

@herbie - glad your scan went well! wow, is this your 7th?!!

@ruth - all the best for monday!! will be thinking of you :hugs:

@unnamed - is your OH still distant?!

@binlidsrock - where in Mexico are you? was in DF a month ago (my husband is mexican) - that's where i got my BFP!!

i'll be 11 weeks tomorrow - can't believe it!! :happydance:
have a dating scan on tuesday so FXed everything will be ok.

:hugs: to all

11 weeks....YAY....
ooohhhh....I hope u can get scan pics to show us!....GL!

Hi Desperado, glad your little girls Birthday went well...bet it was an exhausting day and you are now :sleep:!!

Hi Kosh!! it's weird as time seems to go so quickly for other people, sick of looking at my tickers waiting for them to change :haha: You won't be long until a scan then??? exciting stuff!!

AFM: I have the sorest backache and bladder this morning! think I must have been bursting to go for ages while asleep and when I did wake up I am now paying the price :wacko:

Hi kosh,it's so wonderful to have u on board,:hugs::hugs:Off course we all remember you lovely,:hugs::hugs:Yes my scan is on Thursday ,can't wait,I so can't believe u are nearly three months,that's amazing ,think I will feel way more relieved after the twelve week Mark ,am really starting to feel more hope this time and I am afraid to say that but there is that little glimmer of hope that this will all turn out ok ,I so hope and pray I am right,Gl with your scan please update us and well done on taking the time to go thru the whole thread and absorb all the info,xxxxxxxxxxxx

I so hope so Desperado! your HCG levels are awesome :thumbup: What's your EDD Desperado! Maybe we should do an update on the first page of this thread?? with everyone's EDD??

Hi glowstar drink loads of cranberry juice and water and maybe a nice hot water bottle for your tummy,I had an infection at the very start of my preg and theses helped me ,hope u feel better soon,rest up ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

so glad your little girls birthday went ok hun:hugs:
you need to get a ticker up hun:thumbup:xxxx
cant wait till we all start getting bumps!!!
we can all compare bumpage:happydance::hugs:

I think it would be lovely to have a 'Bump Pics' thread :winkwink:

Hi all,

Morning all, I hope you are all resting/ feeling OK

I am feeling great this morning- OH is talking ( and other things- including telling me how he has always loved me and still does ) again :happydance:. It is a big step in the right direction. We are not openly talking about beany yet but hopefully that will come in time.

I am cooking a full English breakfast at the moment- MS is really not helping :sick:.

Hi all,

Morning all, I hope you are all resting/ feeling OK

I am feeling great this morning- OH is talking ( and other things- including telling me how he has always loved me and still does ) again :happydance:. It is a big step in the right direction. We are not openly talking about beany yet but hopefully that will come in time.

I am cooking a full English breakfast at the moment- MS is really not helping :sick:.

Am so glad dh is starting to cum round,that's lovely :hugs::hugs:Just took him a while and he's prob feeling bad ,so glad he's realised how lucky he is :hugs:Brave woman for making the fry,think I would be sick,can't even bear the smell of perfume/aftershave ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I so hope so Desperado! your HCG levels are awesome :thumbup: What's your EDD Desperado! Maybe we should do an update on the first page of this thread?? with everyone's EDD??

Hi Hun think Am five weeks plus 2-3 days ,shud be due feb 9th or 10 th,update Is a great idea,u should go ahead with it :hugs:then the dates can be changed accordingly wen scans are given and maybe dates changed,xxxxxxx

so glad your little girls birthday went ok hun:hugs:
you need to get a ticker up hun:thumbup:xxxx
cant wait till we all start getting bumps!!!
we can all compare bumpage:happydance::hugs:

How do I get the ticker up Hun?:hugs::hugs:

If you google Babygaga or TheBump...you can get tickers there...copy the code and edit your signature and paste the code in there :winkwink:

I know,she must have tried On fifty dresses :growlmad:And no matter wot I said she wasn't happy,she asked me to go back tomorrow and I said no chance :haha: tomorrow is my babies big 6 birthday and I will be up to my ears in cake ice-cream and jelly,can't wait bless her ,she will be so excited,xxxxxx

50 dresses? I think after trying on 10 she would have worked out that today wasn't going to be her day. Oh well at least you tried and you're a good friend for staying the distance. You do realise that she's probably already got something perfect at home in her wardrobe and she only needs to buy a new lipstick?

Cake, jelly and ice cream - yum! Never did grow out of that! :haha: Can I come to the party too??:winkwink:

In other news:

I'VE GOT A SCAN ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait. Finally, something good. Isn't my GP just THE BEST??

BRILLIANT - can't wait to hear how you get on - your GP is the best - I have a week to wait still. All the VERY best for tomorrow :hugs:

hello desperado :hi: and lovely ladies, some of you may remember me from TTC, i know it's a bit 'late' but can i join you? i've been a bit lazy recently, but i have now read all 18 pages of this thread!! :winkwink:

@desp - glad your daughter's party went well. your hcgs look nice and high - maybe two in there? when is your scan?

@binlidsrock - where in Mexico are you? was in DF a month ago (my husband is mexican) - that's where i got my BFP!!

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow too! Woooo - how did that happen?????

Hello Kosh I wondered where you had gone :hugs:

No need for me to test as the AF :witch: got me yesterday but I'm feeling positive about my new cycle and hoping I can join you ladies in July :)

Hello Kosh I wondered where you had gone :hugs:

No need for me to test as the AF :witch: got me yesterday but I'm feeling positive about my new cycle and hoping I can join you ladies in July :)

Macwooly oh no I am so sorry :nope::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->