• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Unnamed...glad OH is coming round :hugs: Men eh!!!!

Thanks Glowstar,

H e seems back to normal now- whatever that is- and they say women are the weaker sex!

Hi Kosh

Storm enjoy your scan.

I have made an appointment at the Drs to tell them of my pregnancy as a non emergency the first appointment they had was 30th June.

I have slept the entire afternoon- I don't remember being this tired with DS but maybe I just forgot?

Desperado I hope you have recovered from DD party?

Unnamed I'm ok a little sad not to be joining you ladies just yet but I know I will one day but otherwise really positive :thumbup:

Oh I will be stalking this thread more than ever if there are going to scan pictures :)

Unnamed...glad OH is coming round :hugs: Men eh!!!!

Thanks Glowstar,

H e seems back to normal now- whatever that is- and they say women are the weaker sex!

Hi Kosh

Storm enjoy your scan.

I have made an appointment at the Drs to tell them of my pregnancy as a non emergency the first appointment they had was 30th June.
I have slept the entire afternoon- I don't remember being this tired with DS but maybe I just forgot?

Desperado I hope you have recovered from DD party?

hi Hun,yes I feel way better,got my first full nights sleep last night ,was great to wake and it was morning,maybe u are having a girl,I was the same with my daughter they same to have more of an effect on our bodies,:hugs::hugs:

Unnamed I'm ok a little sad not to be joining you ladies just yet but I know I will one day but otherwise really positive :thumbup:

Oh I will be stalking this thread more than ever if there are going to scan pictures :)

Stalk away lovely,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

[/QUOTE] Hun,yes I feel way better,got my first full nights sleep last night ,was great to wake and it was morning,maybe u are having a girl,I was the same with my daughter they same to have more of an effect on our bodies,:hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE]

I am glad you got a full nights sleep it seems to make all the difference.

OOOH I really wanted a girl- only I have convinced myself I am having a boy and now really want a boy! Maybe I will have one of each and get the best of both worlds. On second thoughts I think that would just about finish OH off!:haha: I really will just be happy with a healthy baby.

Do you have any feeling either way? I just knew with my DS all the way along that I was having a boy- which was what I secretly wanted all along.

Anyone else have any feeling either way?

Def a girl with me,wud love a boy but am so blessed to be pregnant and like u said as long as she is healthy,a few peeps have suggested twins with me,will find out on Thursday,:haha::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Def a girl with me,wud love a boy but am so blessed to be pregnant and like u said as long as she is healthy,a few peeps have suggested twins with me,will find out on Thursday,:haha::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so jealous that you will be finding out on Thursday- cool

Wow- twins just imagine double the trouble, double the worry but double the joy too.

I am so jealous that you will be finding out on Thursday- cool

Wow- twins just imagine double the trouble, double the worry but double the joy too.

Just imagine those two wee faces looking up at you :baby::baby::hugs:

Hello Kosh I wondered where you had gone :hugs:

No need for me to test as the AF :witch: got me yesterday but I'm feeling positive about my new cycle and hoping I can join you ladies in July :)

awww noooo
lots of :dust: for next cycle

Really sorry to hear that. Looks like you're still trying to stay positive, which although very difficult when you see AF for yet another month but I know you can do it!! I can't wait for you to announce your BFP but in the meantime stay with us on this thread. It's great to have you on board! :hugs:

hello desperado :hi: and lovely ladies, some of you may remember me from TTC, i know it's a bit 'late' but can i join you? i've been a bit lazy recently, but i have now read all 18 pages of this thread!! :winkwink:
glad everyone is in good spirits!

@desp - glad your daughter's party went well. your hcgs look nice and high - maybe two in there? when is your scan?

@macwooly - are you testing tomorrow?? FXed!!!! :dust:

@indigo - hope you join too!!

@herbie - glad your scan went well! wow, is this your 7th?!!

@ruth - all the best for monday!! will be thinking of you :hugs:

@unnamed - is your OH still distant?!

@binlidsrock - where in Mexico are you? was in DF a month ago (my husband is mexican) - that's where i got my BFP!!

i'll be 11 weeks tomorrow - can't believe it!! :happydance:
have a dating scan on tuesday so FXed everything will be ok.

:hugs: to all

No need for me to test as the AF :witch: got me yesterday but I'm feeling positive about my new cycle and hoping I can join you ladies in July :)

hello desperado :hi: and lovely ladies, some of you may remember me from TTC, i know it's a bit 'late' but can i join you? i've been a bit lazy recently, but i have now read all 18 pages of this thread!! :winkwink:
glad everyone is in good spirits!

@desp - glad your daughter's party went well. your hcgs look nice and high - maybe two in there? when is your scan?

@macwooly - are you testing tomorrow?? FXed!!!! :dust:

@indigo - hope you join too!!

@herbie - glad your scan went well! wow, is this your 7th?!!

@ruth - all the best for monday!! will be thinking of you :hugs:

@unnamed - is your OH still distant?!

@binlidsrock - where in Mexico are you? was in DF a month ago (my husband is mexican) - that's where i got my BFP!!

i'll be 11 weeks tomorrow - can't believe it!! :happydance:
have a dating scan on tuesday so FXed everything will be ok.

:hugs: to all

:hugs::hugs:sorry AF got you macwooly:hugs::hugs:

Good Evening Ladies:flower:
Hope you are all well and have had a lovely weekend..
Desperado,glad party went well!!

Going to call Drs tom AM, think i ll feel bit more relaxed once Dr knows..
xxxx

xxxx

Am so glad u are gonna fon ,you def should feel better even if u have to wait a while for an appointment,xxxxxxx

xxxx

Well done on planning to call the doctor :thumbup: It will make it feel more real for you as well as relax you :thumbup:

Morning everyone,how are u all doing?well it's s cold wet miserable day and it's my sons sports day,think it may be cancelled,and he's really looking forward to it,so tired this morning and am gearing up for my mother coming,we have never had a good relationship and she always puts me down in front of my kids ,I am usually a strong person until it comes to my mother and then I just crumble ,don't want to get upset as I have to think of the lo,but it is very stressful,sorry for moaning ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies

quick post before I go to work

Still knackered- I really hope I am not going to get more tired as this pregnancy goes on! I won't be able to get up at all. I have lots of work that I have not done- slept most of the afternoon yesterday went to bed at 9 slept right through and found it difficult to get up for work today!

I am going to have to sort myself out- any suggestions?

See you later

awwww it"s such a shame your relationships like that with your mum
i don"t know what i"d do without mine
just so glad she"s like she is
familys eh hun:hugs:
mine usually have their sports days in july but it"s always raining
m/w rang yesterday and my 12 week scan is booked for 15th july
when"s your early scan hun?:hugs:
hope everyone else is doing ok:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts