Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Great News Herbie.....:happydance: also Ruth....look forward to hearing how you get on on Monday :thumbup:

I've got an early scan booked for the 22nd June :winkwink:

Great News Herbie.....:happydance: also Ruth....look forward to hearing how you get on on Monday :thumbup:

I've got an early scan booked for the 22nd June :winkwink:

Brilliant,hope it gives u peace of mind and then u can enjoy your holiday,:hugs::hugs:

Congratulations ladies :happydance:

I am going to stalk all of you through your pregnancies and I am hoping I can join you soon - FXed

Sending loads of best wishes for you all to have happy and healthy pregnancies :)

DITTO! :winkwink::hugs:......:wave:

Congratulations ladies :happydance:

I am going to stalk all of you through your pregnancies and I am hoping I can join you soon - FXed

Sending loads of best wishes for you all to have happy and healthy pregnancies :)

DITTO! :winkwink::hugs:......:wave:

Couldn't be stalked by two nicer people:hugs:So hope u can join us soon,I really really miss u guys,xxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss u too...:hugs:
There are a few new lovely ladies...but it's just not the same without you..

So how is everyone today?

Any plans for the weekend?

I have so much work to do but just do not feel like starting.

So how is everyone today?

Any plans for the weekend?

I have so much work to do but just do not feel like starting.

Morning Hun,my baby is six today,am so excited,been up since six getting everything ready and she is still fast asleep,:hugs:Can u not take it easy at the weekend Hun?hope everything is good with you,:hugs::hugs:

Hope you (and Macwooly) get to join us soon :hugs:

It's bright and sunny this morning so I think I'l do some washing and take it round to my sister's to dry (I haven't got a garden). Have already taken my dog out for a nice walk and walked round the stalls on the farmers' market.

Desperado hope the party goes well.

Everyone else have a good day!
xxx

Hope you (and Macwooly) get to join us soon :hugs:

It's bright and sunny this morning so I think I'l do some washing and take it round to my sister's to dry (I haven't got a garden). Have already taken my dog out for a nice walk and walked round the stalls on the farmers' market.

Desperado hope the party goes well.

Everyone else have a good day!
xxx
Sounds sp peaceful Ruth ,u take it easy and have fun,:hugs::hugs:

Sounds lovely Ruth

Desperado I hope your little girl has a lovely birthday

I am usually more excited than my DS!:haha: This Christmas I had to wake him up I lasted until 9.30. I had been up for hours had a bath washed and blow dried my hair etc :haha:.

I am just chilling out after a bath this AM will have to work this afternoon and tomorrow but will make sure I have breaks :)

Well party over and I am exhausted,kitchen and garden wrecked and I refuse to clean it till tomorrow,baby girl happy and got everything she wanted,so pjs on ,trashy tv and an early nite,xxxxxxxxx

Glad your daughter had a lovely day :thumbup: Make sure you do rest and look after yourself and your LO :hugs:

Well party over and I am exhausted,kitchen and garden wrecked and I refuse to clean it till tomorrow,baby girl happy and got everything she wanted,so pjs on ,trashy tv and an early nite,xxxxxxxxx

I want to be your real kid in my next life....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->