• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Oh Desperado

Some mothers ( mine included) can make us feel all the insecurities of our teenage years again and being pregnant amplifies that emotion.

You are a strong capable woman - your mother has made lots of mistakes in her life- even if you don't know about them all. Put them same facade on that I am sure she can and remember that she loves you and wants the best for you that is why she is so critical!

I hope the rain holds off and your DSs sports day goes well

Thinking of you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone,how are u all doing?well it's s cold wet miserable day and it's my sons sports day,think it may be cancelled,and he's really looking forward to it,so tired this morning and am gearing up for my mother coming,we have never had a good relationship and she always puts me down in front of my kids ,I am usually a strong person until it comes to my mother and then I just crumble ,don't want to get upset as I have to think of the lo,but it is very stressful,sorry for moaning ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Unnamed wen u put it like that, it feels so much better and I can understand it better ,thank you and yes I am an emotional wreck today,think a cup of tea and some Jaffa cakes are needed,thanks for the support,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

no!!!!!!!!:nope:not jaffa cakes:haha:jammie dodgers:happydance:lol

Morning Ladies:flower:
I called the DRs and just waiting for a call back,hopefully he will see me today. Used my last Digi this Morning...
Woo hooo:happydance::happydance: so wonderful to see weeks gone up

Attachments

• Photo0814.jpg
    Photo0814.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
Oh Desperado

Some mothers ( mine included) can make us feel all the insecurities of our teenage years again and being pregnant amplifies that emotion.

You are a strong capable woman - your mother has made lots of mistakes in her life- even if you don't know about them all. Put them same facade on that I am sure she can and remember that she loves you and wants the best for you that is why she is so critical!

I hope the rain holds off and your DSs sports day goes well

Thinking of you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone,how are u all doing?well it's s cold wet miserable day and it's my sons sports day,think it may be cancelled,and he's really looking forward to it,so tired this morning and am gearing up for my mother coming,we have never had a good relationship and she always puts me down in front of my kids ,I am usually a strong person until it comes to my mother and then I just crumble ,don't want to get upset as I have to think of the lo,but it is very stressful,sorry for moaning ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:Desperado sorry your relationship with your mother is the way it is, what unnamed said is so true, none of us are perfect and so long as you are happy thats all that counts :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so worried girls. My digi this morning still says 2-3. I have another blood draw tomorrow to ensure HCG is rising correctly. Please send good vibes my way!!!!

I'm so worried girls. My digi this morning still says 2-3. I have another blood draw tomorrow to ensure HCG is rising correctly. Please send good vibes my way!!!!

Don't panic - although we all do it we really shouldn't be using the CB to try and get them to move to 3+

Have everything x'd for you and hope all is well :flower:

Desperado167, I think we are sisters separated at birth! :flower::flower:

As the youngest of ten, my whole family makes me feel like I'm 12, stupid, and always wrong, immature, and anything else negative you can think of! When I got married this past Jan, nobody even cared, they are shocked we want kids (haven't told them yet I got my BFP friday!). I am a strong person too but when you put me with my family, I'm right back to the 12 year old who never can measure up!!!!

So you are not alone!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Went for the scan this morning. I'm very sorry to have to post that they could not find a heartbeat. What they saw did not resemble almost 11 weeks' pregnancy. I have to go back in two weeks' time to confirm one way or the other but in all likelihood it's not 'a viable pregnancy' as they say.

How much more can a person take? :cry::cry:

I have to ask....What does the 2-3 mean? I didn't have that on my stick....so I am curious?

But I am sending positive thoughts, prayers and vibes to you! :)

Went for the scan this morning. I'm very sorry to have to post that they could not find a heartbeat. What they saw did not resemble almost 11 weeks' pregnancy. I have to go back in two weeks' to confirm one way or the other but in all likelihood it's not 'a viable pregnancy' as they say.

Oh Ruth :hugs: When I read your post my heart broke for you :hugs:

I honestly don't know what to say but I will keep you in my prayers and if it can't be that a mistake has happened and you do have a viable baby then I pray that you allow yourself the time to heal from this & continue to get your counselling and I pray that you are blessed with peace and healing soon :hugs:

Went for the scan this morning. I'm very sorry to have to post that they could not find a heartbeat. What they saw did not resemble almost 11 weeks' pregnancy. I have to go back in two weeks' to confirm one way or the other but in all likelihood it's not 'a viable pregnancy' as they say.

Ruth - my heart aches for you. I am so sorry for you, but those words are not adequate enough for what I feel for you.

I hope and pray you find peace. :hugs:

OMG Ruth

I am so sorry - words cannot describe:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Ruth honey - I'm so so so so sorry :cry: I honestly don't know what to say :nope:

Ruth I am so sorry :cry:

I think I might be miscarrying today. Had a gush of watery red blood....and more blood, no clots, no cramps. Seems to have tailed off now. Got to go to the EAPU in the morning for a blood draw. I don't want to wait until tomorrow :cry: trying to phone to see if i can go now :cry:

Glowstar I hope you can get seen today and it is nothing horrible and your bean is ok :hugs:

O Ruth,I am so so sorry :cry:,the most awful news ,I wish I cud put my arms around you and take care of you,praying for u lovely ,pleas look after yourself and I am here for u if u need me ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->