Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Thanks soooooooooo much for all your support. Nice ticker Desperado!! :thumbup:

Well...they just phoned back with my HCG level.....and it's........15822!!!!!
She said this is VERY good and has now booked me for a scan on Monday at 8.30am. I am just praying everything is OK between then and now. Forgot to ask if I need to go back for the 2nd blood draw!!! :wacko::wacko:

FANTASTIC!!! Sounds like everything is going great!!! I wish they'd scan you earlier, just to see where the bleeding is coming from.

Ruth - I have been thinking off you and praying you find peace in your heart :hugs:

As for your ex - he is being judged by a higher power and he will get what is coming to him! Please try not to waste any more emotion on him and focus on yourself and healing yourself :hugs:

She said this is VERY good and has now booked me for a scan on Monday at 8.30am. I am just praying everything is OK between then and now. Forgot to ask if I need to go back for the 2nd blood draw!!! :wacko::wacko:

That's really good news. Hang on in there! :hugs::hugs:

Omg :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: am so so happy for u ,bloody brilliant,xxxxxx

Blood draw tpday ladies...
Last Wed hcg: 380 , Today: 3823 :happydance:

I'll stop worrying for a couple of day now. Then i'll go into full blown panic mode just before my scan.

really good news!

ohh that's wonderfull nesw!!! :happydance:
how many weeks are you?
glad at least your wait until the sacn won't be so stressful!

i've got a bit of good news myself!
went for my dating scan today and our LO was there waving at us! :happydance:
it seems that i'm a bit further along than i though (still don't understand how that's possible as I know when I ov'ed?) so I'm 11+5 days! i can't believe it!!

Ruth - thank you for taking the time to think of me...take care of YOURSELF :hugs:

Kosh - Woo hoo for waving baby :thumbup:
I found this HCG chart which is handy. From what I can work out I am 35/36 days from conception. The levels seem to vary WIDELY. I am pretty sure of my dates 5+4.

https://www.babyjava.net/hcg_levels-chart.gif

it seems that i'm a bit further along than i though (still don't understand how that's possible as I know when I ov'ed?) so I'm 11+5 days! i can't believe it!!

This is great news! I'm very pleased for you. xxx:hugs:

This is great news! I'm very pleased for you. xxx:hugs:

thank you so much ruth
i've been thinking of you. hope you're healing
:hugs::hugs:

WOW- What great news:happydance:

Fab news Hun,well done u ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

That is so exciting!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance:

:wohoo:

Ruthie...How are you? I've been thinking a lot about you....Sending you :hugs:

Ruthie...How are you? I've been thinking a lot about you....Sending you :hugs:

I am struggling. It's very hard right now. Grateful for all the support from my BnB friends. :hugs:Very happy to hear things are going well for other women don't want anyone to feel like I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->