Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Aw don't be scared you will be fine. Excited to hear your news x x

Back for another blood test tomorrow. Feel really crampy today so trying not to get my hopes up. I suppose I really just want to know one way or another if I am still pregnant. Still slight pale brown spotting but only on to and not making it onto underwear. Limbo sucks big time!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I have everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Me too lovely,xxxxxxxx

Glowstar! I'm sure everything will be fine. Brown spotting is ok and its just some leftover from your bleed.

Desp - Happy Scan Day! Cant wait for results!!!!

Thanks ladies I really appreciate and love your support,thank you :hugs::hugs:

Happy scan Desperado! Im going for mine at 3.30...crapping myself, lol!!

:hug: xxx

good luck with the scans desp & omi!! :hugs:

Desperado and Omi

You are going to meet beany- you lucky things!

Have a great day :happydance:

good luck on your scans today ladies:hugs:xxxxxxxxx

Ok so got my scan,didn't See much but there is a sack and a tiny 1cm bean :happydance::happydance:,he did an internal scan ,which I am really worried about ,said it wasn't unusual to have some staining afterwards so am just gonna take it really easy ,going back up in two weeks,xxxxxxx

That's great Desperado :happydance::hugs: I agree, put your feet up for the next couple of days to minimize any spotting etc :thumbup::hugs:

That's great Desperado :happydance::hugs: I agree, put your feet up for the next couple of days to minimize any spotting etc :thumbup::hugs:

Have only ever had an internal scan done wen I have miscarried so it was a bit scary ,but the gynae is lovely and he said he isn't worried in the slightest about this pregnancy ,I think he means everything looks good so far ,so just need to relax ,thanks glowstar,how's u today?xxxxxx

I had am internal U/S with my first and all was well, you will be fine...but do try and put your feet up :hugs:

I feel really nauseous today :sick: also had a bit of Diarrhea today not sure if it's just sheer worry or hormones :wacko: got my bloods taken at 8.30am so hopefully going to get a phone call today :wacko: I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst :wacko:

Ok so got my scan,didn't See much but there is a sack and a tiny 1cm bean :happydance::happydance:,he did an internal scan ,which I am really worried about ,said it wasn't unusual to have some staining afterwards so am just gonna take it really easy ,going back up in two weeks,xxxxxxx

Wonderful news!!!!!! A little 1cm beanie!!:happydance:

Glowstar - Glad you felt sick today (glad in a good way!). Fingers tightly crossed your bloods come back fantastic again. I have faith everything will be ok. xx

I had am internal U/S with my first and all was well, you will be fine...but do try and put your feet up :hugs:

I feel really nauseous today :sick: also had a bit of Diarrhea today not sure if it's just sheer worry or hormones :wacko: got my bloods taken at 8.30am so hopefully going to get a phone call today :wacko: I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst :wacko:

Keeping everything crossed for your results,I am sure u will be ok ,nausea is a good sign,xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->