• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Ruth I am so sorry :cry:

I think I might be miscarrying today. Had a gush of watery red blood....and more blood, no clots, no cramps. Seems to have tailed off now. Got to go to the EAPU in the morning for a blood draw. I don't want to wait until tomorrow :cry: trying to phone to see if i can go now :cry:

Hi Hun,I hope everything is ok ,please let us know,massive hugs,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Went for the scan this morning. I'm very sorry to have to post that they could not find a heartbeat. What they saw did not resemble almost 11 weeks' pregnancy. I have to go back in two weeks' to confirm one way or the other but in all likelihood it's not 'a viable pregnancy' as they say.

How much more can a person take? :cry::cry:

omg ruth i'm so so sorry :cry:
i'm here if you need to talk
:hugs::hugs:
i wish i could give you a real hug

I think I might be miscarrying today. Had a gush of watery red blood....and more blood, no clots, no cramps. Seems to have tailed off now. Got to go to the EAPU in the morning for a blood draw. I don't want to wait until tomorrow :cry: trying to phone to see if i can go now :cry:

oh glowstar, hope you are not and everything is ok!
:hugs:

OMG I am sending lots of sticky thoughts.

Got to go to the early pregnancy unit first thing tomorrow morning and get my blood drawn. If the HCG is over a 1000 which I suspect it will be they will then do a scan to see what's going on. It seems to have tailed off now. Just a little bit of watery pink when I wipe Not had any cramps or clots and I still feel very pregnant, ie sore boobs..weeing etc. I did an IC and it's as dark as yesterdays etc Had a few sharp needle like pains in my cervix but that's it. The weird thing is I knew something was wrong this morning, don't ask me why. When I wiped I had minute bits of brown in my cm. I was worried but not too worried. I asked to take a half day at work and as soon as I got home I felt the gush....there was enough to fill a pad but it was watered down blood.
Suppose only time will tell

Went for the scan this morning. I'm very sorry to have to post that they could not find a heartbeat. What they saw did not resemble almost 11 weeks' pregnancy. I have to go back in two weeks' time to confirm one way or the other but in all likelihood it's not 'a viable pregnancy' as they say.

How much more can a person take? :cry::cry:
so so sorry hun xxxx:hugs:
my thoughts are with you hunni:hugs:
hopefully everything turns out ok with bubs xxxxxxxxxxx

Glowstar - I really hope that it's not over for you. :hugs::hugs:

Sorry all of my posts recently have been nothing but doom and gloom. Honestly, I am usually a really lively and fun person!

I now understand the meaning of the expression 'rollercoater of emotions':

Thursday appt with GP to talk through getting support for antenatal depression. :wacko: :cry:
Friday - date for earlier scan. Excitement beyond compare - gonna see 'Beany'! :happydance:
Saturday - find out the truth about BF - he's met someone else :growlmad::cry:
Sunday - complete meltdown; BF wants to cut all ties with me and Beany. Finally tell my mum everything :cry:
Monday - no heartbeat, all indications point to pregnancy 'not viable' :shrug::cry::cry:

My head's spinning.

Desperado how have you done this 9 times???

How do you get through this? I am so so so sad. You know when I felt particularly bad? All the other ladies came out with little pics of their Beans. I was really looking forward to that. When I had finished not only was I empty handed, but I had to sit in the waiting room while they updated my notes. During that time several other couples came out grinning clutching their grainy little pics. I could have just curled up and cried then.

Then there was the rigmarole of having to rebook because I had a scan booked for 24th June when I would have been 12.5 weeks. The sonographer said to the receptionist at the top of her voice - 'this lady needs to be rebooked for an early scan because there's no way she's almost 11 weeks'. I know she didn't mean it and perhaps I was just feeling very sensitive but it still hurt to hear it.

To top it all, I had to go through Maternity to get out (the scanning unit is behind Maternity) and it felt like every conceiveable bump, newborn, pram, car seat and toddler was staring at me as I left.

What a day - well all of the above had happened by half past ten...

Got to go to the early pregnancy unit first thing tomorrow morning and get my blood drawn. If the HCG is over a 1000 which I suspect it will be they will then do a scan to see what's going on. It seems to have tailed off now. Just a little bit of watery pink when I wipe Not had any cramps or clots and I still feel very pregnant, ie sore boobs..weeing etc. I did an IC and it's as dark as yesterdays etc Had a few sharp needle like pains in my cervix but that's it. The weird thing is I knew something was wrong this morning, don't ask me why. When I wiped I had minute bits of brown in my cm. I was worried but not too worried. I asked to take a half day at work and as soon as I got home I felt the gush....there was enough to fill a pad but it was watered down blood.
Suppose only time will tell

hope everythings ok with your pregnancy hun:hugs:
good luck in the morning:hugs:

Ruth :hugs: I'm praying it all works out ok for you. I was in exactly that same position 18 months ago at my 12 week scan when there was no baby or heartbeat. I was just numb and was in a daze for days until I had the surgery. My sack was 12 weeks though so there is still as chance it will work out, don't give up hope yet. I just can't believe your s*it of a BF, what an arse, no wonder he acted like he did when you told him. I'm glad you've told you mum, you need to speak to someone about all this. x

Glowy - Hopefully it's just a bleed from somewhere else and if it's stopped it's a good sign. Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning and sending good vibes. x

Ruth, my thoughts and prayers are with you. X x

Well don't think this looks good as bleeding started again. Not sure why but did a digi which still says 3+ but hormones not dropped enough yet. I always knew there was a chance of this happening because of my age but you hope and pray it doesn't. I am praying for all you ladies and feel awful that you have to read my woes.

Well don't think this looks good as bleeding started again. Not sure why but did a digi which still says 3+ but hormones not dropped enough yet. I always knew there was a chance of this happening because of my age but you hope and pray it doesn't. I am praying for all you ladies and feel awful that you have to read my woes.

Don't be silly Hun,we all want to be here for u and u know u can tell us everything,:hugs::hugs: hope to god everything is ok ,love and prayers for u ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am thinking of you both :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ruth:hugs::hugs:,such sad news for you,:hugs::hugs:Am so glad u have your mum and sister now and your bf just makes me sick ,sorry,I really do feel for u Hun and it's such a terrible time and i know u are going to be strong, and we are all here for u every minute of every day :hugs::hugs:,we know u are a lovely girl and u aren't all doom and gloom,u have had a Hell of a time and u have still been able to be here for people and advise them ,I think u are amazing .:hugs::hugs:If there's anything I can do please ask Anything at all,stay strong huni ,love and prayers xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Ruth...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: They arent really going to make you wait two weeks for another scan are they?? :hugs:

Ruth........So, so sorry...:hugs:
Despie......so sorry you have a big meanie of a mom, too
MB............hang in there
Glowstar.....so sorry you are going through this
Ruth...........I hate hate hate your mean, selfish, two-timing butthead ex-BF....I strongly believe that what goes around, comes around....so he had better watch out...:grr:

good luck today hunni:hugs:
praying all goes well and you come back with good news:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"