Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Ok so got my scan,didn't See much but there is a sack and a tiny 1cm bean :happydance::happydance:,he did an internal scan ,which I am really worried about ,said it wasn't unusual to have some staining afterwards so am just gonna take it really easy ,going back up in two weeks,xxxxxxx

That is good news. I'm pleased for you. :hugs:

Oh Ruth, massive :hugs: I still just dont understand why they are making you wait so long. Have you had blood taken?

Despie - so pleased the doc was happy with the scan and the beanie is doing ok :thumbup:

Ruth :hugs: :hugs:

Ok so got my scan,didn't See much but there is a sack and a tiny 1cm bean :happydance::happydance:,he did an internal scan ,which I am really worried about ,said it wasn't unusual to have some staining afterwards so am just gonna take it really easy ,going back up in two weeks,xxxxxxx

awwww great news hun :hugs:xxxxxxxx
glad all went ok xxxxx
i was worried i might have to have an internal u/s but i didn"t thank god!! lol
did you see beanies little flicker of a heartbeat? :hugs:

It's not looking good. Beta has only gone from 15822 to 19583 in 48 hrs. That's a doubling time of 156 hrs and only about 25%. Just started spotting pink...so don't think this pregnancy is going to continue. Still got to go for a scan on Monday...how depressing :cry:

It's not looking good. Beta has only gone from 15822 to 19583 in 48 hrs. That's a doubling time of 156 hrs and only about 25%. Just started spotting pink...so don't think this pregnancy is going to continue. Still got to go for a scan on Monday...how depressing :cry:

Sorry :hugs: But praying that your pregnancy does continue successfully :hugs:

Despie....so glad that the scan went well!!! :thumbup:

Glowstar, you are also in my thoughts and prayers right now that maybe those numbers will still keep on doubling!:hugs:

so sorry sweetie:hugs:praying all goes well and beanie hangs in there:hugs:

Dersperado thats wonderful:happydance::hugs::happydance: so happy for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im sorry to hear that glowstar:hugs: thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

Hang on in there Hun,at least it's still rising ,hold tight,don't give up hope yet,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

great news!!! :happydance:
congratulations!!
take it easy after the scan if you are concerned :hugs:

Despie....great news on the scan.....now, rest, rest, rest...:hugs:
Glowstar....we all have our FXed.....:hugs:
Ruthie.....been thinking about you....:hugs:

Everyone else :wave:......:hugs:

oh no i'm really sorry :hugs:
FXed the hcg picks up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"