Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Well back to the TTC boards....the bleeding has well and truly started now :cry: Thanks for all your support :hugs:

So sorry Glowstar Big, Big :hugs: coming your way, xxxxxx

Well back to the TTC boards....the bleeding has well and truly started now :cry: Thanks for all your support :hugs:

Hi Hun,i am so so sorry,I will say it again as I have said on the other thread,u are truly an amazing person and an inspiration to us all,I really hope and pray u get thru this and please look after yourself,I have loved having u as a buddy and u have helped me so much:hugs::hugs:,have a brilliant holiday,:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kosh - my scan went great. Bean measures spot on 7 weeks 3 days and is perfect! Heartbeat lovely and all is good. We're so relieved and obviously delighted, we almost cried :cloud9: Cant tell you how much i want this trimester to come and go so can tell everybody and not worry as much, and also feel better and get a proper bump and not just have bloat :haha:

:hug: xxxx

Glowstar so sorry to hear your news :hugs: Look after yourself and allow yourself time to heal :hugs:

I'm really sorry. :cry: If I was there I would just hug you. :hugs::hugs:You have been so kind and encouraging to me and I hope that when the time is right you'll be back. Who knows, maybe I will be one day too and we can be bump buddies again.:friends:xxxx

so, so sorry sweetie:cry: i really feel for you hunni:hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kosh - my scan went great. Bean measures spot on 7 weeks 3 days and is perfect! Heartbeat lovely and all is good. We're so relieved and obviously delighted, we almost cried :cloud9: Cant tell you how much i want this trimester to come and go so can tell everybody and not worry as much, and also feel better and get a proper bump and not just have bloat :haha:

:hug: xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Fab news,xxxxxxx

Omi pleased the scan went well and your pregnancy continues to go from strength to strength :)

:cry: glowstar - :hugs: I am so sorry. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Omi - glad your scan went well.

Ok so got my scan,didn't See much but there is a sack and a tiny 1cm bean :happydance::happydance:,he did an internal scan ,which I am really worried about ,said it wasn't unusual to have some staining afterwards so am just gonna take it really easy ,going back up in two weeks,xxxxxxx

Great news!!!!:thumbup:

Morning everyone:hugs:,how are u all doing,managed to get a seven hour sleep last nite and am feeling fab ,can't stop eating ESP the wrong things ,running to the loo ,boobs keep growing but I am happy,happy ,happy,how's everyone else keeping?:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Herbie,:hugs:Unnamed,:hugs:Seashells,:hugs:Truly blessed,:hugs:Melly,:hugs:Beachcomber,:hugs:Garnet,:hugs:Lyvid,:hugs:Omi,:hugs:Storm,:hugs:Kosh,:hugs:Tigerlilly,:hugs:Newmarriedgal,Claireb,:hugs:Glowstar,:hugs::hugs::hugs:,Ruth,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry three birds :hugs: and animaniacs:hugs:,hope I haven't forgot anyone else ,if so ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->