Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Morning everyone:hugs:,how are u all doing,managed to get a seven hour sleep last nite and am feeling fab ,can't stop eating ESP the wrong things ,running to the loo ,boobs keep growing but I am happy,happy ,happy,how's everyone else keeping?:kiss::kiss::kiss:

:hi: despie - i'm feeling very emotional today and with no energy whatsover! but apart from that, very happy!

Morning everyone:hugs:,how are u all doing,managed to get a seven hour sleep last nite and am feeling fab ,can't stop eating ESP the wrong things ,running to the loo ,boobs keep growing but I am happy,happy ,happy,how's everyone else keeping?:kiss::kiss::kiss:

:hi: despie - i'm feeling very emotional today and with no energy whatsover! but apart from that, very happy!

Try and take it easy,are you almost into your second trimester ,hopefully u won't feel as tired,xxxxx

Hi Desperado,

Hi everyone
How are you all? Any news?

I am feeling OK- well I was but don't make the mistake I did! I have been Googling each week to see what is happening to beany/ what is developing. I used google images to find a 7 week old foetus- OMG Cried for ages and still can't get the images out of my head- Don't do it.

I have worked the entire day on reports and got loads done- yay! I still have loads left to do of course and started weeks ago- when your child brings a report home from school- please appreciate it! They take so long to write and hardly anyone thanks the teacher . Each report takes hours of my own time ( and I feel so tired and sometimes sick at the moment) .

Oh great, it seems I am looking for sympathy - OH is still not talking about beany or willing to listen to any moans about how shit I feel at times so I just don't bother telling him.

I am so glad I have all of you to talk to about this pregnancy.
On Thursday I just managed to stop from fainting at work. The children had gone home and I had lots of preparation and marking to do for the next day ( and wrapping of Father's day presents that the children had made). I hadn't eaten in a while and I am finding that if I don't eat every 2 hours or so I feel faint/ hot/ cold/ woosey etc. I am finding work so hard. I am also feeling guilty that I can't do as much as I usually can with DS. He wanted me to help him make cakes on Thursday evening and I just couldn't get myself off the couch.
The house really needs a proper clean! There is loads of washing to be done or ironed or put away and I am just too tired to do it today after working.
I know it will wait until tomorrow but would just cry if anyone came round and saw it!

When I read back through this post I thought I sound depressed- I am not! I actually feel better than I have for days. Especially now I have had a good old moan to all of you.:blush:

Feel free to PM me with all your moans :happydance: it feels surprisingly good to have written them down where I feel someone is listening.

OK moan over :laugh2:

Hi unnamed,your post always make me smile :hugs:,forget about the house ,as my granny used to say the house will be there wen u are not,bless,am sure u are exhausted holding down a full-time job and looking after a child,whilst preg,I am lucky as in wen my four go to school I have the choice to rest up or go shopping,:haha:or do the housework,I love my child's report and really appreciate all their teachers,am sure u are doing a fab job and are a lovely teacher,the kids are very lucky having u ,:hugs:Y don't u make up a lunch box for yourself everyday with small snacks to eat throughout the day,I usually get jittery and shaky if I don't eat regularly,should help.xxxxx

Hi unnamed,your post always make me smile :hugs:,forget about the house ,as my granny used to say the house will be there wen u are not,bless,am sure u are exhausted holding down a full-time job and looking after a child,whilst preg,I am lucky as in wen my four go to school I have the choice to rest up or go shopping,:haha:or do the housework,I love my child's report and really appreciate all their teachers,am sure u are doing a fab job and are a lovely teacher,the kids are very lucky having u ,:hugs:Y don't u make up a lunch box for yourself everyday with small snacks to eat throughout the day,I usually get jittery and shaky if I don't eat regularly,should help.xxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks and I will- The children are what makes the job worthwhile!

Morning all,well as usual I am up since six this morning,am always so excited wen I wake up as I know I have got thru another day being pregnant,:happydance:,so I am up wrapping my lovely hubby's presents,ironing the school uniforms and cooking a roast,go me :haha:Letting the kids have a lie in and heading to a car boot sale about ten ,kids love it,am so happy with my life at the minute and just pray to god this pregnancy goes from strength to strength,,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning all,well as usual I am up since six this morning,am always so excited wen I wake up as I know I have got thru another day being pregnant,:happydance:,so I am up wrapping my lovely hubby's presents,ironing the school uniforms and cooking a roast,go me :haha:Letting the kids have a lie in and heading to a car boot sale about ten ,kids love it,am so happy with my life at the minute and just pray to god this pregnancy goes from strength to strength,,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i"m always up early too hun:hugs:
think it"s excitement over the pregnancy!!!:happydance:
had a really bad back the past few days and weird tummy pains
just hope everythings ok
you worry that you might not get pg then the worry starts all over again about the pregnancy:dohh:

Hope it's just everything stretching,:hugs:Every pain I get I am like o no here we go ,am just not doing it anymore,have decided to enjoy my pregnancy ,and stay positive ,wotever will be will be,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Desperado where are you getting all your energy from?
Can I have some?

I went to bed with DS last night and am struggling to get up today!

Also feeling slightly sick and I know if I get up it will be worse.

Hello All

Pleased to hear everyone is ok. I actually went out last night with a friend and had a nice time. It was nice to get all dressed up and do something fun. (I even wore my false eye lashes!!)

My house is spotless, the washing's already on the line, I've taken my dog out and I just about feel ok. Very, very slowly the gnawing pain and disappointment of 'not being pregnant anymore' (that's how I refer to it - it doesn't sound so bad) is fading. Every so often it comes back and I feel very sad and my eyes fill up but at the same time I'm beginning to feel more confident of the fact that at some point in the future I'll be able to cope. It is quite hard to read about everyone else's pregnancy progressing and I so wish I could join in. I wonder if I'm putting myself through too much but I've grown to care so much about each and everyone of you and want to share in your happiness so I don't want to leave. :hugs:

Only one more week to wait for the scan so in the meantime I'm trying to keep busy and fill my days with happy things.

Lot of love
xxxx

Hi ladies,

Desperado where are you getting all your energy from?
Can I have some?

I went to bed with DS last night and am struggling to get up today!

Also feeling slightly sick and I know if I get up it will be worse.

Awk Hun,poor u ,I always have a sleep in the afternoon or early evening ,think that helps ,just made dh his breakfast in bed and he's happy,bathtime now,:hugs::hugs:

Ruth:hugs::hugs:,wen I read your post I was filled with tears sadness,happiness and awe of wot an incredible woman u are,I have also grown really fond of you,we all have :hugs::hugs::hugs:Am so happy u went out last nite and had fun ,u have made my day,have been so incredibly worried for u and I can feel your pain,stay strong Hun,u are amazing,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Ruth...:cry: Your post made me cry.
Glad you got dressed up and had a fun night.

Hello All

Pleased to hear everyone is ok. I actually went out last night with a friend and had a nice time. It was nice to get all dressed up and do something fun. (I even wore my false eye lashes!!)

My house is spotless, the washing's already on the line, I've taken my dog out and I just about feel ok. Very, very slowly the gnawing pain and disappointment of 'not being pregnant anymore' (that's how I refer to it - it doesn't sound so bad) is fading. Every so often it comes back and I feel very sad and my eyes fill up but at the same time I'm beginning to feel more confident of the fact that at some point in the future I'll be able to cope. It is quite hard to read about everyone else's pregnancy progressing and I so wish I could join in. I wonder if I'm putting myself through too much but I've grown to care so much about each and everyone of you and want to share in your happiness so I don't want to leave. :hugs:

Only one more week to wait for the scan so in the meantime I'm trying to keep busy and fill my days with happy things.

Lot of love
xxxx

:cry: :hugs::hugs::cry::hugs:

Hello All

Lot of love
xxxx

Ruth you inspire me:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone,:hugs::hugs:Well today is happy three weeks since I got my first bfp test,am praying this is my forever baby,am still testing everyday:dohh:,How's everyone doing?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow!!!! doesn"t time go quick:wacko:
just hope our pregnancies go this quickly:thumbup:
can"t believe i"m 8 weeks tomorrow!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi everyone,well am 44 today and 4 weeks and three days pregnant,:happydance:Am a mother of four and have had nine losses,am over the moon to be pregnant and it was the best present ever ,feel a bit lost moving from the ttc forum and hope all you lovely ladies can join me here,:hugs:So far things are going well:happydance:As I have sticky blood syndrome (which was diagnosed last year),I have to inject myself with clexane every morning in the tum,had been kind of worried about doing it but have found it fine and dandy:winkwink:,am attending the hospital weekly to check my hcg levels are rising and my first scan is the 16th of June ,am still very nervous as I know it's early days and am a poas addict and have so far done nine tests to make sure I am still pregnant,:dohh:Hope to hear from u soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello Desperado, I am 44 and would have been excited to be in your club, but unfortunately lost my pregnancy last week. I will try again in 3 months. Glad to know that there is another 44 year young on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->