Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

awwwww hunni
but it"s all good:thumbup:lots of symptons
i"m good, having weird cramps though
just got to get through the next few weeks till my scan
whens everyone having their scans?:happydance:

I too am having tons of cramps, most at night and so painful I'm almost in tears! But absolutely no spotting or blood so I'm assuming all is ok - just everything stretching out or something.....

I have my scan this thursday! can't wait!!!! :happydance::happydance:

i know the pains are scary!!!!
awww your gonna see your lil beanie:happydance::happydance:
let us know how you get on hun:winkwink:

awwwww hunni

I too am having tons of cramps, most at night and so painful I'm almost in tears! But absolutely no spotting or blood so I'm assuming all is ok - just everything stretching out or something.....

Yes Hun try not to worry ,a few of us had them really bad for the first four weeks ,I just get them mostly at nite now too,u will be ok,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

awwwww hunni

aww good luck on your scan this Thursday newmarriedgal! Let us know how it all goes! :hugs:

Ruth....Will be thinking of you tomorrow...Hope you will check in so we know you're ok...but if you don't feel like it.....that's understandable....

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Rang the docs for my blood results and they aren't in yet:growlmad:am so nervous and have cleaned the house and changed all the beds so am just heading out,can't stand the wait,have a great day everyone,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Rang the docs for my blood results and they aren't in yet:growlmad:am so nervous and have cleaned the house and changed all the beds so am just heading out,can't stand the wait,have a great day everyone,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

It will be fine hun :hugs::hugs:

Morning Lovely Ladies :flower:
Desperado:hugs:..Hope u get results soon,im sure they will be great :hugs::hugs: and happy belated anniversary:wedding:

Herbie:hugs: unnamed:hugs:Macwooly:hugs:newmarriedgal:hugs:indigo:hugs: luvmydoggies:hugs:ruth2307:hugs:beachcomber:hugs:
:hugs::hugs:for anyone is missed out:hugs::hugs:

Had a busy but lovely weekend,the sunshine makes me feel so much happier.Going by whenmybaby website i am 8w2d today:happydance: Seeing midwife for 1st time tom AM and have got a huge booking in book to fill out...pages and pages....

How are you all today???
xxxxx

Ruth....Will be thinking of you tomorrow...Hope you will check in so we know you're ok...but if you don't feel like it.....that's understandable....

ditto
:hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs:

try not to worry to much (she says!), it'll be fine
:hugs:

awwwww hunni

My first appt is tomorrow (Monday) and I should be getting an early scan. I am nervous and excited!

good luck with your scan!! :flower:
let us know!

Ok so got my results and I feel sick to the stomach ,am not totally sure of my dates but wen the blood was taken I was between 6-7 weeks ,my results were 16887,am so sure this isn't good :cry::cry:

Ok so got my results and I feel sick to the stomach ,am not totally sure of my dates but wen the blood was taken I was between 6-7 weeks ,my results were 16887,am so sure this isn't good :cry::cry:

Did you just get the results? Did they not provide any advice as to if they were good, bad or indifferent? :hugs:

Did you just get the results? Did they not provide any advice as to if they were good, bad or indifferent? :hugs:

The receptionist just said they were satisfactory,:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->