Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Happy Anniversary and don't worry bout Monday...

Ruth,storm, Beachcomber and unnamed,thank u for your anniversary wishes,:hugs::hugs:Really lovely of u all,Ruth thinking of u for Monday ,hope with all my heart that u are ok,always in my prayers,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning all,hope everyone is well,:flower:Had such a sore back and boobs last nite in bed I just couldn't get comfy ,soooo tired this morning ,how are u all keeping?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

awwwww hunni
but it"s all good:thumbup:lots of symptons
i"m good, having weird cramps though
just got to get through the next few weeks till my scan
whens everyone having their scans?:happydance:

awwwww hunni

Awk Hun,hope the cramps bog off,they are so worrying aren't they ?I still have them most evenings but have been assured it's normal,my scan is next Thursday,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

awwww bet you can"t wait hun:happydance::happydance:
yeah the cramps are worrying, just so scared
well got some maternity jeans from newlook yesterday and they are fab!!!!
dont look like maternity, and are so comfy:happydance:
great buy and lots of room when the bump appears:happydance:

Ruth,storm, Beachcomber and unnamed,thank u for your anniversary wishes,:hugs::hugs:Really lovely of u all,Ruth thinking of u for Monday ,hope with all my heart that u are ok,always in my prayers,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Despie :hugs:This has been the longest two weeks ever. Exactly 24 hours to go; my appt is 9:00am tomorrow. Just one more sleep...and I can start to put this behind me properly.

Thanks Despie :hugs:This has been the longest two weeks ever. Exactly 24 hours to go; my appt is 9:00am tomorrow. Just one more sleep...and I can start to put this behind me properly.

good luck tomorrow hun:hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck tomorrow :hugs: You're in my prayers x:hugs:x

Good luck Ruth - I am thinking of you

awwwww hunni

My first appt is tomorrow (Monday) and I should be getting an early scan. I am nervous and excited!

Good Luck for tomorrow Ruth!!

awwww bet you can"t wait hun:happydance::happydance:
yeah the cramps are worrying, just so scared
well got some maternity jeans from newlook yesterday and they are fab!!!!
dont look like maternity, and are so comfy:happydance:
great buy and lots of room when the bump appears:happydance:

Jeans sound fab,I got really comfy black leggings from Dorothy Perkins ,will do me for a while,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

awwwww hunni

I too am having tons of cramps, most at night and so painful I'm almost in tears! But absolutely no spotting or blood so I'm assuming all is ok - just everything stretching out or something.....

I have my scan this thursday! can't wait!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"