Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Yum lyvid,love jam on toast ,or on my rice pudding,def don't have the energy to make jam,think an early nite tonight is required,:sleep:

tried it last night Desperado and it worked!!!!!!!
still a little sore but alot better:thumbup::hugs:

Well went to bed exhausted at nine last nite and then slept in until seven :dohh:Had to rush the kids to school and threw up in my mouth,not good,:blush:No more early nites for me :haha::haha:

Well went to bed exhausted at nine last nite and then slept in until seven :dohh:Had to rush the kids to school and threw up in my mouth,not good,:blush:No more early nites for me :haha::haha:

Oh poor you, I think you peaked too early yesterday! I hope tomorrow is a better day.

I hate getting up as I know I will throw up ( TMI sorry) :sick:

In fact I am feeling rather sick now too- perhaps if I throw up now, I won't in the morning. MMMM do I give in now??? What to do? What to do?
Oh the joys of pregnancy. :haha::haha::haha:

Oh poor you, I think you peaked too early yesterday! I hope tomorrow is a better day.

I hate getting up as I know I will throw up ( TMI sorry) :sick:

In fact I am feeling rather sick now too- perhaps if I throw up now, I won't in the morning. MMMM do I give in now??? What to do? What to do?
Oh the joys of pregnancy. :haha::haha::haha:

I know it's horrible,yuk,am glad u are still feeling upbeat about it all thou ,I hate bing sick,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone ,well here I am up nice and early on a Saturday and knackered,everyone elseis fast asleep but I must take my jab at half seven :dohh:Forgot to tell u all I got my blood taken on Thursday,so results on monday ,am a bit excited and worried ,not even sure wot the hcg level shud be ATM ,will have to work it out from the last one,o yeah it's my anniversary today ,dh is still fast asleep so am gonna prepare him breakfast in bed ,:hugs:Bless him,:hugs: how are u all keeping,keep us updated,:melly,:hugs:Indigo:hugs:Wooly:hugs:Lmd:hugs:Ruth:hugs:Kosh:hugs:Herbie:hugs:Omi:hugs:Unnamed:hugs:Seashells:hugs:Threebirds:hugs:Glowie:hugs:Carlimad:hugs:Trulyblessed:hugs:Storm:hugs:Garnet:hugs:Lyvid:::hugs::littletike::hugsBeachcomber::hugs::hugs:::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Morning everyone ,well here I am up nice and early on a Saturday and knackered,everyone elseis fast asleep but I must take my jab at half seven :dohh:Forgot to tell u all I got my blood taken on Thursday,so results on monday ,am a bit excited and worried ,not even sure wot the hcg level shud be ATM ,will have to work it out from the last one,o yeah it's my anniversary today ,dh is still fast asleep so am gonna prepare him breakfast in bed ,:hugs:Bless him,:hugs: how are u all keeping,keep us updated,:melly,:hugs:Indigo:hugs:Wooly:hugs:Lmd:hugs:Ruth:hugs:Kosh:hugs:Herbie:hugs:Omi:hugs:Unnamed:hugs:Seashells:hugs:Threebirds:hugs:Glowie:hugs:Carlimad:hugs:Trulyblessed:hugs:Storm:hugs:Garnet:hugs:Lyvid:::hugs::littletike::hugs::hugs::hugs:::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy wedding anniversary :happydance::happydance: Have a fab day and try not to worry about your results they will show your beanie IS going from strength to strength :hugs:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:
have a lovely day together:hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy happy anniversary! I hope you both have a lovely day together!

I have had such bad ms these past few days - and such cramps! but I have no time for that, I have so much housework to do! :laundry::dishes::hangwashing:

have a wonderful day everyone! :flower::flower::flower:

I have had such bad ms these past few days - and such cramps! but I have no time for that, I have so much housework to do! :laundry::dishes::hangwashing:

I'm sure your DH will forgive you for not keeping up with the housework :hugs: Plus it's one of those things which is always there tomorrow :wacko:

I'm sure your DH will forgive you for not keeping up with the housework :hugs: Plus it's one of those things which is always there tomorrow :wacko:

Oh I'm sure he will but the mountain of laundry staring at me is stressing me! :)

Funny thing though - I'm barely 5 weeks, haven't gained any weight yet (lost about 2 actually) and while my clothes fit ok still, my panties are too tight!!! :haha::haha::haha::haha: I don't think I'm ready for maternity ones but man I think I have to go up a size! :dohh:

I agree with wooly,the housework can wait ,but the bigger pants can't :haha::haha::haha:!no seriously I have had to go buy nice stretchy granny pants but they are so comfy,not to dh taste thou :haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->