Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Unnamed,thank-you,:hugs:Indigo,:hugs:Thanks Hun ,really do hope u join us soon,Beachcomber,thank u so much for sharing little bean with us,so adorable :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks a lot for all your well wishes. This morning it was not good news. No matter how hard you try to prepare yourself you are never quite ready are you? Despite my best intentions of conditioning my mind over the last two weeks to believe that it was all over hearing those words 'this pregnancy isn't going anywhere I'm afraid' was still so sad. There was a tiny part of me that was still holding out hope.

I kept it together remarkably well during the scan, with the chat with the Dr about my 'options' afterwards and then when I was booked for the EPRC (or whatever it's called) which takes place on Wednesday 29th. Now I'm at home and the enormity of everything that's happened has hit me like a train and I cannot stop crying. Everytime I close my eyes I keep seeing the screen with the sac and my tiny baby inside. She showed me the 'blue' areas where there were no blood vessels (my womb was 'red' indicating live tissue) and explained to me that this is where you would see a heartbeat but of course there wasn't one. The edge of the sac was also very ragged (instead of smooth) and that was irregular but she didn't know why that was.

When I met the F2 who booked me in for the EPRC I had to sign so many forms including one agreeing to have the tissue cremated after a blessing from the Chapel. In some ways I was comforted by this because I knew that the hospital team acknowleges that no matter how tiny, it was still a life and what will be removed from me on Wednesday isn't just clinical waste.

Once again, for those of you who have been through this (never mind more than once) I salute you. For those of you who haven't I pray with all my heart that you never ever do. I can safely say that this is the saddest and most painful thing that's ever happened to me in my entire life and I just want it to all go away.:cry::cry:

so so sorry Ruth:hugs:
nobody can prepare you for losing a baby:cry:
it is the worse thing in the world to go through
when i found out my little man had no heartbeat at 19 weeks it killed me inside
but the days got easier, even though i thought about him every minute of every day
i found out i was pregnant 2 days before his EDD
definately my angel baby looking down on me xxxxxxxx
((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

Ok so got my results and I feel sick to the stomach ,am not totally sure of my dates but wen the blood was taken I was between 6-7 weeks ,my results were 16887,am so sure this isn't good :cry::cry:

those results sound fine hunni:thumbup:
i know it"s easy to say don"t worry but DON"T!!!! lol
everything will be ok
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Had my first appt today and so far all is well. :happydance:

According to my last AF I would be 7 weeks, 4 days today but they took the little peanuts measurements and said I was back a week so I am now 6 weeks, 4 days. She said they always go by the dates on the scan instead of my AF dates. So I think I must have ovulated a few days later but that works well with the day that I know I conceived. :)

We saw the heart beating away, but she said it was too early to hear anything. My next appt is in one month and she said they will be able to hear the heartbeat loud and clear by then. :)

Here is a pic of the peanut!

https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/brazil820/IMAG0246.jpg

lovely pic hunni
great to see the little peanut doing so well:hugs:

Ok so got my results and I feel sick to the stomach ,am not totally sure of my dates but wen the blood was taken I was between 6-7 weeks ,my results were 16887,am so sure this isn't good :cry::cry:

everything will be ok

Thanks Hun,how are keeping?:hugs::hugs:

Hey!! I'm 40.and this is my first mircale pregnancy, I had a lot of trouble getting pregnant and now we are so happy and yet it's so hard, I'm so grateful, but i'm just hoping i will have the strength to run around him. :)

Hey!! I'm 40.and this is my first mircale pregnancy, I had a lot of trouble getting pregnant and now we are so happy and yet it's so hard, I'm so grateful, but i'm just hoping i will have the strength to run around him. :)

hi olivia :hi: i'm 40 and this is my first too!
i too worry about it, but i'm sure we'll find the energy once they are here!

hi olivia :hi: i'm 40 and this is my first too!
i too worry about it, but i'm sure we'll find the energy once they are here!

I'm sure you will both be absolutely fine! I have no energy at 35 - although that might be the MS and lack of sleep :dohh:

Hi, Congrats and Welcome! :hugs:

Hi Hun,congrats,I am 44 and pregnant with my fifth after 9mc's,am just praying this ones a sticky,don't worry about having the energy once baby is born u will feel a new lease of life,good luck hun :hugs:

everything will be ok

Thanks Hun,how are keeping?:hugs::hugs:

i feel so ill and have no energy at all!!!!!!!!!!
the thought of making tea is killing me lol
but hopefully it"s not for much longer:thumbup:
in a weird way i"m glad i"m feeling like this , if that makes sense:hugs:

hi and welcome
i"m 40 and this is no6 but definately my last!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am hoping I get some energy too!

Welcome Olivia! Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months to you! I'm 39 and this is my first too. I'm so excited I think that's where my energy will come from!

Aww herbie! I'd come by and make you tea but it's a bit far! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:wave: to everyone! Hope we are all good today!

Hi herbie,do wot I do and order a takeaway,:haha:Awwwwww hope u feel better soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Olivia! Congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months to you! I'm 39 and this is my first too. I'm so excited I think that's where my energy will come from!

Aww herbie! I'd come by and make you tea but it's a bit far! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:wave: to everyone! Hope we are all good today!

awwwww thanks hunni:hugs::hugs:

Hi herbie,do wot I do and order a takeaway,:haha:Awwwwww hope u feel better soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

lol...i managed it and i"m feeling alot better
was gonna opt for a maccie D"s but couldn"t even be bothered driving!!
oh well it"s all good....lol:hugs:

Good Morning Ladies:flower:
Deperado-those numbers look great :hugs:
Ruth- I am so so sorry.Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Beachcomber-Beautiful scan picture :hugs:
Herbie- I know exactly how u feel about lack of energy, i could quite easily go back to bed now and i have only been up since 730ish.Everythng is such an effort.
:hugs::hugs:and hello to everyone else

Met my midwife yest, she s very nice and we spent most of the time laughing and joking. Will have 12 week scan around 23rd july:happydance:Cant wait,seems so long away.
xxx

Seashells great news u met your midwife,,:hugs:Have always felt its really important u forge a good relationship with your mw ,makes all the difference to your pregnancy,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->