Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

8 week scan in the morning ,have been so nervous the last few days but after getting my ass kicked by jax and wooly I suddenly feel much better :haha::haha:,will let u all know how it goes,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

8 week scan in the morning ,have been so nervous the last few days but after getting my ass kicked by jax and wooly I suddenly feel much better :haha::haha:,will let u all know how it goes,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

We're quite a pair when we get going :rofl: We're praying for you & beanie and that all will be ok :hugs:

Good luck at the scan this morning! I just know everything will be all right! :hugs:

Have my first Dr appt (no Hcg checks at all?) on July 19 at 8 weeks. Then my first scan the week after on July 26. Mum wants me to call them back and tell them since this is my first, I'm 39 and I have fibroids I should be considered high risk and they should see me now! Part of me wants to see Dr now but if there's nothing wrong I guess there's no need to. I seem to be progressing along the symptoms just fine, moving in to really sore boobs and ms these last two days :haha:

did you have your scan today?? i thought it was tomorrow thursday?!
how did it go??
:hugs:

Hugs and Prayers for everything to look good with baby!! :hugs::hugs:

good luck with your scan in the morning hun:hugs:xxxxxxxxx

Not good news,the doc I usually see was busy and I got to see another doctor ,she couldn't see a hb and said I was 5 and a half weeks ,I told her should be 8 weeks today and she basically told me I must have my dates wrong and to go home and cum back in a week and she wud know one way or another,:cry:I knew I couldn't wait another week and went to the midwife that I usually see .,she works at the Obstetrics unit and I begged her to see me,she saw the sac and a Foetal pole measuring 5 and a half weeks with a tiny flicker of a hb ,but there was also a huge pool of blood at the base of the cervix and she said this didn't look good ,I asked her just to be straight with me and she said it looked like I was gonna miscarry within the next few days,:cry::cry::cry:I just knew in my heart that this wud be the case from the hcg levels result and I felt like all my symptoms were going away ,I just feel numb to be honest ,:cry::cry::cry::hugs:

Not good news,the doc I usually see was busy and I got to see another doctor ,she couldn't see a hb and said I was 5 and a half weeks ,I told her should be 8 weeks today and she basically told me I must have my dates wrong and to go home and cum back in a week and she wud know one way or another,:cry:I knew I couldn't wait another week and went to the midwife that I usually see .,she works at the Obstetrics unit and I begged her to see me,she saw the sac and a Foetal pole measuring 5 and a half weeks with a tiny flicker of a hb ,but there was also a huge pool of blood at the base of the cervix and she said this didn't look good ,I asked her just to be straight with me and she said it looked like I was gonna miscarry within the next few days,:cry::cry::cry:I just knew in my heart that this wud be the case from the hcg levels result and I felt like all my symptoms were going away ,I just feel numb to be honest ,:cry::cry::cry::hugs:

Oh hun :hugs: I so wanted everything to be ok this time and I am so incredibly sorry it's not :hugs: :hugs: I'm here for you always :hugs:

omg, no! :nope: i'm so so sorry despie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Uh no! So sad! Maybe there is some hope...:cry:

Oh no! I'm so sorry!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My heart is so sad for you right now. Please know we are all here for you and sending you tons of prayers, peace and :hugs:

OMG I am so sorry - I really hoped that you would have good news. :sad1:

Oh honey - I'm so sorry - I really hoped everything would be ok for you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"