Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Ruth and Desp :hugs:

I have no doubt at all that you want to stay here, it's just too sad to move on right now, but I just wanted to reassure you that when you're both ready me, Macwooly, Indigo, Sarah are there for you on the other board, always :hugs::hugs:xXx

Ruth and Desp :hugs:

I have no doubt at all that you want to stay here, it's just too sad to move on right now, but I just wanted to reassure you that when you're both ready me, Macwooly, Indigo, Sarah are there for you on the other board, always :hugs::hugs:xXx

Ditto :hugs::hugs:

Ruth/Desp - you know we all care about you both - thinking about you both this week

:hugs:

:hugs: Don't even think of leaving! You and Ruth stay here as long as you like, the only thing that upsets me is that you have both been so hurt. It's not at all fair that we should want something so much, work so hard and be so nurturing, just to have it taken away. I just hope that it doesn't hurt you to see our posts. It's like how I miss the TTC boards but I don't want to post on there too often, feel like I'm flaunting my pg. :nope: You are one of the sweetest women on this board and I would miss you so! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lyvid please pop back and see us in TTC we are happy for you :)

Awww, thank you! :hugs: Was just reading the 70's/80's thread, how fun! Will pop in later and finish it (really long!) and throw in some memories. Have to :dishes: and have some breakfast.

Thanks ladies,well nothing happening today,still so tired and running to the loo and boobs hurt so think It will be a while,one side of me wants to hang on to the time I have with beanie and the other side just wants everything to be over and done with :cry::cry:hope u are all well and I really do appreciate your support,god bless,xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies,well nothing happening today,still so tired and running to the loo and boobs hurt so think It will be a while,one side of me wants to hang on to the time I have with beanie and the other side just wants everything to be over and done with :cry::cry:hope u are all well and I really do appreciate your support,god bless,xxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:Praying you get answers soon and praying for a miracle:hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

lots and lots of :hugs:

Am still hanging in there,had a lovely day at the beach ,picnic and kids in their swimwear ,was lovely to sit and forget about everything for a while :hugs:I will not give up hope till the very end,and wen that time comes I will have to deal with it,am ok thou so please don't worry for me and please keep posting and tell me how u are all doing ,I love to hear your ups and downs,please don't worry about upsetting me cos u won't,hope u are all getting fat and happy,love u all,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad you had a nice day at the beach and managed to put your worries to one side for a few hours :hugs: Remember you're in my prayers always :hugs:

Glad you had a nice day at the beach and managed to put your worries to one side for a few hours :hugs: Remember you're in my prayers always :hugs:

Thank u lovely,don't know wot I wud do without u ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx got a nice red face at the beach and kids had a blast ,my youngest aged6 just loves to sit in the sea for hours,bless her ,have To really watch her as she's a redhead ,and gets burnt easily ,how are u ?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just patiently waiting for either AF to arrive on 8 July or to test on 10 July :) Nothing exciting going on with me :)

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you had a lovely day - just what you needed. :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs:

Am still hanging in there,had a lovely day at the beach ,picnic and kids in their swimwear ,was lovely to sit and forget about everything for a while :hugs:I will not give up hope till the very end,and wen that time comes I will have to deal with it,am ok thou so please don't worry for me and please keep posting and tell me how u are all doing ,I love to hear your ups and downs,please don't worry about upsetting me cos u won't,hope u are all getting fat and happy,love u all,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lovely to hear from you Desperado- I am glad you had a good day.

DS had a 'water fun day' with cubs today- he had a ball, spent more time in the water than on a boat/ raft etc and the weather was great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->