Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

I'm charging my phone now so I can take a pic. I forgot my charger at home today so my phone's deader than a doornail LOL

Will check for pic in the morning, it's bed time in the UK. :)

OK, So there's a couple pictures. The dates are marked, but the tests were taken at 5-7DPO FMU, 6-8DPO 5:30pm, and 8-10DPO FMU. The 5:30pm one STILL has no evap line but the FMU ones have lines????

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/f465b8f4-4e98-4a9e-ad67-78dd33b11066_zps7b76447c.jpg

All three

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/ffe95083-f8cb-42b2-bb0c-319f8b09667d_zpsde05de55.jpg

5-7DPO and 6-8DPO

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/122725e3-3b23-4754-937f-620b0700dffd_zps3a1b47dd.jpg

6-8DPO and 8-10DPO

And it seems they're starting to disintegrate from sitting on the bathroom counter, so it's a good thing I took pics today LOL

The line is quite thin so I'm thinking maybe it is evap. Just weird that they all have one. Is today the day that you are doing the frer? Hopefully that will give you a more accurate answer. Keep us posted.

Kealz any news from you today?

Exciting times, mrsmck! Look forward to seeing the results of a frer if you have one..?

Mannymoo - i'm giving myself the day off testing today. I did 3 of the blooming things yesterday and got me down so i'm having a break. :) How about you? x

Kealz sometimes a few days off is a good idea. Last month I also did 3 tests in a day (on several days!!) Not sure why we think the result will change in a few hours?! Lets hope that by tomorrow you get a good second line. Are you still experiencing any symptoms?

FMS not much happening. Today is day 8 of my cycle so we need to start DTD soon. Seems like a huge mission right now as Josh is sick so Im getting little sleep (lol - definitely not newly weds!) and my in-laws have been with us for a few days. Maybe tomorrow I will be more in the mood.

Kealz sometimes a few days off is a good idea. Last month I also did 3 tests in a day (on several days!!) Not sure why we think the result will change in a few hours?! Lets hope that by tomorrow you get a good second line. Are you still experiencing any symptoms?

FMS not much happening. Today is day 8 of my cycle so we need to start DTD soon. Seems like a huge mission right now as Josh is sick so Im getting little sleep (lol - definitely not newly weds!) and my in-laws have been with us for a few days. Maybe tomorrow I will be more in the mood.

Thank you - I hope so too. :) I don't really have any symptoms either way at the moment. When af due, I tend to get very clumsy - walking into things and tripping up so see if I get any bruises today! Lol

I know what you about not always being in the mood! There were one or two days this cycle that we didn't dtd because one of them I was upset about work and one of them ds had been exhausting (terrible twos have come early in our house!). Then you start to blame yourself when af is due thinking 'i should have be more!' but we're only human aren't we?!

Good luck getting bd started - can't be easy with the in-laws around!! Lol

Bah... Family doc didn't do my pelvic today (never thought I'd wish for that!) so no visual confirmation. Didn't do a dip stick either cause I'd already done one at home this morning (ClearBlue +/- blue dye BFN). Still 5 days til AF shows, so could still be on the early side. Gonna go get a FRER later today to take Thursday morning. The doctor did go ahead and order a Beta hCG test with the rest of my blood work, though, in hopes I'm late :D I got a clean bill of health (just gotta do standard blood work, cholesterol blood sugar, etc). DH has to go see a cardiologist to make sure his heart murmur still doesn't need any intervention.

Kealz I've got Fx that you don't get any bruises today, and not just to prevent AF. Those can hurt sometimes! Mannymoo, funny enough I haven't been in the mood since I O'd, but I know we missed a couple days, too, and I'm wondering if it was enough.

I might pick up frer too later, just in case I feel the urge. Heaven forbid I should not have one in the house at all times! Lol

Sorry you didn't get full exam mrsmck! You're right though, still a bit early so don't feel too disheartened from bfn!
...no bruises yet! :)

Never in my life would I have thought I'd be disappointed about NOT getting a pelvic, but ya know that at a certain point a doc can tell by visual exam if pregnant LOL. I think while I'm out getting my hair done, I'll also pick up a couple of dollar store cheapies... Ya know, just in case ;)

It would be odd not to I think! ;)

I've caved, I told myself I wouldn't, but I have. Did a frer and it's bfn again - af only 4 days away - frer would pick that up by now wouldn't it? It said 87% accurate for today. :(

They would IF you didn't ovulate later than you though, and IF implantation occurred when you though. Hope's not gone until AF shows her ugly face!

I may hold off on getting FRER until Friday. Depends how much it is at Walmart when I stop by tonight lol

Thank you. :)

I know, they're expensive things aren't they?! I think i've spent nearly a days wages on pg tests this month!

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA, went to London with Lo and DH to visit family and just got in last night.

I typed a long response last night but baby and bump lost it.

MrsMck14 , my 1st BFP looked just like your evap but it came up after the 10 min Mark. I tested 2 days later with a clear blue and got a very dark line at 12 dpo.

Kealz, you know you're not out till AF shows up, maybe you should stay off the tests for a day or 2.*

Mannymoo, hope you had a lovely mothers day. When are you testing.

That been said, I've been having stinging/ tingling sensation in my boobs and I'm almost convinced it's my month. I poas as soon as we got in last night and another this morning and it was a BFN. Its 11 DPO today and I think I'll give it a rest for 2 more days if I can help myself. AF is due in 4 days.

Kealz, they are crazy expensive!

Crystal how was your trip? I'm probably not going to test again til Friday cause I didn't go get tests last night and won't have a chance to today. I really hope my tests follow your example!

I had the dream again last night. Two very clear pink lines only this time I remember vividly that it was Friday. I even remember hugging dh in the dream and crying tears of joy as I told him "We're going to have a baby!"

Still getting loads of cm and yesterday I slept for nearly 8 hours after lunch, woke up long enough to eat dinner and catch up on a show I watch before I slept another 6! If I didn't have to get up for work this morning I could've slept longer too! And I basically had to choke down dinner cause I was nauseous the whole time.

Welcome back Crysttal. Signs sound promising so lets hope you get that second line really soon! And you too MrsMck and Kealz. I feel like I am testing vicariously through all of you :)

CD10 today (I was a day off yesterday) and still no BDing in our house. And now DH is away on business tonight and tomorrow night we have my BIL staying so no doubt we will only get to BD on CD12 which is leaving it quite late - especially because my cycle was only 26 days last month so I might end up OVing early. Oh well - I just want to be in with a chance so that I can get my POAS fix in a couple of weeks.

Oh, in the dream (both last night and the first one) it was very clear that the two pink lines were on a dollar store test.... What do you ladies think? I was exhausted and had super vivid dreams before I got my bfp with ds. And the nausea started about 3 days before I tested which was about 2-3 days before af didn't show.

Fx for you mannymoo! Remember some months it only takes once!

Hi ladies,

Cd 12 may do it Mannymoo!! :) Lovely dreams mrsmck - they do say vivid dreams are good sign! :)

So, i'm 13dpo today and frer says bfn, again. Af due in 3 days. Dh out tonight and sat in my pyjamas (7:30pm UK time), eating chocolate feeling sorry for myself! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->