hits and misses

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the ladies with the little people princess castle at what age did your lo start playing with it? Dd got the little people princess horse and caridge last year and won't play with it she will be 2 at Christmas so was thinking about the castle but scared she won't like it

Hits for dd last year 1 year old

Fisher price say please tea set
Little tikes activity centre
Peppa pig ride on

Misses
Little people cinderella horse and caridge
Elefun ball popper (played with first few days only)
Leapfrog picnic basket

For the ladies with the little people princess castle at what age did your lo start playing with it? Dd got the little people princess horse and caridge last year and won't play with it she will be 2 at Christmas so was thinking about the castle but scared she won't like it

My lo got at 2 and plays with it most days. She plays more with castle than caridge

Hits for ds1 were wooden train track, woody toy, fireman Sam house and remote fire man Sam fire engine. Box of duplo both love to play with it

Misses were innotab it's barely been touched. Minion that talks and moves it's head

DsDs2
Hits fisher Price cookie jar, elefun ball popper, foam building blocks.

Misses ride on tractor, vtech walker

DD got hers at 2 years 4 months and payed with it straight away and still does. She got the cinderella carriage at the same time and while she loved the figure she doesn't really play with the carriage much which really surprised me. The castle gets played with loads though. Her cousin had the castle for a year beforehand and DD took a real interest in hers from about 22 months- before that she could take or leave it.

Hits from last year- disney 365 story book, baby born and playmobil

Misses- duplo, she's grown out of it already x

One that kind of got forgot about in the excitement of everything else last year has just become a favourite. Horrid Practical Jokes. I keep getting asked if I want a drink of water with ice cubes in (which of course have flies in the 'ice cubes') or "oooooouch it really hurts!" and being shown a finger with a nail apparently going through it LOL

Biggest hits and misses not just for Christmas but throughout the year (birthdays and just because gifts). Age group for these were 8-18 months (now)

Hits:
Brio train set (later bought some cheap Chad valley from argos sets which are 2 for £15 to extend, also fab)
Mega blocks
Smart trike
Aquadoodle
Melissa and Doug doorbell house
Melissa and Doug latches board

Misses
Ballpit
Ballapazoola - hardly touched it and took up so much space

Hits: (almost 11mts)
toot toot garage,
toot toot cars,
vtech phonics bus,
singing Mickey mouse (from sil)
Books
Ride on Thomas

Misses:
Mega blocks
Mamas and papas, rocking cow
Happyland (too young, will give him again soon)

Since I've posted this, DS have been given his happyland stuff which he loves playing with and he has been playing with his mega blocks loads.

Elc garage and bouncing rabbit also from elc were bearly touched and now in loft :-/ loads of other stuff too. And jigsaws and games, although played with properly they also used pieces as "food" in their toy kitchen so now half of the boxes are empty as scattered around the house, really anoying.

Hits: wooden train track, toot toot train set, easel

Misses: micro scooter, play food, duplo

A miss from the Xmas before were happyland that he's just getting into now at nearly 3!

Hits; megablocks, toot toot garage (I originally thought it was a major fail but he has loved it these last two months, plays with it for hours with all his cars)

Misses; activity box (he doesn't play with any of it, but will take off the lid and climb in it:shrug:)

Last year DD hit - her wooden dolls house, plays with it every day/night. Miss - scooter. Only goes on it once every month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"