Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Wannabeam. I'm doing great hun, thanks for asking :friends:. Got my peak yesterday on my CBFM so the shagathon is now on :winkwink:

Ready. Wow your so close to giving birth too, good luck :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else.

Wannabeam. I'm doing great hun, thanks for asking :friends:. Got my peak yesterday on my CBFM so the shagathon is now on :winkwink:

Ready. Wow your so close to giving birth too, good luck :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else.

yay! Time to do the babydance again! :sex:

The other day my hubby was talking about making love and that's how we made our baby lalala, and I quickly reminded him that the romance went out the window, he had been a sperm donor lol! I had a tight scheldule we had to stick to and bless him he has forgotten how everyday I would say to him "I need your sperm tonight" :rofl:

lol :rofl:, my hubby is basically my sperm doner too at the moment :blush:. Hopefully when i get my BFP he'll be like your hubby & forget that i used him at my fertile times for so long :haha:

lol :rofl:, my hubby is basically my sperm doner too at the moment :blush:. Hopefully when i get my BFP he'll be like your hubby & forget that i used him at my fertile times for so long :haha:

:rofl: OH started complaning that all I want from him is his sperm the other day. It has only been 3 months!! I told him that of course not, Honey and for him to quit complaining, I am am dealing with all of the excessive bloating and pains to make the baby and all he has to do is enjoy the babymaking and just put up with my mood swings. How hard is that!! :haha:

:hi: girls i have booked a gender scan at take a peek i will be 16w 1day cant wait it for 9th july x x

:hi: girls hope you are all having a nice weekend cant wait for the morning got my gender scan i will post on her as soon as i get back x x x

Ooooo so exciting!!! Can't wait to hear!!!!

Gal- I think your husband should consider himself lucky... Mine has to go thru so much more just to give me a baby. :wacko:

Caz- can't wait to hear what you're having.

Can't wait to hear what your little bean is. Congratulations Bug on the birth of your little one

:hi: girls were having a girl were calling her talia hers some pic of her x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120709-00186.jpg
    IMG-20120709-00186.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20120709-00187.jpg
    IMG-20120709-00187.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20120709-00188.jpg
    IMG-20120709-00188.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread