Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hi: checking in on y'alls. Congrats to kros.

I've given up honey and cinn the month I found out of the male infertility issue. We are still working with dr to find what will help us to conceive. Maybe I will go back on the honey and cinn but for the time being I am just playing the waiting game and having fun practicing anyways.

Hey deafgal :hugs: Sending you loads of :dust:. If you do go back to honey and cinn oneday then get you OH to take it too, I heard it's good for both of you. It's good you are still doing the baby dance anyways:thumbup: Somtimes it's when you are not trying so much and paying less attention that it can happen:winkwink: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

The :witch: got me yesterday :cry:. Oh well onto yet another cycle & i'm definately keeping up with the honey & cinnamon :winkwink:

Oh she is an old hag she got me monday too. It was my second cycle using honey and cinnamon I got bfp. I'm still taking mine too

Thanks Bug :friends:

GP. Sorry that :witch: bitch got you too :cry:. We must be on the same CD now? could be cycle buddies :coolio:. FX for us both getting our honey & cinnamon BFP's :hugs::hugs:

Good luck to all the honey & cinnamon girls.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

GP. Sorry that :witch: bitch got you too :cry:. We must be on the same CD now? could be cycle buddies :coolio:. FX for us both getting our honey & cinnamon BFP's :hugs::hugs:

Cd6 for me today although my monitor will be cd6 tomorrow from resetting it the day after AF started. Its sad that I look forward to using it :haha: ooo a cinnamon and honey cycle buddy sounds good to me (can drive each other crazy) I hope we get BFP soon I may end up disliking honey :rofl:

:hi: girls hope your all well sorry af got you girls fx next cycle is yours x x

Cd6 for me today although my monitor will be cd6 tomorrow from resetting it the day after AF started. Its sad that I look forward to using it :haha: ooo a cinnamon and honey cycle buddy sounds good to me (can drive each other crazy) I hope we get BFP soon I may end up disliking honey :rofl:

It's not sad that you look forward to using your CBFM, i'm exactly the same lol :rofl:. Yeah i think i'll end up disliking honey if i don't get a BFP soon, going to give it 6 cycles :thumbup:. So you now have a honey & cinnamon buddy :coolio: & go as crazy as you want :haha:

I've halved the amount of cinnamon I have this cycle, I really like it so think I was going a little mad :haha: I'm hoping that O will be a little earlier too

I like the honey so, I was eating spoonful after spoonful!!:blush: I am going to make sopapillas today. They are fried tortillas with butter and honey on them sprinkled with cinnamon. I will ony use a little cinnamon on mine.

1 more week til testing!!:happydance: Now the crazy symptom spotting starts!! I said I wouldn't but we always do!! :haha:

I like the honey so, I was eating spoonful after spoonful!!:blush: I am going to make sopapillas today. They are fried tortillas with butter and honey on them sprinkled with cinnamon. I will ony use a little cinnamon on mine.

1 more week til testing!!:happydance: Now the crazy symptom spotting starts!! I said I wouldn't but we always do!! :haha:

Oh they sound yummy but very naughty

Oh yeah, tons of calories!!! That is what makes them so good!!! :rofl: I will eat a salad for dinner just so I can eat a couple of them!!

I didn't make the sopapillas today. :cry: I made big fat juicy hamburgers and waffle fries. Much better!! I never can find a good burger here in Mexico so, this was an awesome treat! I found pickles to put on it!!! :happydance:

All this food talk is making me hungry, wheres my honey lol :rofl:, i love cheeseburgers the bigger the better.

How much cinnamon are you girls adding to the honey? i think i use too much but not sure whats enough :shrug:

I cover the top of the honey with a good covering of cinnamon. I may use too much, but it is good!! I stop the cinnamon and for the most the honey after O. I eat pineapple and sunflower seeds after O. They are supposed to help with implantation.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->