Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I add them both to cereal or toast in the morning and was literally jar sprinkling it all over :blush: I like cinnamon so was a lot - I'm not trying to just have a small pinch of it

Thanks girls:friends:.
My honey is in a squeezy bottle so i just put some on a tablespoon then cover the top of the honey with the cinnamon, loving the taste:munch::munch: . Sounds like i'm doing it the same as you two :thumbup:.
I thought honey was good all cycle? :shrug:. I'd heard about stopping the cinnamon at ovulation but have still been taking the honey :dohh:

I took both all cycle :) Just a spoonful of honey with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top

One of my favorite things to do... just to switch it up... Vanilla ice cream with honey drizzle and cinnamon sprinkled on top. Yummy summery treat! :)

Think i'll just keep taking it the way i am then :thumbup:

Good luck Bug:cloud9:

:hi: girls scan tomorrow cant wait i will post a pic as soon as i get back home x x

:hi: girls i am 12wk 5days my due date is 23rd december hers a pic x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120615-00179.jpg
    IMG-20120615-00179.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
Aww how lovely - see I said Christmas baby for you, that will be the best present I bet. Glad all is well x

Awww what a great pic Caz! So sweet! Can't wait to see your little Christmas baby!

Aww what a lovely scan pic :cloud9: & an amazing christmas present :cloud9:

awww Caz! Sooo cute... I love the 12week scan, baby really looks like baby and it's soooo active and cute!!! It was the first time my hubby got really excited! A happy and healthy 9 months to you, looking forward to seeing your christmas baby! :happydance:

Wannabeam. Not long now for you till your wee baby girl is in your arms :cloud9:

I know! I'm frantically trying to get stuff done lol! But if she wants to come before it's done then I'm quite happy with that. Hope u r well:flower:

lovely scan pic Caz!

Wannabeam, I totally know the feeling, trying to get stuff done before baby shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->