Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

They are lovely scan pics, :wohoo: for girl be so different from your DS I bet. :haha: at your son dressing up, I remember finding my best friends son trying on her bras when he was about 5 or 6 was very funny!

Yay for a girl Caz!!!! You must be over the moon!!! Whoop whoop! :happydance: Bet you can't wait to start shopping for her newborn wardrobe lol:winkwink:

Yay for a girl Caz!!!! You must be over the moon!!! Whoop whoop! :happydance: Bet you can't wait to start shopping for her newborn wardrobe lol:winkwink:

Very close to your due date now anything happening?! :dance:

Nope:nope: Had a few Braxton Hicks but that's all. Trying to get hubby to pick up some resberry leaf tea but not sure if they sell it out here.

Got my groegg thermometer yesterday from amazon. It constantly says too hot :dohh: but I'm too scared to turn aircon on coz of the price increase. Think we might start sleeping on the balcony lol!

How r u hun?:flower:

Nope:nope: Had a few Braxton Hicks but that's all. Trying to get hubby to pick up some resberry leaf tea but not sure if they sell it out here.

Got my groegg thermometer yesterday from amazon. It constantly says too hot :dohh: but I'm too scared to turn aircon on coz of the price increase. Think we might start sleeping on the balcony lol!

I'm good just very hot!!

I've heard a few people saying they have gone over their due date lately, you will have to start trying all the other tricks there are :winkwink:
I have raspberry leaf tea I got it from Holland & Barrett and also got some from Whittard of Chelsea in Nicosia (i think they do free delivery too they are on facebook and in google search).

We aren't using air con either because of the increase, have a fan and fly nets on the windows but there is just no breeze at night :dohh: we've been looking for a hammock in a stand to use outside but nowhere has them

Hi all hope everyone is doing ok :flower: it's very quiet in the thread now I think nearly everyone got a BFP :haha:

it will most definately be both of your turns soon!!!

Thanks Bug!!! Your little boy is just too adorable!! Congratulations!!!

:hugs:

:hi: girls sorry not been on much been playing nurse the lad isnt well its a shame aw bug your baby is gawjus hun well done x x

:hi: girls my son is better now woopp hes never been so ill like that before it was a shame still not eating right thow yet but he will get there hope your all well x x x

:hi: girls do you think i am growing dont look at me strech marks ha x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00185.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00204.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7
You have a bump!! :happydance: Oh and don't even tell me about strtch marks, my stomach, butt, thighs, and BBs are covered in them!! :rofl:

How is everyone? It was about a year ago now that I started h&c whilst ttc, thought I would re-visit this thread. Hope you are all well :dust:

I'm good just very hot!!

I've heard a few people saying they have gone over their due date lately, you will have to start trying all the other tricks there are :winkwink:
I have raspberry leaf tea I got it from Holland & Barrett and also got some from Whittard of Chelsea in Nicosia (i think they do free delivery too they are on facebook and in google search).

We aren't using air con either because of the increase, have a fan and fly nets on the windows but there is just no breeze at night :dohh: we've been looking for a hammock in a stand to use outside but nowhere has them

hey sorry I never replied,

just read this lol!
Weather is cooling down at last! yay!
Only hammocks I've seen are in Ikea:thumbup: Although it might get rained on now lol! Got our electricity bill other day, yikes it was high!!! Had to use AC with a newborn in the house! :dohh:
Thanks for the info on Whittard, may go there for some xmas shopping later this year. Love the christmas blends they do! Hope you r well.:flower:

Hi Wannabeam! Congrats on your little one :) I hope all is going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->