Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

:thumbup: jmandrews, I am!

Loving the pics, she looks so much like a newborn baby now rather than the jelly baby pics we all had before lol... soooo exciting!

Love the pics JM! She is so pretty! Can't wait to compare those pics to the ones of her once she's arrived! :) I wish I could talk hubby into doing 3D! Sigh!

Thanks for the sweet comments... The pics def. make me more anxious and excited :)
I probably wouldn't have done it had it not been free through the study I volunteered in, but I have to say after having it done it is worth the $$ :)

JM she's sooo cute! Look at those little pouty lips!

Shterr (Sheila) I want to add you hehe. What does your pic look like on fb?

I'm Kristina btw :)

It's me and hubby with my bump. I'm wearing a blue shirt. I'm friends with Bug... I'll go post hello on her wall, so you can see me and add me easier from that. :)

Wanna and JM - I don't think so. I think you can't add me because you can't find me but are you girls friends with Bug? Maybe I can add you the same way like Shterr suggested :) What are everyone's names again?

Yay green! You can find the two other's in my friends list. I'll let them give you there names, just in case they weren't wanting to write them on here.

OMG, off topic, but the show Intervention makes me so nervous I'm going to totally screw up my kid! It seems like it's always kids that have these parent issues. Sigh! Being a parent (to be) is scary!

Hope you find me :) I am friends with shterr and bug... my name is Janene

aw don't worry you are going to be a great parent because you actually care :)

JM - added you!

Aahhh I know - we're all worried about being good parents - I only hope we will be :)

Greenpear- will look for you on FB especially if you recently added the others as friends... that way I will know who you are.:thumbup:

Had my appointement on tuesday. This time they confirmed the over estimation of weight from my last visit as she hadn't grown anymore by this visit. As far as maybe inducing me is concerned it all depends on my cervix at 38 weeks. My doctor was still very concerned about the swelling of my feet and ankles. My carpel tunnel is worse so I can't even make a fist with my hands anymore or hold anything... even writing a shopping lists results in numbness then pain:dohh: Really uncomfortable now... probably due to the heat, it's already 38C outside, hoping she comes soon, I'm actually 36weeks as my tickers are off a bit. Having menstrual like aches (but no cramping) once a day and my bowels haven't been happy for two weeks, got increased discharge too hoping these are all signs tha she will come early... 37weeks hopefully. Suffering from bad ringing and deafness in one of my ears too (tinnitus) hoping it isn't a sign of Bells Palsy after labor as I have read :nope: Other than that I'm OK. How is everyone else? :flower:

Oh goodness hun! I hope she does come early for your sake! Wow, it keeps hitting me how close we are all getting! Within a month, we will for sure be meeting Bugs little one and, it's sounding like you too, and a few others, if people go early! Woo hoo!

Wanna - are you the girl in the leopard dress? :winkwink:

Sorry to hear that these last few weeks of pregnancy have not been kind to you. The good thing is that soon it will all be in the past. Oh man, I'm sooo jealous of your weather there! I love hot weather and out here it's been 13 degrees on average :cry: I don't understand why for the past few years this side of Canada has been so frigid :cold:

Shterr - you are right, we're all so close to becoming mammas!!

Wanna - are you the girl in the leopard dress? :winkwink:

Sorry to hear that these last few weeks of pregnancy have not been kind to you. The good thing is that soon it will all be in the past. Oh man, I'm sooo jealous of your weather there! I love hot weather and out here it's been 13 degrees on average :cry: I don't understand why for the past few years this side of Canada has been so frigid :cold:

Shterr - you are right, we're all so close to becoming mammas!!

:thumbup: greenpear! Wearing that dress again today actually lol... so glad I ordered it as soon as I got preggers, it has been the most comfortable and figure flatering of all my maternity clothes:thumbup:

thanks ladies, my family keeps saying every preggers woman is fed up by 36weeks:dohh: I must of had the wrong idea from all these smilley preggers ladies in all the adverts with massive bumps and a spring in their step lol! :haha:

These last few weeks are sure gonna pass quick for us gals, sooooooo exciting, this is what our journey together has all been about... we have all grown another soul inside us to bless the world with :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->