Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

haha.. smiley pregnant ladies in their last month... I don't think they exist!!! There is no springing here!!!

haha.. smiley pregnant ladies in their last month... I don't think they exist!!! There is no springing here!!!

:haha: I know!!! there's alot of wadling, slouching and moaning here lol :haha:

I have another kidney stone :( Not happy.

Seriously?! Oh my goodness, hun, you have been having the worst luck! :(

Bug - :hugs:

Wanna - :rofl: indeed, we are all waddling, miserable and sleep deprived! :rofl:

Omg girls - in 1 more week me and Bug will be full term!!!!! :wohoo:

:hugs: Bug, kidney stones are a pain in the but! I have a friend who is always getting them. I hope you are better soon :hugs:

it's a great thing to know that fullterm isn't far off for any of us now, it's like doing the last lap of a marathon :winkwink:

:happydance:

I'm glad I'll get to hear about all of your birthstories and experiences to help me get mentally prepared! The labor is the one thing I haven't quite been able to get myself to start thinking about! Labor classes start The first Tues of July, so I guess I'll have no choice then! :haha:

haha i am def. waddling and moaning here.... ugh so uncomfortable. I started my classes May 29th and there are two women in my class that are due a week or two after me. The teacher asked if any of us were uncomfortable and i immediately raised my hand lol I was the only one. These other women come in looking all pretty and perfect. They haven't had any problems with pain. I couldn't believe it! I really hope that Everlee is born earlier than later.

Can't wait for all the babies to be born and hear about all of your stories! YAY!

I'm with u on that Jmandrews... earlier rather than later please baby Jaz!!! [-o<

I'm good thanks hon, finished work last friday so more time for BnB! Hope you're good too!

I'm good thanks hon, finished work last friday so more time for BnB! Hope you're good too!

Glad you are doing good:thumbup: Now that I'm waiting for baby to arrive I am doing nothing but BnB lol!:blush: It's great to have support as the due date creeps scarely close lol! :argh:

Bug!!! R u all packed? Soooo exciting!:happydance:

So I had my first monitoring thing yesterday (think u gals call it a non stress test). Baby moved alot and all was OK. It was the first time I went into the clinic so it was abit scary lol!

I then had my check with the obsterician. Baby Jaz is too big and my doc wasn't pleased. She said they will have to try and deliver her earlier incase I can't push her out. Next week is the big appointement where they will check my cervix to see if I'm favourable... if not then I guess a c section is the only option. Hope not, toooo expensive!:dohh:

Hubby said that he was looking at the screen and even though I was 36 weeks and about 5 days along, the screen said baby measured 37 weeks and a few days! eeek! Pretty fed up really as each time doctor changes her mind. One minute she tells me my baby will be a normal size baby and next time she tells me baby is too big!

I also asked her if she will test me for Strep and she said no as I don't have any symptoms :saywhat:

Yay bug!!! Only one more week! So excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->