Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Ready has some updates in her journal! Check it out!!! So excited! Woo hoo! Our first H&C baby is here!!!!! Our first boy!

I posted in your journal but wanted to once again say how happy I am for you Ready!!!!!! I hope you are feeling ok and enjoying your little man!!!

Wanna- I hope your next appt brings some good news and some final decisions. I didn't know you had symptoms from being positive for group b?? Strange!

Yup bag all packed.. still doesn't feel real though!!!!

Any gut feelings on gender bug? I'm so excited to see if youre having a boy or girl!!!

im kinda of leaning towards boy... but that may be cause Matt always refers to baby as he :)

from my journal:
Around midnight my contractions started to get a bit more painful than usual- actually the pain was all concentrated in one fibroid.

The contractions were 8 minutes apart and I happened to be on skype with my hubby, who refused to put the call down.

I had to go to the toilet 4 times and evacuate my bowels each time (sorry for TMI) and by 3am the contractions were more intense and 3 minutes apart.

By 6am the contractions were back to back and I had also thrown up and at 6:45 I lost my plug and finally started to believe I might be in labour.

My hubby said I should go to the hospital but I was afraid of being too early and getting sent home, or that my labour would go on for more than 4 hours and I'd end up with a C-section. So I did nothing.

My mum came downstairs around 7:30 and saw me on all fours whincing a little and asked if I needed an ambulance. I said no but she went upstairs to change. She came back around 8:00 and I said I needed the loo. She said not to go to the loo because she didn't want her grandchild born in the toilet bowl. She dragged me off the loo but I only got as far as the bathroom door as I needed to push.

I knelt down in a sort of squat and my mum dialled 999. While she was on the phone to 999 she was asked to examine me (remember she trained as a midwife many moons ago) and said she could see the water sac. Suddenly it burst all over her and the floor. 5 minutes later the paramedics walked in and 30 seconds later my little boy was born at 8:30am! Placenta followed 3 minutes later.

We were transferred to hospital because I was bleeding (all under control now) and they're keeping us in because baby's only 5lb 4oz and they want to check my iron in the morning.

That's all from me for now! Will post a pic in due course.

Wow that is probably the craziest labor/delivery I have ever heard! I am so glad u and baby are ok! Can't wait to see pictures! I'm surprised u could endure that pain! Congrats to u and ur DH!!!

Awwww he is so so beautiful! When will hubby get to join you two?

He is so beautiful!!!! aww how precious he is sleeping. Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow enjoying ur baby boy with your DH :)

Posted in your journal readyOrnot:hugs:

So the first honey and cinnamon baby is here!!! Who will be next?

I'm guessing me or Bug as I might be induced next week due to measuring 1 week ahead! Can't wait to see the next arrival! It's finally here ladies, the light at the end of the tunnel!:happydance:

They're all gonna just start popping out left and right! Haha! Can't wait!

Ready - again, huge congrats hun!!!! :wohoo: He is so beautiful!

Omg I was at Dr. yesterday and she said that baby is sitting low in the pelvis (she can't even feel the head because it's all in there) and I should pack my bags.... :shock: noooo I want her to stay in for another 2 weeks!!!!

Eeek GP ! You, Bug and Wannabeam are totally going within the same week... Calling it! Last week of June/first of July!!!

OMG maybe we are! Eeeeek! :shock: :argh:

My mom is visiting my dad right now and I really want her to be there so I need her to come back before I deliver (she's coming Tue) and on top of that I have 1 more week of work left - have to train new girl so Emily really can't come out now. I have to stop walking from work and will get hubby to drive me home (usually I walk and it takes about an hour of walking uphill, so my mom said that that's what probably caused her to get all ready now :shock: )

Hows Everyone feeling???? eek more babies will be arriving soon! can't wait!

So excited! I knew after I had my shower, it would start to hit. It helps that ill get to enjoy all of your babies and stories first to help me prepare even more!

What is everyone packing for the hospital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->