Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Oooh can't wait for updates from everyone :happydance:

wanna - that idea with boiling water in diapers sounds awesome! I'll give it a go if milk doesn't come in. I'm leaking like a cow since about 27-28 weeks and it seems more now, so I hope I don't need to worry about that. I'm definitely breastfeeding if I can. So far I didn't buy any bottles but may need one if I have lots of milk. I guess we'll see :winkwink:

JM - yay for effasing!!! :yipee: sounds like you're on a good track.

As for me - keep getting period type cramps and backache and super tired but I want Emi to wait few more days haha I'm sooooo tired and I have 1 more day of work - I want a few days of just rest and not going anywhere and to just sleep - I haven't been getting enough over the past few weeks :(

Quick update from me: My doc never checked to see if anything is going on down there, infact the appointement was just normal. I was soooooo disappointed as doc told me she was going to check me and talk to me about induction as baby was too large. But this time her computer decided baby was fine. Which is good but I have to say I don't trust her stupid computer as it's always been way out. I was soooo unhappy after appoitement as she treated it like I was months away from labor, we didn't have any special conversations at all. Made me feel like I am in limbo.:boat:

Bug- how u doing hun? Thinking of you, sooooo excited for u.:hugs:

OH no i can't believe that she didn't check you and you are 38 weeks! I hope something happens for you soon :) All that matters is that baby is healthy. I can't wait to get the news that you little one is on the way! EEK! Its all really happening!

Wanna, that's awful I would have refused to leave the office until he checked me.

jmandrews, can't believe you're 36 weeks!

Ready- haha i know I can't either!!! I am so excited! How are you feeling?

I'm not too bad, just a little stressed out by my mum but otherwise feeling fairly good at this point!

thanks ladies.

:happydance:JM doesn't it feel fab to be literally days away from full-term!!! Means baby can come soon!!!!:happydance:

:hugs:ReadyOrNot- I know what u mean, I was so close to demanding she check but she had a look on her face that made me quiet. If I make it to my next appointment next friday I will be demanding like u said. What's been stressing u hun? Is your Mama too involved (wondering how mine will be lol!). Hope u feel less stressed soon.:hugs:

Bugs baby is gorgeous!!! Seen a pic on fb. So happy for her:happydance:

My mum has totally made ME having a baby all about HER - one of many things she does that makes our relationship very difficult. And since I'm staying with her it makes it a lot more difficult to ignore.
Ah well, trying to make the best of it!

Ready- aww thats exactly how my mom will be. thank god she isn't staying at my house. I would literally lose it. Just stay focused on the precious bundle of joy for now :)

Wanna- YES i can't believe that I am days away from full term! I am ready for Everlee to make her big arrival haha. How are you doing Wanna? Hope you have Jasmine soon!

has anyone or had anyone experienced menstrual like pain? Its like a constant dull pain. Im not having the tightening like i get with braxton hicks contractions.

I haven't had cramps or BH... Just feeling pressure and heavy in the pelvic area, but I don't think I've dropped at all. I'm not sure I even know what BH feels like. I've been enjoying daily heartburn and ugly sausage feet, but otherwise, I think things ate going ok. Went a little crazy at Baby's R Us today, do that cheered me up! :)

I'm so excited for you ladies that are so close! I keep checking, hoping to see some "this is it" threads popping up! :)

Shterr - BH feels like your stomach getting tight and if you poke it it will be rock hard. I started getting those around 25 weeks I think? it's a funny feeling but not painful. Now it's getting more painful though - more like the same thing plus period cramps but that only started happening about 1 week ago.

My mum has totally made ME having a baby all about HER - one of many things she does that makes our relationship very difficult. And since I'm staying with her it makes it a lot more difficult to ignore.
Ah well, trying to make the best of it!

Ugh your mom sounds like quite a character. Are you going back with hubby to Grenada any time soon? Hopefully you guys won't have to live together (you and mom that is) for much longer.

:hug: Ready, stay strong, Mamas can be soooo overwhelming sometimes! I've had to nip a few things in the bud that have been worrying me about her attitude the last few weeks, I have been tactfully talking to her:winkwink:. I think she gets it now but sometimes I worry that she will still do or say something that makes me mad! And don't even get me started on the mother in law lol:dohh:

JM- I have been having that dull menstrual ache since 37weeks, it's meant to be a good sign that our bodies are gearing up for labour and that the cervix is effacing!:thumbup:

I also have been gettng stabbing feelings down there today. Hoping this is a sign that my cervix is doing something as I haven't exactly been checked to know:dohh: Had my lucky elephant ring cut off today:cry: it left such a bad dent and the skin is damaged. Holding out in the hope tht I can keep my wedding bands on!

Wanna - stabbing pains in cervix is baby head butting you down there - it's a great sign, means that she is ready to be launched and that your labour might be quicker since she's sitting so low. I've had those funny pains for 2 weeks now and Dr. is happy with that :haha:

Ooooh! I hope they are signs we will be seeing your little girl soon!!! So far, our group is pretty balanced! Two boys, three girls! I wonder if Wabblit and I will make it even with another boy and girl? Haha! Guess we will have to wait and see!

Wanna - stabbing pains in cervix is baby head butting you down there - it's a great sign, means that she is ready to be launched and that your labour might be quicker since she's sitting so low. I've had those funny pains for 2 weeks now and Dr. is happy with that :haha:

:yipee:

Hi ladies. It's all hotting up on the birthing front I see! Ohhhh how exciting. I'm on the 3 month countdown so a while to go yet. Sending my love to everyone and big congrats to those that have given birth so far x

I hear you Wabblit! You and I are only a month apart and I'm a month behind JM/6 weeks behind the others. It's hard to not get impatient... but at least we get to hear how everyone's experiences go and get advice on what to pack etc! :) 2 & 3 months will pass super quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->