Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!!

I can't believe it! Was hubby back? I couldn't remember which day she said he was going to be out of town! How freaking exciting!

Yay such exciting news!!!!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Eek! Yay for another baby! :)

Any news Wannabeam? You're next! Then you JM!!! Woo hoo!

I knew it Greenpear!!!! I said you would go before me just a couple of days ago on FB lol!!!! Yay! I am super duper happy for you hun!!! Congrats, can't wait to hear from you and see pics!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies, random question, as we are all just now either having our 1st babies, or are about to be... but what are you guys thinking for timing on looking to try for second baby? Will anyone be trying again within the year? Or are you tying for a one, two, three+ year gap? What are you planning on doing for birth control?

Hubby and I know we want to have at least one more. We always said two for absolute sure, and if we get one boy and one girl, we won probably be happy with only two. If we end up with two of one gender, we would wait a bit and MAYBE try for a third, depending on how life is treating us. We know we will probably do the NTNP approach again, but we aren't even going to talk about "trying" until baby is one. I personally like the idea of baby being about 1 1/2, so that there is close to a two year difference.

I think I'm just gonna do the mini pill for birth control as I dont think I can ever talk hubby into condoms again. Does anyone have experience with th patch? I've been curios about it, as I was not always the best with remembering the pill.

woo hoo watermelon today!

We plan on trying to have another baby when Everlee is 1 to 1 1/2. Not sure yet. I just plan on seeing how it all goes and how i feel. We want 3 children total. I would like to have them all before I am 32. I'll be 26 on Thursday so that doesn't leave much gap in between each baby. haha I dont think I am going to get back on the pill. I am going to watch my cycles and track ovulation to avoid another baby at first. I just don't want to start on the pill and then come off it in a year. I think it messes up my cycles.

Yeah, I'm still contemplating the pill. We got pregnant out first cycle off it, but I'm a little nervous that I won't be that lucky twice. But I'm also worried that with BF, I may not know what my cycles are and I really don't want to get pregnant within the 1st 6 months or so either! Hmmm.

oh wow you are so lucky! I had to take clomid, but I am hoping it won't be as difficult the second time around. My cousin was also on clomid with her first but just recently found out she is pregnant with #2 unexpectedly and her first was only 6 months! haha

we haven't really decided. We had always said two, but after this pregnancy I really don't know if I could do it again. We talked about if something can be done to help my back then we would go for one more in a couple of years. As for birthcontrol I'm not too sure. I don't know that I want to be on something with hormones again. I had been on some kind of hormonal birthcontrol for over 10 years before this pregnancy so I would kind of like my body to get a break.

I agree I the hormones... I just don't know how the heck people figure out there cycles those first few months! Don't you skip periods and stuff all the time with breast feeding? Maybe just condoms until its all back to normal?

Yea I am not sure how to track it. I would def. use condoms or something until you get it figured out. That is what we will do :)

having a lot of braxton hicks tonight and lots of pressure. I am hoping and praying this turns into something

Oooooh! Fingers crossed! Keep us posted, lady! When's your next appointment?

Has anyone heard from GP yet?

hi ladies

So I was checked and I am completely closed and very long and thick:cry: Baby isn't touching cervix even though I feel like she is pushing her way out lol. I have to meet my doc the morning of my due date to talk:dohh: I am very bored now. And being checked hurt like hell:cry:

Concerning birth control I too don't know what I will do. Probably will use condoms untill I decide what to do. Using the pill again seems unlikely. Took me 7months to fall preggers after stopping Yasmin birth control pill. My cycles never returned to normal. Also it's hard to store it here due to the heat. Had to throw away quite a few packets once, plus it's 14 euros a packet so costs abit.

JM,your symptoms sound promising, hope they keep up and increase over time. I don't have any braxton hicks. Maybe I will this week.

:hugs: to you all

Oh wow wannabeam i really hope you have some progress this week before your due date. she must be very comfy in your belly :) I have been have braxton hicks since about 30sih weeks.

The ones i had last night were false :( they kept me awake for over two hours. Then I finally fell back to sleep. It got my hopes up thats for sure. I go to the Dr. on Tuesday so we will see what she says. This could last up until my due date or passed it. How is everyone else feeling?

I took Yasmin too and it is actually a bad birth control pill. It has caused a lot of problems with women. I think it is the reason I had to get help getting pregnant. I will never take it again.

I never knew that about yasmin:nope:

When I saw my doc on friday she was like "So , you're having contractions yes?" And I was like "errr, well I have tightenings every few days. But that's all" She looked at me like I had 4 heads and said "Every few days!!!!!" And I told her that maybe I just don't feel them lol!:dohh:

I really have no signs that labour is on its way. I did a few weeks ago but now they have all gone.:cry:

But watch this space coz something may still happen. My doctor still keeps saying I will deliver next week. I fliping well hope so!!!!:flower:

I hadn't heard that about yaz either. I took a generic pill... Can't remember what the last one was... I was on a couple different kinds for about 7 years. I was surprised I got pregnant so quick... I really thought it would take at least a few months. I doubt I'd have that luck again.

Wanna... I haven't felt BH at all either. I'm pretty sure it's normal for some women to not get them at all. I really hope you suddenly have a big change and go quickly into labor very soon! You too JM!

Really there are commercials about Yaz all the time saying it has caused a lot of problems with blood clots and more. I would look it up before considering taking it again. My mom told me to get off it because she works for a law firm and they had several cases concerning Yaz.

aww wanna i really hope its next week. She can only stay in there for so long. You probably do have contractions and just don't know it. My friend didn't have any either until her due date she all of a sudden went into labor. So don't worry you are not the only one. Its kind of a curse to have they contractions because all they do is get my hopes up and I can't sleep. Hang in there maybe she will come right on your due date! :)

I had a Dr. appt tomorrow :) 99% sure I am having my membranes stripped so we could be meeting baby Everlee this week! Fingers crossed. I will keep you all posted.

I had a gush of fluid this morning at work and I went to the bathroom. It was clear but i wasn't sure what it was. I called the Dr. and she said it could be the start of me losing my mucous plug. So we will see :)

Oooooh so exciting! What is membrane stripping? I know I've heard the term, but it sounds a little scary, so I never looked it up, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->