Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

Tomorrow is my DH and I's one year anniversary :) we are going out for a nice dinner and carriage ride downtown indianapolis, IN. I am so excited! I can't believe how quick a year goes by. haha July is definitely an exciting month in my family.

So awesome! It's been a great year for you and this will be the most exciting July yet! How fun that you and Everlee will share a birthday month! (and maybe date!)

Thanks so much!!! I am so happy :)

Tonight I'm kind of freaking out. I have had lots of BH and menstrual like cramping off and on. I have loose stool. My belly has felt numb to the touch and I keep getting sharp pain down below. R these signs of prelabor?

Wabblit & Shterr- those motnhs will pass quicker than you realize:happydance: it's the last few weeks/days that seem to drag lol!

Happy Anniversary JM!!! And how cool that baby Jaz should arrive on your Bday!!!:haha: It's funny as this month is also the month in which both her Great Grandmother's birthdays are (one of which she is named after-Grandma May) and my mother-in-law's birthday is this month too!!! My hubby thinks she may come on his Mama's bday!!! But that's wednesday:wacko:!!!!! It's my lil dogson's birthday this month too lol! And as he was rescued and we don't have an exact day, we have decided to celebrate his birthday and Jasmine-May's birthday on whichever day she is born. That way her birthday can be even more fun, buying toys for her lil doggy too!!! hehe!:happydance:

Yesterday we had a fish meal by the sea front and took our lil dog. He had some chips lol! As we walked along the sea front little kids kept on grabbing at my lil dog. I was really worried he would react badly... he ducked away a couple of times. I kept thinking to myself... I will have to deal with little kids grabbing at my furbaby sooner than I think lol!!! Especially at Jasmine-May's birthday parties!!!!:dohh: He is sooo small and fluffy he looks like a toy to children lol:dohh:

JM- those symptoms you describe happen in the weeks leading up to labour!!! I have them all!!! I started a thread in 3rd-tri about signs that make you think labour is near. Loads of gals have posted their symptoms so far. Check it out! :thumbup:

Thanks so much Wannabeam!!! :) and that makes me feel 100 times better! I am glad that means that my body is prepping for her. I am definitely going to check it out! You have lots of Birthdays in July too! Wow! So do I, mine and my twin sisters birthday, my Dad's birthday, my father-in-laws bday, my cousin, & my grandmother and grandfathers' birthdays were in July. haha Everlee is bound to be born on someones special day.

JM- I was having the same symptoms from the beginning of my 36th week onward.. your body is just getting prepared not to worry!

Introducing Iain Kenneth!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0100.jpg
    DSC_0100.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks bug :)

Baby Iain is adorable! Such pretty hair... so happy for you! How did your c-section go?

OMG Bug!!! Iain Kenneth is just adorable!!!! And you look very well too. How r u feeling? Have u gotten up and walked around yet? I'm just wondering as I don't know how things will go for me as I'm very small and may end up with a c-section. I have my twin bro coming over about three weeks after the birth and was wondering if I will be walking about by then if I do have one? Congrats hun :flower:

JM - my mom said cramps are going to last for at least a month before birth and I've had them for 2 weeks now with no developments so the only thing it means is that you're getting ready (just like Wanna said).

Bug - looking great and so is the baby :wohoo:

Wanna - haha your puppy will get used to kids - our family cat did when my little bro was born. It just takes a bit of time and you have to cuddle him to show him you still love him :)

You ladies are right about the cramps getting your body ready for labor. Just got back from the Dr. :) Great news! Everlee is weighing about 6 lbs, measuring at 37 weeks, I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. YAY progress!

^^^Awesome! :thumbup:

I'm off to see my Dr. this afternoon. It would be nice if she were to do an exam and tell me I'm getting dilated. I just want her out!!! :rofl:

Fingers Crossed she checks you and you are dilated! Let us know how it goes :) I know how you feel lol i just want her out too!

Awesome news! Love hearing about progress! I hope none of us end up going over the 40! Too impatient, haha!

Aww she didn't check me :( but if I don't give birth by next week she said she definitely will. I'm actually kind of hoping to give birth on Thursday because Dr. will be at hospital that day and hubby has out of town day trip tomorrow, so Thursday would be great.

aww darn :( I am surprised she didn't. My fingers are crossed you have baby in your arms soon! this thursday or next?

Wanna- I was pretty lucky with pain etc post-op. I was in recovery for about 1 3/4 hours, then back to my room. Was able to shuffle over from the stretcher to the bed without too much pain. I was up walking to the bathroom and a bit in the room after a few hours. I still get a lot of sharp tugging pains at times but each day it is a little better. We are actually headed out for a short walk now.

Hi Ladies,
Greenpear just wanted me to let you know she gave birth to her little girl this morning. She will be on to update when she has been discharged from the hospital. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->